Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Goddess Lerajie

Virael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I remembered that on the JoS website there is the section where Gods make themselves available to help SS in different areas of life.

I needed to remove a bond that was blocking me and that was connected to some of my karma traits.

So I wondered if the Gods who deal with terminating relationships/marriages could also terminate a bond outside of a relationship or marriage, but still inherent in this sphere of topics.

Checking the list, I was particularly drawn to Lerajie.

I politely tried to ask if She could remove a bond outside of a relationship/marriage obviously based on my context.

I was greeted by a very beautiful and loving energy, and then I told her that I would still follow the procedure with the standard ritual if She decided to help me.

In her energy I felt a lot of understanding, and She was very willing to help me, She also told me that the standard ritual would not be necessary.

I then explained my situation and She listened to me in a very passionate way (to explain, as a craftsman who loves his work would), we discussed for a while and I offered her something in return.

She helped me and freed me from ties and influences, in a very positive way.

I can say that Lerajie is a Goddess with a unique and very nice personality, and She is always happy to help and interact with SS.

Her love and dedication are unique and incredible.

I encourage you to get to know her, my words can express very little of her wonder, so if you are interested you can contact her anytime.

Information:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html/index.html

Sigil:
Progetto-senza-titolo-21.png

Hail Lerajie!!!
Hail Satan!!!

Vira_ said:
I remembered that on the JoS website there is the section where Gods make themselves available to help SS in different areas of life.

I needed to remove a bond that was blocking me and that was connected to some of my karma traits.

So I wondered if the Gods who deal with terminating relationships/marriages could also terminate a bond outside of a relationship or marriage, but still inherent in this sphere of topics.

Checking the list, I was particularly drawn to Lerajie.

I politely tried to ask if She could remove a bond outside of a relationship/marriage obviously based on my context.

I was greeted by a very beautiful and loving energy, and then I told her that I would still follow the procedure with the standard ritual if She decided to help me.

In her energy I felt a lot of understanding, and She was very willing to help me, She also told me that the standard ritual would not be necessary.

I then explained my situation and She listened to me in a very passionate way (to explain, as a craftsman who loves his work would), we discussed for a while and I offered her something in return.

She helped me and freed me from ties and influences, in a very positive way.

I can say that Lerajie is a Goddess with a unique and very nice personality, and She is always happy to help and interact with SS.

Her love and dedication are unique and incredible.

I encourage you to get to know her, my words can express very little of her wonder, so if you are interested you can contact her anytime.

Information:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html/index.html

Sigil:
Progetto-senza-titolo-21.png

Hail Lerajie!!!
Hail Satan!!!

Thank you! This is so beautiful!!

I'm glad that Lady Leraje can help you out! :) Her energy is very beautiful and kind and very gentle. At least towards dedicated SS.

blackwizard said:
what do you give her in return i am trying to do the same .
On the JoS site they talk about a list of things you can offer in return (examples), you could take a look to find something to offer, you can also be creative here.

It is a discussion that you have with a God/Goddess, and it is something that you come to an agreement for, it is also something very personal and private, so I am not going to say that.

This is because, this is the way I interacted, and I would have interacted with anyway.

You have to find your own way, it is something that comes from deep within yourself, and it is something that nobody can copy.

I encourage you to think about it and come up with it together with Lerajie.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back