Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looks like China is engaging in more fakery - Environmental concerns in view

Henu the Great

Hello,

Today I would like to share the following video made by a relatively known Youtuber "serpentza" who is a Western known for his in-depth knowledge of living in China and reporting happenings related to China.

In the video, he presents what looks to be like local government engaging in faking environmental progress to pass federal governmental inspections.

China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AynNsPs9i80

Good grief. With China having territorial ambitions in the South China Sea and Taiwan Straits, it becomes more imperative now an always for the people of Asia to start waking up. If not, then this will be the fate of the entire Orient.

The issue is, with the ultra-enslavement of the people inside the Mainland, they're trying to get the other Gentile Asians to focus their hatred on Chinese Gentiles, when it's communist Beijing they should be aiming their hate at.

Still glad countries like Japan and Korea are free, while they have their own issues, and Jewish-related problems nowhere near as bad as "China". Vietnam's become a "mini-China", more freedoms but just as seemingly polluted, where fish products from Vietnam aren't trustable (however....the American Jews and their agent orange and the Soviet Jews helped that).

What I find disturbing is how they've managed to take over the largest countries in the Eastern Hemisphere (China and Russia), and these two were the historical cultural centers of that region.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back