Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About my daily routine

emotions

Hello there , well I want someone to let me know if I m doing anything wrong because I feel like I am doing something wrong I dunno why

So I wake up in the morning , do cardio for 5-10 minutes then physical exercise ( got special program for that )

have a bath after this ,then breathing exercices , then meditate for 10 minutes and while I m meditating I am visualizing myself in a golden aura along with all my 8 chakras from crown to base ( before meditating I m stating 2-3 times " I am breathing in powerful protective energy, this energy is building an aura of protection around me , this aura protects me at all times in every way )

After that vibrating Fehu , Uruz , Ansuz , Algiz , Mannaz x9 times and after I m vibrating one I m stating an affirmation x10 times then go to the next one but is it ok at Uruz & Ansuz if I vibrate x9 both then do a special affirmation that is x18 times ? ( tho that affirmation requires uruz thurisaz and 1 more but I m vibrating different runes , only uruz & ansuz for this ) and all my affirmations starts with " I am" beside at uruz & ansuz , is that ok ?

Then opening my chakras ( I m opening only 7 , the only one that I m not opening is crown .. ) then visualize them from base to 3rd eye as a spinning vortex at a high speed

Then Yoga ( 10 minutes each position )

what do you guys think about it ? should I add something else ? I m working hard and trying to get all the energy at me and amplify / directing it to my desires .. only 16

Can anybody reply to me on this …? I want to know if Im doing anything wrong at least the admins who are approving the posts can you guys check if no one wants to check

What you are doing is great, however this part I don't know exactly what you mean with it:

"After that vibrating Fehu , Uruz , Ansuz , Algiz , Mannaz x9 times and after I m vibrating one I m stating an affirmation x10 times then go to the next one but is it ok at Uruz & Ansuz if I vibrate x9 both then do a special affirmation that is x18 times ? ( tho that affirmation requires uruz thurisaz and 1 more but I m vibrating different runes , only uruz & ansuz for this ) and all my affirmations starts with " I am" beside at uruz & ansuz , is that ok ?"

Are you doing a working with those runes? If so, is there a reason you'd rather not share the affirmation you are using?

It is difficult to judge if what you are doing is right for yourself if you don't share what it is, however I'll just say,

In general a working works best when laser focused to accomplish one specific goal, not something broad, and it generally works best to use a few runes whose properties boost that which you wish to accomplish.

Then raise the energy with the runes, and affirm afterwards.

The runes you listed here have varying properties, it may be difficult to have success on a working unless you know really well what you are doing and why you use a certain selection of runes.

I apologize if I am missing something here, your English was not very clear so it is confusing to see exactly what you mean here.

VoiceofEnki said:
What you are doing is great, however this part I don't know exactly what you mean with it:

"After that vibrating Fehu , Uruz , Ansuz , Algiz , Mannaz x9 times and after I m vibrating one I m stating an affirmation x10 times then go to the next one but is it ok at Uruz & Ansuz if I vibrate x9 both then do a special affirmation that is x18 times ? ( tho that affirmation requires uruz thurisaz and 1 more but I m vibrating different runes , only uruz & ansuz for this ) and all my affirmations starts with " I am" beside at uruz & ansuz , is that ok ?"

Are you doing a working with those runes? If so, is there a reason you'd rather not share the affirmation you are using?

It is difficult to judge if what you are doing is right for yourself if you don't share what it is, however I'll just say,

In general a working works best when laser focused to accomplish one specific goal, not something broad, and it generally works best to use a few runes whose properties boost that which you wish to accomplish.

Then raise the energy with the runes, and affirm afterwards.

The runes you listed here have varying properties, it may be difficult to have success on a working unless you know really well what you are doing and why you use a certain selection of runes.

I apologize if I am missing something here, your English was not very clear so it is confusing to see exactly what you mean here.

Hey , thanks for your reply , my bad I m not hiding anything , so I start with Fehu as 1st rune then Uruz & Ansuz but at those 2 runes I m vibrating them together x9 times then I m doing this affirmation for uruz & ansuz ( Now continuosly and forever my body is fully permanent increasing in health & regeneration strength endurance resistance power , perfecting , immortalize my body in a healthy positive and a happy way for me ) tho I saw this affirmation at a member on a website and it s basically affirmation for different runes , this affirmation is with Uruz & Thurisaz and 1 more and is around x111 reps something like that And I was wondering if it s ok that I m only doing it x18 times the affirmation since I m vibrating uruz & ansuz x9 times together , what I mean by together is that me personally after I vibrate a rune I start the affirmation right away but at those 2 after I vibrated uruz I vibrate ansuz and then I say the affirmation x18 times

codeine1337 said:
Hey , thanks for your reply , my bad I m not hiding anything , so I start with Fehu as 1st rune then Uruz & Ansuz but at those 2 runes I m vibrating them together x9 times then I m doing this affirmation for uruz & ansuz ( Now continuosly and forever my body is fully permanent increasing in health & regeneration strength endurance resistance power , perfecting , immortalize my body in a healthy positive and a happy way for me ) tho I saw this affirmation at a member on a website and it s basically affirmation for different runes , this affirmation is with Uruz & Thurisaz and 1 more and is around x111 reps something like that And I was wondering if it s ok that I m only doing it x18 times the affirmation since I m vibrating uruz & ansuz x9 times together , what I mean by together is that me personally after I vibrate a rune I start the affirmation right away but at those 2 after I vibrated uruz I vibrate ansuz and then I say the affirmation x18 times

For that kind of working to enhance your physical body, health, strength, I would use different runes.

However, to be honest, you need to evaluate if you have to put your spiritual effort here right now.

For one, that kind of runic working, regardless of your affirmation, will not allow your body to become immortal or obtain such everlasting qualities.

You would be better of vibrating Satanama daily for 40 reps to achieve something towards this.

However, to really achieve that, you need to reach specific states of spiritual advancement, work on the elixers of the soul after the chakra's are highly empowered, and achieve the MO, which a Runic working can never make up for, so in that sense it is a wasted effort.

However, if you want to boost your health and strengthen your body, runes can be used to set that energy in motion and help you achieve that.

For that, physical work is required however. A runic working isn't going to manifest muscle or health out of nowhere. The energies will support your body and ward of disease or other ailments energetically, but ultimately you'll need to make improvements to your life, diet, habits, etc to really manifest that.

Magic aids you in this, it makes accomplishing that smoother and easier, sets the energies in motion to achieve that.

When doing a working, you need to really know what you are doing it for, and if what you expect out of the working can be reasonably achieved, or is needed for you at this time.

For a working to enhance all aspects of your physical body, I would use this:

Fehu
Uruz
Wunjo
Jera
Sowilo

You can get results even with relatively smaller vibrations, but higher amounts are better.

18 for each rune can be a good start, but reaching at least 50 in each rune would be desireable.

For affirmation I would go with something like this:

Continuously, in positive and beneficial ways for me, my body grows in all aspects of health, strength, resilience, power, endurance, flexibility and longevity, to be the perfect anchor for my soul in my life, never failing and never ailing, now and forever.

Affirming can be for 3 times, 9 times, 10 times or 18 times, depending on how much time you have and how much you need to affirm for something to be firmly programmed.

If you etch this kind of working deeply on your soul, it can carry with you for your next lifetime as well, but that requires a long term work.

The "now and forever" is included to etch this long term upon your soul in positive and beneficial ways, not to expect to literally have this work forever.

Other members may have comments on this or their own ideas.

As I said however, you should evaluate if this is what you need most right now, or if this is simply something that appeals to you at the moment while you may have more important or pressing matters in your life that need attention, and you need to have realistic expectations and intentions in your affirmation, not unattainable things otherwise it becomes a fools errand to do the working.

VoiceofEnki said:
codeine1337 said:

For that kind of working to enhance your physical body, health, strength, I would use different runes.

However, to be honest, you need to evaluate if you have to put your spiritual effort here right now.

For one, that kind of runic working, regardless of your affirmation, will not allow your body to become immortal or obtain such everlasting qualities.

You would be better of vibrating Satanama daily for 40 reps to achieve something towards this.

However, to really achieve that, you need to reach specific states of spiritual advancement, work on the elixers of the soul after the chakra's are highly empowered, and achieve the MO, which a Runic working can never make up for, so in that sense it is a wasted effort.

However, if you want to boost your health and strengthen your body, runes can be used to set that energy in motion and help you achieve that.

For that, physical work is required however. A runic working isn't going to manifest muscle or health out of nowhere. The energies will support your body and ward of disease or other ailments energetically, but ultimately you'll need to make improvements to your life, diet, habits, etc to really manifest that.

Magic aids you in this, it makes accomplishing that smoother and easier, sets the energies in motion to achieve that.

When doing a working, you need to really know what you are doing it for, and if what you expect out of the working can be reasonably achieved, or is needed for you at this time.

Fehu
Uruz
Wunjo
Jera
Sowilo

You can get results even with relatively smaller vibrations, but higher amounts are better.

18 for each rune can be a good start, but reaching at least 50 in each rune would be desireable.

Continuously, in positive and beneficial ways for me, my body grows in all aspects of health, strength, resilience, power, endurance, flexibility and longevity, to be the perfect anchor for my soul in my life, never failing and never ailing, now and forever.

Affirming can be for 3 times, 9 times, 10 times or 18 times, depending on how much time you have and how much you need to affirm for something to be firmly programmed.

If you etch this kind of working deeply on your soul, it can carry with you for your next lifetime as well, but that requires a long term work.

The "now and forever" is included to etch this long term upon your soul in positive and beneficial ways, not to expect to literally have this work forever.

As I said however, you should evaluate if this is what you need most right now, or if this is simply something that appeals to you at the moment while you may have more important or pressing matters in your life that need attention, and you need to have realistic expectations and intentions in your affirmation, not unattainable things otherwise it becomes a fools errand to do the working.

I see , so basically I will have to make changes to my daily routine , regarding working out , From Monday to Friday I always work out I got a special routine for this and about runes instead of the 5 runes I was vibrating I will change to those 5 now, is it fine if I go with x9 reps to each one of them and then affirm x18 the specific affirmation ? by the way regarding the runes I state the affirmation after I vibrated them x9 times each one of them , right ?

VoiceofEnki said:
codeine1337 said:

Fehu
Uruz
Wunjo
Jera
Sowilo

and one more thing , you think you can tell me what to do regarding this ?

"However, to really achieve that, you need to reach specific states of spiritual advancement, work on the elixers of the soul after the chakra's are highly empowered, and achieve the MO, which a Runic working can never make up for, so in that sense it is a wasted effort."

codeine1337 said:

You get there by meditating consistently. Follow the guidelines set by the JoS.

Do spiritual cleaning intensely.

Empower your chakra's, open communication with the Gods through activating your astral senses.

You can receive direct instruction from them on what best to do by that point.

This is a first step you need to work towards, and it may take a very long time to get there. It could take 5, or even 10 years to open your astral senses properly.

However, if you do your spiritual work as you go, even before you open your astral senses to communicate with the Gods you will have a very powerful and clean soul as compared to the average person, which will propell you forward in life on everything you do.

Live your life and propell yourself forward towards success, while remaining upright on the spiritual path and remain consistent.

You must remember, you will never be able to get anywhere close to the MO if you aren't astrally and spiritually open enough to receive communication from the Gods.

Therefore, don't stress over the end goal and take everything as you go step by step.

Don't obsess over it either, neither obsess over astral communication. Remain consistent, work towards this goal with patience and earnestness, and don't try to rush anything.

Don't neglect your material life in pursuit of anything spiritual, and don't neglect the spiritual when you feel like you aren't making much progress.

Find balance and do these at your pace, but above all, do them.

VoiceofEnki said:
codeine1337 said:

You get there by meditating consistently. Follow the guidelines set by the JoS.

Do spiritual cleaning intensely.

Empower your chakra's, open communication with the Gods through activating your astral senses.

You can receive direct instruction from them on what best to do by that point.

This is a first step you need to work towards, and it may take a very long time to get there. It could take 5, or even 10 years to open your astral senses properly.

However, if you do your spiritual work as you go, even before you open your astral senses to communicate with the Gods you will have a very powerful and clean soul as compared to the average person, which will propell you forward in life on everything you do.

Live your life and propell yourself forward towards success, while remaining upright on the spiritual path and remain consistent.

You must remember, you will never be able to get anywhere close to the MO if you aren't astrally and spiritually open enough to receive communication from the Gods.

Therefore, don't stress over the end goal and take everything as you go step by step.

Don't obsess over it either, neither obsess over astral communication. Remain consistent, work towards this goal with patience and earnestness, and don't try to rush anything.

Don't neglect your material life in pursuit of anything spiritual, and don't neglect the spiritual when you feel like you aren't making much progress.

Find balance and do these at your pace, but above all, do them.

Hey enki , thanks for your reply again , what do you usually do for spiritual cleaning ? and beside that what is MO and how can I open myself astrally and spiritually ? ( I am not a dedicated guy yet , like I haven t burned the paper )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back