Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Andrew Tate is a criminal muslim

Henu the Great

Released Court Documents Reveal Andrew Tate's REAL Thoughts About his Students & More Incrimination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_BatYTJHKE

Interesting. Yet not suprising.
That douchebag preaching doucheness probably has a whole arsenal of skeletons in his closet.

Andrew-Tate-as-1-allah.png

Tate is a con man and pure scum in general.
He's a muzzie too, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

Henu the Great said:
Released Court Documents Reveal Andrew Tate's REAL Thoughts About his Students & More Incrimination

All mudslims are nasty.Even those cute pink headscarf wearing ones.
They all are okay with rape,paedophilia,murder and stealing from non muslims and slavery.
Andrew tate or whoever that is a muslim should never be trusted or respected.They all are the same

Disgusting.

While he has some good thoughts, I never liked him, I knew he is rotten inside.

Henu the Great said:

I agree a 100%.

I've never trusted him even once and I think people here need to wake the fuck up.

He is trash and criminal scum. The attention he was given by the JoS is 100% undeserved and a mistake.

His courses are also basic trash and significantly overrated.

His marketing is predatory and his propaganda especially his pisslamic promotion in which he is infested with right now and his thoughts about women are deranged and nothing than an extension of his own filthy personality.

I knew the guy was a criminal, just by listening him speak, the fact that out of all places in the world he lives in Romania, and I always felt that his energy was trash.

I always thought that it was very sad that such a loser and fraud was now the face of discipline, hard work, masculinity etc. Now all these positive messages that the guy was spreading for attention are going to be associated with criminal retards, and make everybody who isn't a Marxist transgender turd look bad.

Most important of all he was talking about how the elites rule the stupid masses, and that the world like people know it is a lie. So everybody that says this from now on is just on of the supporters of Andrew Turd in the eyes of many.

It's also possible that he was just a fake opposition puppet from the beginning, and this was all planned.

Absolutely appalling that he's gotten away this long with these crimes and his sick horrid behavior. He will be punished severely I'm sure.

He's an absolute moron and a sick degenerate.

I never liked that guy and I always found despicable the whole MOGTOW and corrupted redpill ideology that he promotes.

Andrew Tate be like
giphy.gif

This is sex trafficking and prostitution grooming at its finest. Kiked as fuck. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt at first but any woman is blind if she lets any guy get away with talking to her like that. Clearly edgelord and predator vibes. "YOU WILL TRUST ME AND DO AS I SAY!" Sure Muhammed... Alau snakbar she must wear niquab! iz h00ram! Also, his Instagram page is fucking gross.

islamic-extremism1.jpg

The reason why H.P Kobra posted him is cause he knows Andrew Tate usually reads his posts and the speaks it loud to the general public

Also he solves the issue of male masculinity, feminism, LGBTQ and other bunch of useless stuff that the Govt try to push

Yes some of his words are toxic and pathetic, even objectfying women, but also some of his words about schools, money and how the world works is true

I always tell myself this, take what is valuable and leave the rotten or when life gives you a lemon, try making a lemonade

Lastly H.P Kobra doesn't Idolize him as some of you people think

Apollo13 said:
The reason why H.P Kobra posted him is cause he knows Andrew Tate usually reads his posts and the speaks it loud to the general public

Also he solves the issue of male masculinity, feminism, LGBTQ and other bunch of useless stuff that the Govt try to push

Yes some of his words are toxic and pathetic, even objectfying women, but also some of his words about schools, money and how the world works is true

I always tell myself this, take what is valuable and leave the rotten or when life gives you a lemon, try making a lemonade

Lastly H.P Kobra doesn't Idolize him as some of you people think
Yes, he has an audience which is why HC posted what he posted. However...

Tate does not "solve" anything, but uses whatever he sees fit to gain fame and money. At the moment his thinking is heavily influenced by Islam. Not to mention he is engaged in criminal activity which is a reflection of his inner world. To take something constructive from him is not going to be a very fruitful path to take. There are countless better role models for constructive ideas out there from people who are not engaged in fraudulent activities, shady business practices, and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back