Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

need some help with meditation

blackwizard

greetings SS family

what is the most important meditation to do ... what is the basic meditation that is necessary to one's be very advanced ... can you please share with me your routine ... also what is the most important yoga to do ... and when to do meditation i mean times to do specific meditation that has to do with astrology .

i am trying to start a routine but i don't know what is the basic and most important .

my routine right now is to do 2 squares ... power rituals(evreyday one ritual ) ...FRTR ... AOP (out doors under the sun) ... and void meditation also i am doing runes work for banishing depression .

i feel i am not doing that good i manage to do magnum oups for one round one time ... and i cant focus and i can't repeat this wonderful experience.

i don't want to stay like this i want to be able to do Astral projection

i am asking for help from advanced brothesr and sisters here so please don't let me down.

THANK YOU

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BAAL
HAIL ASHTAROTH
HAIL AZAZIL
HAIL ANDRAS
HAIL ABRAXAS
HAIL VALEFOR
HAIL THE JOY OF SATAN

First do Opening the Chakras until they all are open. Then you can do things like Full Chakra Meditation and the Tuning the Chakras Through Vibration using the set of mantras that all end with AUM. You can use Returning Curses Part 1 to help you with your aura of protection.

You can also do the Kundalini Yoga basic spinal series.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm

Needless to say that it doesn't exists a "most important meditation", like it doesn't exists a most important physical exercise.

Each meditation or spiritual work works on specific areas in order to advance.

You can take the 40 days program as example to build a routine.
Every morning and every evening you should do aura cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation and chakra spinning. These are the basic meditation that are fundamental for our spiritual growth.

Then you can add yoga, hatha or kundalini. On Internet or books there are tons of hatha yoga sequences. The important part is to be consistent.

Then you can add your specific spiritual works (like squares) in order to fix personal problems.

Finally, my suggestion, do many works oriented to freeing the soul, like using Munka or Vishuddi. It has been stated by many other advanced members that is fundamental to clean the soul from past karma in order to be able to advance.

Hope it helps.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
First do Opening the Chakras until they all are open. Then you can do things like Full Chakra Meditation and the Tuning the Chakras Through Vibration using the set of mantras that all end with AUM. You can use Returning Curses Part 1 to help you with your aura of protection.

You can also do the Kundalini Yoga basic spinal series.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm

thanks this is helpful

Hidden Warrior said:
Needless to say that it doesn't exists a "most important meditation", like it doesn't exists a most important physical exercise.

Each meditation or spiritual work works on specific areas in order to advance.

You can take the 40 days program as example to build a routine.
Every morning and every evening you should do aura cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation and chakra spinning. These are the basic meditation that are fundamental for our spiritual growth.

Then you can add yoga, hatha or kundalini. On Internet or books there are tons of hatha yoga sequences. The important part is to be consistent.

Then you can add your specific spiritual works (like squares) in order to fix personal problems.

Finally, my suggestion, do many works oriented to freeing the soul, like using Munka or Vishuddi. It has been stated by many other advanced members that is fundamental to clean the soul from past karma in order to be able to advance.

Hope it helps.
thank you this is very helpful
can you tell me more about using MUNKA OR VISHUDDI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back