Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Personal Testimonial Part 2

EriktheRed

EriktheRed said:
There seems to be the general impression here that I'm a wide eyed novice or wet behind the ears with Spiritual Satanism, so the time has come for clarification. I did give a short testimonial (Empire of the Gods), but should've mentioned I have been in the background, off and on, for about 6 years.
I'm never one to rush into things and I'm very aware of the scams and pitfalls of the internet. I have thoroughly read up on the htpps://joyofsatan.org website and spent many hours reading the sermons on both here and in htpps://satanslibrary.org. I actually dedicated to Father Satan about 6 months ago and seriously started up meditation and yoga. This is when all the knowledge started to make sense and I experienced real proof of Spiritual Satanism in my life.
Some are probably thinking, "why didn't he say this in the first place"? Because it's best to let people think you're a wet behind the ears beginner so they fully explain everything - and I simply didn't have to tell anyone. If you think I've been dishonest, then that's your hangup!
I didn't expect there to be some of the recent problems I've experienced and now think it best I get the record straight.
I know I'm still in the learning stage, but so are all of us, it's just a matter of semantics.
As most have noticed, I'm experiencing some problems, both with meditation and also with forum protocols and rules of behaviour. But I know these are just teething problems and will sort themselves out with time. This is why it gets a bit tedious when some people won't move on and keep 'digging-up-old-bones' - let it go and let's get on with it!
Everything I have said about JoS being a real and integral part of my life is true. Even if I had left the forum (which was a dumb thing to suggest), I still would've stayed with Satan and the Gods, and would've kept going on in the background.
One problem, and also a blessing in disguise, is the great diversity of personalities and opinions here. It might be a pain in the ass sometimes, but it's one heck of a way to learn. It reminds me of the school playground sometimes, but with a sense of real purpose and truth.
So, there you have it in a nutshell, and please call me "Erik".

I love you HPHC, in a platonic brotherly way. That's true!
I'm not happy here, too much shit.
The Gods bless you.

I will always be around. :) you know my email

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back