Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Binding spell

Lightning-Wings

Hi, so just to say, I have done a binding spell in the past when I was still fairly new against my parents to prevent them from harming me, etc., which worked to where I am able to meditate more freely, do rituals, etc., without any harm.

My only problem is my father. I hate him with a burning passion due to the trauma he caused me as a child.
To name a few:
  • 1. Threatened to take me to the orphanage and leave me there if I didn'tdo as he said.
    2. Threatened to take me to the forest and leave me there.
    3. He beat the crap out of me with a belt for no reason which caused me immense pain and trauma and I couldn'tsit or walk properly for 2 weeks. Years later after confrontation, he said he enjoyed doing it, then changed his story and said he didn't remember. Bullshit.
    4. Threatened to hang my first dog if she didn'tstop barking. It really traumatized me as a kid.

Nowadays he really pisses me off. He angers me beyond belief. Causes arguments and then blames it all on me. Is an energy vampire, because I catch him trying to leech off of me.
He has so many holes in his Aura it's not even funny. He smokes and drinks heavily. He keeps cussing for every little thing.
Accidentally drops something: [cuss word]
Accidentally missteps: [cussword]
Etc. You get the point.

It's absolutely tireing to deal with his bullshit.
I sometimes just want to kick him to Mars and just be done with his shit.

Now, the question is. On Joy of Satan, in Satanic Witchcraft page: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

It says of a poppet. But what if I were to just use Isa, visualise Isa on him and chains and say an affirmation. Would that be enough? Or would that not be correct?

Before anybody says: "Just move out", etc.
I literally can't. I have to go through rehab, then find a job and even them, it's not enough to find a place for myself as things here are beyond expensive it's ridiculous.

Lightning-Wings said:
It says of a poppet. But what if I were to just use Isa, visualise Isa on him and chains and say an affirmation. Would that be enough? Or would that not be correct?

I literally can't. I have to go through rehab, then find a job and even them, it's not enough to find a place for myself as things here are beyond expensive it's ridiculous.

The poppet is helpful, but not mandatory. What you describe will also work.

You should also consider what you want the energy to do, for the sake of efficiency. Some things your father do can be just annoying, but not actually damaging. You want all the energy focused on preventing him from either hurting you or disturbing your Satanic advancement. This can be broad and doesn't mean just physical negativity: causing an argument that upsets you is a form of an emotional attack and different than him just cussing to himself.

What he did also either plays into, or has created, negative karma in areas such as your perceptions of fathers, men, the home, violence or aggression, etc. As you work on associated planets and energies, it is very possible to feel events and emotions pertaining to these concepts, with a likely example being rage against him.

Depending on how your work on your planets goes, your dynamic with him could change to the point where you can handle him on your own, as well. For example, as you improve your Mars, you are more able to stand up to him, which would cause him to rethink and change how he may act around you.

It sounds really stupid that you may need raw force just to make him treat you better, but that is how our world operates. The majority of abuse is done to people who are capable of being victimized, as the abuser wants to avoid retribution for their action.

Anyway, besides all of this, your home is probably the best place for you to stay, from what you write. The financial burden is not always worth it, plus a cheap apartment can come with an additional set of annoyances from neighbors or whatever.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445358 time=1685047406 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

You should also consider what you want the energy to do, for the sake of efficiency. Some things your father do can be just annoying, but not actually damaging. You want all the energy focused on preventing him from either hurting you or disturbing your Satanic advancement. This can be broad and doesn't mean just physical negativity: causing an argument that upsets you is a form of an emotional attack and different than him just cussing to himself.

What he did also either plays into, or has created, negative karma in areas such as your perceptions of fathers, men, the home, violence or aggression, etc. As you work on associated planets and energies, it is very possible to feel events and emotions pertaining to these concepts, with a likely example being rage against him.

Depending on how your work on your planets goes, your dynamic with him could change to the point where you can handle him on your own, as well. For example, as you improve your Mars, you are more able to stand up to him, which would cause him to rethink and change how he may act around you.

It sounds really stupid that you may need raw force just to make him treat you better, but that is how our world operates. The majority of abuse is done to people who are capable of being victimized, as the abuser wants to avoid retribution for their action.

Anyway, besides all of this, your home is probably the best place for you to stay, from what you write. The financial burden is not always worth it, plus a cheap apartment can come with an additional set of annoyances from neighbors or whatever.

Thank you for your insight and help, brother!!

I think the reason the poppet wouldn't work is because there are no trees available that would keep the poppet in place. It's either too exposed or the trees that serve as concealment are going to be cut down for new houses.

In addition to what Blitzkreig said

I believe the deteching meditation would also help, he might not mind you that much after you try to detach yourself from him, so try that too. It might come with little changes but thats a help too.

I hate parents like this, hope your situation will be better with time.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445358 time=1685047406 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

Can you just burn the Saturnic herbs as loose incense (on a dish or something) and affirm maybe, "the Aether is absorbing these herbs so that by my will and desire they affect X, regardless of distance"
Would that work?

The way I would do this is to raise energy, chant Isa, do the above, and then my own visualization.

AFODO said:

I believe the deteching meditation would also help, he might not mind you that much after you try to detach yourself from him, so try that too. It might come with little changes but thats a help too.

Thank you!

However, one question does arise.

Since I am constantly in contact with him on a daily basis, won't that connection just reattach itself?

Lightning-Wings said:
AFODO said:

Thank you!

Since I am constantly in contact with him on a daily basis, won't that connection just reattach itself?

Yes, and you also run the risk of detaching from any sort of support he may give you. That is the problem here.
The better way to go about this would be to use Ansuz and use this to permanently remove his negative influence(s) over you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445631 time=1685171585 user_id=21286]
Yes, and you also run the risk of detaching from any sort of support he may give you. That is the problem here.
The better way to go about this would be to use Ansuz and use this to permanently remove his negative influence(s) over you.

I guessed his/her mom is taking care of him/her So the dad is not playing a big role of giving any support except like buying food.
The dad has to buy food after the detach because he has to buy for the family, so there is no problem, I think.
The re-attach is a nice question, I can imagine if somebody cuts the vire, it won't reconnect until they talk with each other for hours or something, if he/she just walk past his/her dad, it won't re-attach?

Correct me if Im wrong.

your father could be cursed by the jews
try to do FRTR on his soul and the way to do that is visualiz Hebrew letters around him being erased visualiz Tetragrammaton next to him being erased and finally visualiz negative energy backfired onto the jews while doing the Shattering .

visualizations is the most important here try to do this when he is sleeping .

my father was cursed like your father he did horrible things to me but after doing this he changed forever.

i did the FRTR on my whole family members and even on my neighbors

you can also do SATAN power ritual and ask father SATAN for assistance

rokokziga said:
Your case is the same as what I'm experiencing right now, the difference is that my father is not a drinker, I can only endure and do meditation slowly on water, earth and light why is it light because for my spiritual mentality it is so that I don't die and am not depressed, use sorcery/enchantment on your own parents in the future will actually add to our own karma like what I'm experiencing right now... there are times when parents act out of line or parents feel like killing us, that's a different story. if can't fight it, if i do, use destruction magic on 1 target, that's for me.. sorry, i wanted to comment, but instead poured out my heart

Perhaps doing a working to improve your relations with your folks or cutting ties with them if you're not dependent on them would do you good.

Either way, I wish you luck.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445631 time=1685171585 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
AFODO said:

Thank you!

Good point. Thank you, brother!!

I have, for a very long time longed for a day where I am free to live away from my parents and cut ties with them completely as they are a bad influence in the long run.

Father Satan has helped improve my relations with my mother, but she does have her moments where I just wish I lived far away from her and dad.

The only two things keeping me close to them is inability to have my own house (perhaps it'll be achieved with a future partner) and the hope to have the house to inherit from my parents. But I do long to just go live away from them and cut ties with my whole family as it is not a good family, especially if I am to have children in the future.

blackwizard said:
your father could be cursed by the jews
try to do FRTR on his soul and the way to do that is visualiz Hebrew letters around him being erased visualiz Tetragrammaton next to him being erased and finally visualiz negative energy backfired onto the jews while doing the Shattering .

visualizations is the most important here try to do this when he is sleeping .

my father was cursed like your father he did horrible things to me but after doing this he changed forever.

i did the FRTR on my whole family members and even on my neighbors

you can also do SATAN power ritual and ask father SATAN for assistance

Thank you! I did this the other day and it seemed that my mother had more of those than my dad.

I've been thinking about this and due to the blatant disrespect my father showed me, in the way he treats me, etc., I have ceased talking to him and instinctively whenever I feel him trying to leech off me I visualize the Isa rune on his soul and it stops.

It's so refreshing not to interact with him and with him no longer leeching off of me.

I'm thinking that I'll go through with the binding spell. If I need any favors, my mom can help me out. She's much better (not the best, but better than my father).

I'm also thinking that once I'm financially capable, have some sort of miracle happen to where I can afford a place of my own (be it with a possible future partner or through good work, etc.), I'm cutting ties with my whole family. They've been nothing but abusive and negative throughout my whole life. I don't want my future children to get damaged by them like I have (I'm healing and have healed certain parts of myself already).

I don't think it's worth holding onto the idea and hope that I'm going to inherit the property. I don't think they're going to build the house they've been wanting to, so I'm not sticking around.

I've been feeling like this for as long as I can remember. Years.

I know that one should forge strong bonds and ties with ones family, but my family is not worth it.

Lightning-Wings said:
I've been thinking about this and due to the blatant disrespect my father showed me, in the way he treats me, etc., I have ceased talking to him and instinctively whenever I feel him trying to leech off me I visualize the Isa rune on his soul and it stops.

It's so refreshing not to interact with him and with him no longer leeching off of me.

I'm thinking that I'll go through with the binding spell. If I need any favors, my mom can help me out. She's much better (not the best, but better than my father).

I'm also thinking that once I'm financially capable, have some sort of miracle happen to where I can afford a place of my own (be it with a possible future partner or through good work, etc.), I'm cutting ties with my whole family. They've been nothing but abusive and negative throughout my whole life. I don't want my future children to get damaged by them like I have (I'm healing and have healed certain parts of myself already).

I don't think it's worth holding onto the idea and hope that I'm going to inherit the property. I don't think they're going to build the house they've been wanting to, so I'm not sticking around.

I've been feeling like this for as long as I can remember. Years.

I know that one should forge strong bonds and ties with ones family, but my family is not worth it.

First of all, I'm very sorry that you're stuck in the situation you're in with your father treating you the way he does. One of the reasons I wanted to reply was your situation actually reminds me of my own mother's childhood, she had a very abusive and unpleasant father who had a very bad temper and used to take all out his anger on her. She did exactly the same thing you want to do - when she left home, she cut contact with him completely and removed him from her life. I never met him, not even once, she wouldn't let him anywhere near me, even though technically he would've been my grandfather - he's dead now, thankfully.

My main reason for replying to you is to try to give you some words of encouragement, so hopefully you find it helpful.

You may be feeling frustrated and angry about your situation, I don't know if you do but if you are I promise you, you can achieve what it is you want to do, you can get away from this man and live the life you want to live. My own mother is proof of this, she managed it and she wasn't even a Satanist. I know things are hard financially right now, but remember you do have access to all the things we have that can help: workings, wise people here who can give you good advice about what to do (thankfully it seems some are already here and doing that) plus Father Satan and the Gods of Hell can help too. It may take a while but eventually, your hard work will pay off, and you will be able to afford your own place where you can live as you choose, with all the privacy you need. Without having this awful person, your "father", bothering you and treating you the way he does. For now though, you should definitely do the binding working on him you want to do to get him to leave you alone, even if he is "family", he absolutely does deserve it at this point.

As a side note, I really just cannot wrap my head around how or why a parent can treat their child the way this man treats you and has treated you, it's disgusting, and nobody who does things like what you described him doing to you in your OP should ever have the right to be called a parent, it's just sick. Unfortunately, having seen and heard about this sort of thing happening in my own family, it seems to be somewhat commonplace.

I just want you to know, I believe in you, and I believe that you can accomplish what you to do with regards to this. I don't know how much hard work or how long it will take, but I believe you can do it. You say you're managing to get him to leave you alone just with the Isa rune by itself, I'd say that's a good sign. I saw in another post you made as well, that you're making progress with other freeing hangups workings that you're doing, so I hope you can see from that you've got it in you to do it. From what it sounds like, you're making very good progress, and I think things will only improve for you from here on out, so I hope you can see that and that it gives you some hope and confidence in yourself/your abilities.

I don't know how helpful that was, but I hope it was at least a little.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Lightning-Wings said:

First of all, I'm very sorry that you're stuck in the situation you're in with your father treating you the way he does. One of the reasons I wanted to reply was your situation actually reminds me of my own mother's childhood, she had a very abusive and unpleasant father who had a very bad temper and used to take all out his anger on her. She did exactly the same thing you want to do - when she left home, she cut contact with him completely and removed him from her life. I never met him, not even once, she wouldn't let him anywhere near me, even though technically he would've been my grandfather - he's dead now, thankfully.

My main reason for replying to you is to try to give you some words of encouragement, so hopefully you find it helpful.

You may be feeling frustrated and angry about your situation, I don't know if you do but if you are I promise you, you can achieve what it is you want to do, you can get away from this man and live the life you want to live. My own mother is proof of this, she managed it and she wasn't even a Satanist. I know things are hard financially right now, but remember you do have access to all the things we have that can help: workings, wise people here who can give you good advice about what to do (thankfully it seems some are already here and doing that) plus Father Satan and the Gods of Hell can help too. It may take a while but eventually, your hard work will pay off, and you will be able to afford your own place where you can live as you choose, with all the privacy you need. Without having this awful person, your "father", bothering you and treating you the way he does. For now though, you should definitely do the binding working on him you want to do to get him to leave you alone, even if he is "family", he absolutely does deserve it at this point.

As a side note, I really just cannot wrap my head around how or why a parent can treat their child the way this man treats you and has treated you, it's disgusting, and nobody who does things like what you described him doing to you in your OP should ever have the right to be called a parent, it's just sick. Unfortunately, having seen and heard about this sort of thing happening in my own family, it seems to be somewhat commonplace.

I just want you to know, I believe in you, and I believe that you can accomplish what you to do with regards to this. I don't know how much hard work or how long it will take, but I believe you can do it. You say you're managing to get him to leave you alone just with the Isa rune by itself, I'd say that's a good sign. I saw in another post you made as well, that you're making progress with other freeing hangups workings that you're doing, so I hope you can see from that you've got it in you to do it. From what it sounds like, you're making very good progress, and I think things will only improve for you from here on out, so I hope you can see that and that it gives you some hope and confidence in yourself/your abilities.

I don't know how helpful that was, but I hope it was at least a little.

Hello!!

I thank you so much for words of encouragement and for the support, I really appreciate it!! :) 💖

I am sorry to hear that your mother had to go through such abuse while growing up.. no child deserves suffering (unless it's a jew).

I am glad that your mother is doing well now and that you didn't have to meet the abuser yourself.

I am currently getting rid of negative karma and negative wealth karma and once I feel ready I'm going to do a money spell. I think fixing the immediate issue of the problems my teeth, which is very expensive, but hopefully somehow I can do this.

I wanted to say that for some reason, after reading your post three times, I felt an intense bliss, lightness and pleasure feeling in my crown chakra. It's so nice!!
I think it's your pleasant Aura that's causing this!! :) Thank you. :)
I've felt this feeling before a very long time ago, back when I was still in high school, haven't discovered the JoS yet, a teacher gave me that exact feeling. Not saying that you're her, just that I've only felt this with good people.

I'm unsure if this is alright with you, but I hope to see you more often on the forums and perhaps even form a friendship if possible!
I personally think that having friends, (Satanic ones even), is a good thing! Of course with obviously making sure to stay anonymous for obvious reasons, but yeah.

Also, Father Satan is amazing, he gave me a sign through you that I've respectfully asked for. It gives me hope. Thank you! :)

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!!

I thank you so much for words of encouragement and for the support, I really appreciate it!! :) 💖

I am sorry to hear that your mother had to go through such abuse while growing up.. no child deserves suffering (unless it's a jew).

I am glad that your mother is doing well now and that you didn't have to meet the abuser yourself.

I am currently getting rid of negative karma and negative wealth karma and once I feel ready I'm going to do a money spell. I think fixing the immediate issue of the problems my teeth, which is very expensive, but hopefully somehow I can do this.

I wanted to say that for some reason, after reading your post three times, I felt an intense bliss, lightness and pleasure feeling in my crown chakra. It's so nice!!
I think it's your pleasant Aura that's causing this!! :) Thank you. :)
I've felt this feeling before a very long time ago, back when I was still in high school, haven't discovered the JoS yet, a teacher gave me that exact feeling. Not saying that you're her, just that I've only felt this with good people.

I'm unsure if this is alright with you, but I hope to see you more often on the forums and perhaps even form a friendship if possible!
I personally think that having friends, (Satanic ones even), is a good thing! Of course with obviously making sure to stay anonymous for obvious reasons, but yeah.

Also, Father Satan is amazing, he gave me a sign through you that I've respectfully asked for. It gives me hope. Thank you! :)

Hello there, I didn't realize you'd replied to me so I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I've just been a little busy lately, I really should try to get on the forums more often lol.

First of all I'm really glad that my words helped you, I was really hoping that they would. You really read it three times? I'm touched, truly. It's just I've seen a few of the posts you've made recently and it sounded like you could do with some encouragement, so I'm very glad I was able to give you some. I really mean what I said, I really think you can achieve whatever you want if you work hard enough.

You're also very kind to say what you said about me, so thank you for that. Father Satan really is amazing isn't he. No I'm not the teacher you had at high school I'm afraid haha, although it is a job I have been thinking about looking into. I've not really tried to help people properly here before, even though I've been here for a very long time I suppose (20+ years if you can believe it). I guess I did always want to help people, but I was always very cautious about doing it, because I wanted to make absolutely sure I was really able to, you know?

I didn't know you had problems with your teeth as well, I'm sorry to hear that. You just recently had hand surgery too, didn't you, I hope that's healing ok and everything. Physical issues are no joke, especially if you've got to have surgery to fix them and it's expensive. Yes, you should definitely do money workings when you feel able, the more money you can get your hands on the better I'd say.

With regards to my mother though, and I suppose I should try to be careful as to not say too much personal info about myself, but she is unfortunately no longer with us. No need to feel sad about that if you do though, I know her soul is/was with Father Satan, so I know she's ok. She had a good life, and she did dedicate about 10 years before she died, so I think she'll be ok. I'm sure she's reincarnated by now, and hopefully she'll have a better childhood in her next life.

Yes, hopefully you will see me more on here from now onwards, and yes I don't see why we can't be friends if that's what you'd like, I would too I think that'd be nice. Satanic friends are obviously good where you can find them, but you must always be careful, safety is important.

I hope things go well with you, and you can get what you want out of your life. You do deserve that, so always remember if you can. We all deserve that.

Lightning-Wings said:
Do not worry about not replying too late, we all have lives and Satanic duties to attend to, so I understand!! :)

I have re-read what I told you and I do feel a little silly, perhaps even a little embarrassed, but it's the truth!!

I can feel the blissful feeling once again. I don't understand why I feel this and what it means on a Spiritual level, hopefully one day I can find out/understand.

You've been dedicated 20+ years? :eek: Wow! You must know so many things!
If a teacher job is what you want to pursue, then I hope Father Satan and the Gods bless you in this endeavour so you can have a good experience! :)

I'm sorry to hear that your mother left this world, but I'm glad and happy that she dedicated and is with Father Satan!! :)
I hope she really does have a good life when she is to reincarnate! :)

If uou'd like to reach out to me on email, then I have protonmail: [email protected]
However, if talking on the forums is better, then that's fine by me!! I'm just putting it out there just in case.

Regardless, thank you!!

Hello again, I'm glad you don't mind then. Life can be busy can't it, it just seems like I never get much time to myself these days for some reason lol.

With regards to how you feel about what you posted though, I'd say there's no need to feel silly or embarrassed or anything like that. I appreciate your kindness and honesty, it's nice to see. I'm just glad what I posted was so helpful to you, as that was my goal after all. I wonder what it is that's happening with your crown chakra? It sounds good either way whatever it is.

Yes I think my mother will be fine, I mean it's entirely possible she might have reincarnated on a different planet, one that our side controls (there are a few I think) so that would be good, but who knows, eh? I suppose I should try and find out.

Forums is fine for this topic sure, but if you do want to talk about other stuff then sure we can talk on email. I use protonmail too, I'll send you a message in a bit if you like.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Hello again, I'm glad you don't mind then. Life can be busy can't it, it just seems like I never get much time to myself these days for some reason lol.

With regards to how you feel about what you posted though, I'd say there's no need to feel silly or embarrassed or anything like that. I appreciate your kindness and honesty, it's nice to see. I'm just glad what I posted was so helpful to you, as that was my goal after all. I wonder what it is that's happening with your crown chakra? It sounds good either way whatever it is.

Yes I think my mother will be fine, I mean it's entirely possible she might have reincarnated on a different planet, one that our side controls (there are a few I think) so that would be good, but who knows, eh? I suppose I should try and find out.

Forums is fine for this topic sure, but if you do want to talk about other stuff then sure we can talk on email. I use protonmail too, I'll send you a message in a bit if you like.

That's quite understandable!!

Perhaps I'll find out after I can get into a proper trance when I'm not tired and my cat doesn't startle me.

Where have you heard/seen it mentioned about other planets? I'm intrigued to find out more!!

That would be up to you if you want to talk over protonmail or not. There's no pressure in this! It was just a mere suggestion! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back