Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

an important doubt regarding runes

phi3.14infinity

hi brothers and sisters ..all hail satan..I am basically very new to this forum and to joyofsatan.org ..What exactly is a Rune??How do u use it?In the main website joyofsatan.org I can read an article on various runes ..they have represented rune with some symbol ..How do u exactly use to fullfill your wishes??

You have similarities to runes in Hinduism which you might be aware of. It is combination of both Mantra and Yantra at the same time, the physical sound of the energy combined with a shape also representing that energy. Like how in Hinduism you have Yantra images related to planetary energies and also have Mantras for planetary energies.

The source of energy of the runes are enormous energy currents which are already naturally existing in the galaxy. We can use the Mantra and Yantra to form some connection with these energy currents and take some effect from them.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You have similarities to runes in Hinduism which you might be aware of. It is combination of both Mantra and Yantra at the same time, the physical sound of the energy combined with a shape also representing that energy. Like how in Hinduism you have Yantra images related to planetary energies and also have Mantras for planetary energies.

The source of energy of the runes are enormous energy currents which are already naturally existing in the galaxy. We can use the Mantra and Yantra to form some connection with these energy currents and take some effect from them.

I am really amazed .. how u know so much hinduism?

Hinduism and Satanism used to be the same thing. Except for about a 1,000 years there have been christians involved in Hinduism hiding and throwing away important information and putting in lies.

The same knowledge of Satanism was known all over the world in India, China, Africa, Europe, South America, North America. And in a continent that has sunk under the Pacific ocean, Lemuria.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back