Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini-Tool Update - 2.6 Version

Greetings, Wonderful Satanic Family.

Kundalini-Tool has undergone significant changes. Two new tools have been added, Timezone Changer and Torify. The Timezone Changer is self-explanatory and Torify automatically configures the browser [Firefox] to route traffic through the Tor network.

You can configure it for any browser, all you need to do is type "127.0.0.1" for HTTP, HTTPS Proxy and Socks Host, and "8118" for all Port [Privoxy].

Once you have downloaded the Kundalini-Tool file, unzip it. Probably put it in the /home directory and rename the unzipped folder to just "Kundalini-Tool".

Structurally and formally, Kundalini-Tool has changed. Each script has its own folder. Their startup has also changed, you will now find a "create_backup" file next to Scripts. Every time you want to run a Script, start this file first.

This file will automatically create a backup of the values you want to modify. An example:

You want to run Dns-Changer and you are in the Kundalini-Tool folder].

---------------------

cd Dns-Change

sudo ./create_backup_dns

sudo ./start_dns_change

[If you want to stop it]

sudo ./stop_dns_change

---------------------

Do this with all devices, otherwise the values will change and there will be no backup for the restore and it will write an error.

You will find a folder named "Important" and a "README" file in it. Be sure to read this. You will find another folder called "Install Services" with files in it. These files are selected separately depending on the distribution. Select the one you need.

For example, you are using Arch-Linux:

---------------------

cd Install Services

sudo ./Install_Services_Arch

[Or if you are using Debian]

sudo ./Install_Services_Debian

---------------------

In the Kundalini-Tool folder, the first place to go is the "Enable" folder. Enable it here and then run the script:

---------------------

cd Enable-Kundalini-Tool

chmod +x Enable_Kundalini_Tool

sudo ./Enable_Kundalini_Tool

[Go through it and that's it!]

---------------------

In Torify you will find a file called "run_once_after_delete_it". As the name implies, it is ONLY RUN ONCE. It is needed to configure Privoxy, and only needs to be run once and then permanently deleted.

The rest works the same way. An example:

----------------------------

cd Torify

sudo ./run_once_after_delete_it

[Wait for it to finish]

sudo ./create_backup_tor

sudo ./start_torify

[To shutdown]

sudo ./stop_torify

Then delete the "run_once_after_delete_it" file permamently.

----------------------------

The scripts have undergone significant changes. Now all "Changer Tools" randomly select values and randomly select one and replace it with that.

They are much more powerful than they used to be. Kundalini-Tool now provides everything you need. The only requirement is the installation of a Linux distribution. It can be a bit hectic, but later you realise that your security is important, and I'm right.

It's worth [recommended] using a VPN in addition to Kundalini-Tool, such as RiseupVPN, or ProtonVPN under WireGuard or OpenVPN, it's much more secure that way. This is the first version of Torify in Kundalini-Tool, in the future I'd like to use the Tor network throughout the whole system, but that's a later Project.

For the source code, just open the Scripts in a Text Editor. If you have already used Kundalini-Tool before, delete the previous version, install and use the new one.

The link is - https://mega.nz/folder/cLZVlJaA#Bpd1E6ovVKz0Mk5TVzUqAw

If you have any questions, let me know. Remember - The clearnet is doomed.

BrightSpace666

Do you plan on testing this tool on DragonflyBSD, or OpenBSD? I don't mean to be a bother with these types of questions.

I'm just aware that the BSDs are fundamentally different and a bit more secure then GNU/Linux.

serpentwalker666 said:
Do you plan on testing this tool on DragonflyBSD, or OpenBSD? I don't mean to be a bother with these types of questions.

I'm just aware that the BSDs are fundamentally different and a bit more secure then GNU/Linux.

I don't really have any experience with these systems, but I know that they are somewhat more secure than most Linux distros. Unfortunately a distro that contains traces of "systemd" cannot be called secure, and unfortunately Ubuntu, Debian and most systems do.

Distributions such as Slackware [my favourite] or Devuan - these do not include it, but Slackware is not a beginner's distro and requires experienced programming skills, not to mention knowledge and understanding of Linux systems architecture.

Unfortunately, not all of the tools in Kundalini-Tool are effective for Slackware, but Slackware-based distros are inherently secure, with the only drawback being that they require a lot of knowledge. I'm not so keen on today's "modern" Linux distros, I'm a Slackware guy, but Slackware is different.

Anyway - if you use these systems, you can try them yourself. They won't cause any problems, at most they will write an error to the file/directory because it may or may not be there anyway. The Kundalini-Tool is intended for many Linux distros, FreeBSD and others are no exception, they just need to be tested differently.

Anyway, I'd be happy to talk to you about such things, I feel we are of similar minds on this issue.

Update:

In Torify, the script is written for Firefox-esr. If your system is Firefox only, you can rewrite the values in the Torify folder in the "create_backup" file. Just replace firefox-esr with firefox and you're done.

The original in the "backup" script:

if [ -d /etc/firefox-esr ]; then

Just replace this with:

if [ -d /etc/firefox ]; then

This is because firefox is the default on most systems. Torify can be configured for other browsers, but I explained this in the post. Where you have firefox-esr, change it to just firefox. This is only for people who have firefox on their system.

Hail Satan!

BrightSpace666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

I don't really have any experience with these systems, but I know that they are somewhat more secure than most Linux distros. Unfortunately a distro that contains traces of "systemd" cannot be called secure, and unfortunately Ubuntu, Debian and most systems do.

Distributions such as Slackware [my favourite] or Devuan - these do not include it, but Slackware is not a beginner's distro and requires experienced programming skills, not to mention knowledge and understanding of Linux systems architecture.

Unfortunately, not all of the tools in Kundalini-Tool are effective for Slackware, but Slackware-based distros are inherently secure, with the only drawback being that they require a lot of knowledge. I'm not so keen on today's "modern" Linux distros, I'm a Slackware guy, but Slackware is different.

Anyway - if you use these systems, you can try them yourself. They won't cause any problems, at most they will write an error to the file/directory because it may or may not be there anyway. The Kundalini-Tool is intended for many Linux distros, FreeBSD and others are no exception, they just need to be tested differently.

Anyway, I'd be happy to talk to you about such things, I feel we are of similar minds on this issue.

Ahh good old Slackware. I haven't got around to messing with it. I've heard alot of good things about it.

I am aware of the issues with Systemd, however I am not as strictly against it. Yes I'd perfer to not use it, but for some of my use cases it's better than nothing and more straightforward.

The thing is we have to pick and choose how secure we want things in this day and age. We won't have full security until we have SS building computer architectures and cpus in a strictly controlled environment, completely free of X86-64, AMD, and Intel and we build an entirely new internet protocol that is controlled in a very secure fashion.

I run Devuan Linux on an old chromebook that I flashed with a good SeaBIOS build with an older config file of the Xmonad Window Manager.

I also have a main, better machine. A ryzen 7 3700x but it runs fedora. Hence why I mentioned I still use systemd..

After I eventually get a NAS for like the 4tb of various files off of it, I'll probably switch to Artix and or Devuan and share my results.

The problem I've noticed is the other init systems have some issues to still be worked out, in comparison to systemd that has alot more development.

Again, realise I am in FULL AGREEMENT that systemd should be ditched for other secure init systems. But this isn't feasible yet from my own experience and research for certain hardware, software configurations.

Lastly, I wanted to say once I get a machine up and running with DragonflyBSD or OpenBSD, I'll let you know how Kundalini-Tool works in that type of environment.

As I am expecting at least only small issues because this tool is very well written and good. Only issues would come from the BSD side of things.

serpentwalker666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Ahh good old Slackware. I haven't got around to messing with it. I've heard alot of good things about it.

I am aware of the issues with Systemd, however I am not as strictly against it. Yes I'd perfer to not use it, but for some of my use cases it's better than nothing and more straightforward.

The thing is we have to pick and choose how secure we want things in this day and age. We won't have full security until we have SS building computer architectures and cpus in a strictly controlled environment, completely free of X86-64, AMD, and Intel and we build an entirely new internet protocol that is controlled in a very secure fashion.

I run Devuan Linux on an old chromebook that I flashed with a good SeaBIOS build with an older config file of the Xmonad Window Manager.

I also have a main, better machine. A ryzen 7 3700x but it runs fedora. Hence why I mentioned I still use systemd..

After I eventually get a NAS for like the 4tb of various files off of it, I'll probably switch to Artix and or Devuan and share my results.

The problem I've noticed is the other init systems have some issues to still be worked out, in comparison to systemd that has alot more development.

Again, realise I am in FULL AGREEMENT that systemd should be ditched for other secure init systems. But this isn't feasible yet from my own experience and research for certain hardware, software configurations.

Lastly, I wanted to say once I get a machine up and running with DragonflyBSD or OpenBSD, I'll let you know how Kundalini-Tool works in that type of environment.

As I am expecting at least only small issues because this tool is very well written and good. Only issues would come from the BSD side of things.

I love Slackware-based distributions, I just love them. It doesn't sell itself, it's secure, it doesn't have systemd, but in return it requires knowledge and experience about Linux and computers themselves. A package you download from Debian for example with a command like - "sudo apt install blabla" is different on Slackware.

There you have to download the source and then manually install it on your system, all from source. Not all components bother me in systemd, because there are cool things in it, but I disagree with most of them.

Of course no software or program on the internet can completely protect users. I don't think all Linux is safe either, Fedora Linux is not my thing either, but I used Fedora for months before that. This is not a bad system, but I think it is not user-friendly and it has gnome, which I hate.

I have used many distros, but somehow I ended up with Slackware.

BrightSpace666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I love Slackware-based distributions, I just love them. It doesn't sell itself, it's secure, it doesn't have systemd, but in return it requires knowledge and experience about Linux and computers themselves. A package you download from Debian for example with a command like - "sudo apt install blabla" is different on Slackware.

There you have to download the source and then manually install it on your system, all from source. Not all components bother me in systemd, because there are cool things in it, but I disagree with most of them.

Of course no software or program on the internet can completely protect users. I don't think all Linux is safe either, Fedora Linux is not my thing either, but I used Fedora for months before that. This is not a bad system, but I think it is not user-friendly and it has gnome, which I hate.

I'll have to give Slackware an install eventually. Compiling everything from source reminds me of gentoo. Honestly I'd probably be using Gentoo all the time if I had the time to configure and install it. I'd probably just use DWM with it.

Funny enough, you're probably gonna laugh and cringe, but I love Gnome 😂.

I know gnome gets alot of bad said about it, but i enjoy it as a desktop environment. I haven't used it except on Ubuntu and Fedora though. It's a very heavy desktop environment with alot of ram usage.

Depends on the distro though. I like leaner desktop environments on arch and arch based distros, and other ones like KDE plasma and Xfce are nice for debian and ubuntu.

Alot of window managers are very great as well. I just don't have the time currently unfortunately for configuring them down to the best details.

Check out sudofehs, a fork of ratpoison for Slackware if you get a chance. Along with DWM and or Xmonad.

serpentwalker666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

I'll have to give Slackware an install eventually. Compiling everything from source reminds me of gentoo. Honestly I'd probably be using Gentoo all the time if I had the time to configure and install it. I'd probably just use DWM with it.

I know gnome gets alot of bad said about it, but i enjoy it as a desktop environment. I haven't used it except on Ubuntu and Fedora though. It's a very heavy desktop environment with alot of ram usage.

Depends on the distro though. I like leaner desktop environments on arch and arch based distros, and other ones like KDE plasma and Xfce are nice for debian and ubuntu.

Alot of window managers are very great as well. I just don't have the time currently unfortunately for configuring them down to the best details.

Check out sudofehs, a fork of ratpoison for Slackware if you get a chance. Along with DWM and or Xmonad.

Yes, a Slackware would be a good choice. :D

My problem with Gnome is that it's a bit hardware intensive and doesn't run cleanly on weaker machines. It looked pretty good on Kali Linux though. XFCE is definitely my favourite, although KDE isn't bad either. I might even say Mate for its cleanliness.

BrightSpace666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

My problem with Gnome is that it's a bit hardware intensive and doesn't run cleanly on weaker machines. It looked pretty good on Kali Linux though. XFCE is definitely my favourite, although KDE isn't bad either. I might even say Mate for its cleanliness.

Try out DWM, StumpWM and Xmonad when you get the time. Those window managers are my personal favorites.

As for Desktop environments, I'm much less picky about though.

serpentwalker666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Try out DWM, StumpWM and Xmonad when you get the time. Those window managers are my personal favorites.

As for Desktop environments, I'm much less picky about though.

I will look into it. I am picky about both desktop environments and window managers. I don't like the "modern" ones so much, I prefer the older ones that give a "retro" impression.

About the upcoming Kundalini-Tool update:

Kundalini Security Tool is system-level, where everything can be started from the terminal. This makes it easier to use, and you don't have to go into each folder and launch it manually - the methods do it for you. The methods currently available are:

--start-without-torify [Start Kundalini-Tool without Torify]

--start-without-dns [Start Kundalini-Tool without Dns-Changer]

--stop-without-torify [Stop Kundalini-Tool without Torify]

--stop-without-dns [Stop Kundalini-Tool without Dns-Changer]

-h [Help]

-m [Short message by BrightSpace666]

-r [Print README666.md File]

-i [Informations about the Tools]

-d [Display Kundalini-Tool]

-v [Print version number]

-u [Uninstall Kundalini-Tool]

I think I forgot something, anyway.

There is an "install.sh" file in the Kundalini-Tool folder that copies the folders to "/usr/share" and "/usr/bin". This is how the Kundalini-Tool is started in the Terminal:

Code:
sudo kundalini-tool --start-without-torify
for example. This is also true for all the others, for example
Code:
sudo kundalini-tool -h, or sudo kundalini-tool -m
For systems like Slackware or Arch, I may ignore them, because I don't think anyone here uses them.

The main priority is Debian, and Distros like Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Parrot OS, Kali [I test and develop on Kali all the time, so it works primarily there]. The upcoming update of Kundalini-Tool will guarantee your security almost everywhere. I'm planning a graphical interface in the future, but that's a long way off.

The update will be published soon.

YONE666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
About the upcoming Kundalini-Tool update:

Kundalini Security Tool is system-level, where everything can be started from the terminal. This makes it easier to use, and you don't have to go into each folder and launch it manually - the methods do it for you. The methods currently available are:

--start-without-torify [Start Kundalini-Tool without Torify]

--start-without-dns [Start Kundalini-Tool without Dns-Changer]

--stop-without-torify [Stop Kundalini-Tool without Torify]

--stop-without-dns [Stop Kundalini-Tool without Dns-Changer]

-h [Help]

-m [Short message by BrightSpace666]

-r [Print README666.md File]

-i [Informations about the Tools]

-d [Display Kundalini-Tool]

-v [Print version number]

-u [Uninstall Kundalini-Tool]

I think I forgot something, anyway.

There is an "install.sh" file in the Kundalini-Tool folder that copies the folders to "/usr/share" and "/usr/bin". This is how the Kundalini-Tool is started in the Terminal:

Code:
sudo kundalini-tool --start-without-torify
for example. This is also true for all the others, for example
Code:
sudo kundalini-tool -h, or sudo kundalini-tool -m
For systems like Slackware or Arch, I may ignore them, because I don't think anyone here uses them.

The main priority is Debian, and Distros like Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Parrot OS, Kali [I test and develop on Kali all the time, so it works primarily there]. The upcoming update of Kundalini-Tool will guarantee your security almost everywhere. I'm planning a graphical interface in the future, but that's a long way off.

The update will be published soon.

Is there a proton mail where I can reach you? I have a question I want to ask. I need your guidance. You are very knowledgeable in these matters.

Well, you can send me a message at this address - "[email protected]" from your Proton account.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back