Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love Myself

dorothea_evermore

Hello! I am having a hard time in loving myself. Can you please share some of the ways and experience through which you believe I can love myself. I have so much unhealed trauma and as a child I was always seeking for attention. All I got was getting beaten up by my mother, when I was a kid, she blamed the cause of her unhappiness on me. She does claims to love me and she nice and she now tries her best but she was way too mean when I was a kid. I never felt loved enough. It sucks but I really wanna learn to love myself. I don't wanna look in the mirror and call myself a cow or weird names. It just hurts. Sorry for venting out too much. I don't know I just trust the people here and I believe through the support of you all... I might get okay... Take care!

dorothea_evermore said:
Hello! I am having a hard time in loving myself. Can you please share some of the ways and experience through which you believe I can love myself. I have so much unhealed trauma and as a child I was always seeking for attention. All I got was getting beaten up by my mother, when I was a kid, she blamed the cause of her unhappiness on me. She does claims to love me and she nice and she now tries her best but she was way too mean when I was a kid. I never felt loved enough. It sucks but I really wanna learn to love myself. I don't wanna look in the mirror and call myself a cow or weird names. It just hurts. Sorry for venting out too much. I don't know I just trust the people here and I believe through the support of you all... I might get okay... Take care!
Look here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=242350#p242350 (searched and found with emotional healing keyword)

dorothea_evermore said:

There can be many ways in which we feel inadequate, but what you describe here relates to our Moon in astrology. This is because the Moon rules mothers, love, and emotions, especially those which pertain to feeling calm and safe, as we would feel in our home or in our mother's arms.

The sign and house of our natal moon shows where and how we can nourish ourselves. In this way, different things will make you feel safe and should relax your emotions. For example, some people feel better after talking or learning, whereas others only will after feeling strong or active. This can be one way to immediately help yourself.

Overall, however, you will need to work on your soul to heal this. This pertains to your upper chakras, both the 6th and probably your heart as well. Keep these clean and empowered. The lunar breath pranayama can also help here.

When you have practiced enough meditations and are competent enough, you can begin a 40 day working with either lunar energy or Berkano (the rune associated with the Moon). Direct this towards improving your emotional condition and feeling loved. You will most likely feel negative backlash of karma, but this is normal. It can take many cycles of similar workings to completely heal this karma, but it will eventually fully improve.

We can also use freeing energies like Munka or Ansuz, but just be warned that this is specific on removing negativity and can become a harsh experience for people, albeit healing in the end. Whenever workings are involved, and negative karma is removed, make sure to clean the associated chakras very well in order to mitigate negative feelings or manifestions which may arise.

About Our Parents - Healing Parental Problems - HP. Hoodedcobra666

Healing Working - Lydia [JG]
Lydia [JG said:
"]Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever.

dorothea_evermore said:
Hi. I also suffer from a similar condition.
I have done Lydia's emotional healing working and that seemed to help a bit with some things, but with this issue, I don't think it affected it directly.

Sometimes I get flashes of intuition/insight of a possible self that I love. This character seems to be tied to various features of my natal chart, especially sun & mars and my rulers. Visceral energies. And my MC.

So I would suggest along the lines of Blitzkreig's advice and refer to your chart. Your moon may show the source of emotional nourishment, but the pain point could be elsewhere. Look at Saturn and other important features of your chart, like the angles, and features that are emphasized in your chart.

For me I have a hard time feeling and recieving nourishment from the place indicated by my moon. Even if it does come through, it's never enough, the void is still there. So I sense that the answer cannot come from others or external things, but rather from within, through integration and expression of certain energies and living according to their demands.

The case may be different for you, but it is food for thought. It sounds like your venus would be worth looking into.

I also know what it's like to have harsh self talk. This can be difficult to change, especially if you're introverted or self centered in some way(aries/aquarius/1st house/etc emphasis). The best success I've had was interpreting these thoughts as if they were coming from the outside and use the judgement as fuel for change. David Goggins utilized a similar technique.

Obviously this only works for specific self criticism. Harsher, ad hominem style thoughts and value judgements are harder to transmute as they're non specific.

The negative programming that comes from traumatic upbringings can be a real rat's nest and takes alot of time & energy to unravel. I hope you find the answers you seek.

dorothea_evermore said:

From experience here🤝

In may case for the trauma, clean yourself.... Yes i know it sounds basic but in truth, this practice is extremely powerful and also has brought me alot of peace in my life and trust you me, ive had the worst experience in my younger days

Ask Satan for guidance as He will help you out and give you the necessary information you require, you can also ask your guardian demon for assistance to

It will take long but its not about the start or the end, its about the journey that you, yourself experience.. As long as you remain deviant and vigilante

Don't forget your kundalini will rise once all of your drosses is cleaned

Now for loving yourself, first of if you know very well that your body or face is unattractive then do something about it

Go to the gym, do yoga or apply make ups and stuff, something that will make you feel good about yourself

Also you can add meditations to assist you greatly

Again from experience, i wasn't liked back then, i was disgusting and unlikable, i had fewer friends

So back to meditations, you can start with affirmations to help you feel good about yourself e.g "i am beautiful and attractive" × 5 or 8

Apply green energy to yourself and visualize youself being the best of yourself

Again from experience,nowadays am very attractive... Like veeeeeerrryyyyy beautiful , somehow like Lord Apollo😂💁

Do that for one month and trust you me you will be proud of youself

You can even add runes, satanic square or even mantras to it e.g Bjork or Gebo

I hoped my breif info asisted you
I wish you the best

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back