Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The feeling of dripping ambrosia

I have made this post to explain in depth of how it feels to have dripping ambrosia...you usually feel the orgasmic feeling going down your spine from your pineal gland which is pure bliss too much relaxation you get stronger physically in my case I started growing muscles without even going to the gym mentally you feel relaxed your pain decreases strength increase immunity increases not sure about the aging but I've been told i look like a teenager being an adult it's a great experience and happens to me 24/7 so im drunk in this orgasm all the time

Hyperactive Melon said:
I have made this post to explain in depth of how it feels to have dripping ambrosia...you usually feel the orgasmic feeling going down your spine from your pineal gland which is pure bliss too much relaxation you get stronger physically in my case I started growing muscles without even going to the gym mentally you feel relaxed your pain decreases strength increase immunity increases not sure about the aging but I've been told i look like a teenager being an adult it's a great experience and happens to me 24/7 so im drunk in this orgasm all the time

How did you manage to get to the secretion of the pineal gland?

Powerofjustice said:

Keep in mind this person has a history of saying questionable things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Satanic warrior said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

How did you manage to get to the secretion of the pineal gland?
Meditation should surely help

Powerofjustice said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Powerofjustice said:
Keep in mind this person has a history of saying questionable things.
You are just jealous

You're not wrong, I want an alien mom too.
You are not realising that this post has nothing to do with that post I'm trying to share my experience of dripping ambrosia to further everyone's progress and identify it if you have a problem with that then you're the problem not me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back