Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For All Women On The Site

Well said.
Me as a male, I agree on this.
While there are a lot of toxic relationships where the male is being abused, or some sort of thing like this,
Females have been abused a lot more in every kind of way.

You know I was just really upset today, particularly about being a woman and what that has entailed negatively in my life. I get really triggered and depressed/suicidal.
But this thread is a nice reminder that some people appreciate us, and not for our body, or what it does.
Its hard to keep fighting. I'm trying. I am just so goddamn exhausted.
Anyway, thanks again.

YONE666 said:
A woman's beauty is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. That's why you are so beautiful. Your presence gives us peace. We thank you. No flower on earth is as special as you.

Keep your head up when you go out. You deserve this pride to the fullest.

Thank you. Joy Of Satan loves you.

Male or female, beauty is both internal and external, one cannot be "beautiful" while missing one or the other.

If you're obese, don't take care of yourself and don't wear something with dignity, you are not beautiful, period. And everybody can see it...Satanism is about self betterment and self betterment starts with identifying flaws in oneself and working to eliminate them. Not ignoring flaws and creating little bubbles where one believes one is more than they actually are.

So get a gym membership and take care of your figure...buy decent clothes and comb your hair, and make yourself actually beautiful...instead of sitting there telling yourself that you are beautiful by default, because in truth no one really is. One has to work on oneself and improve to really become "beautiful", both inside and out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back