Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Half gentile half alien

My mother is an alien and my father is a gentile hence lot of problems in the family and children how do I overcome my alien side how do I remove it please help

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444886 time=1684879929 user_id=21286]
Hyperactive Melon said:
My mother is an alien and my father is a gentile hence lot of problems in the family and children how do I overcome my alien side how do I remove it please help

What type of alien is she?
😂😂😂😂😂
I love this question. Especially its dry humor and seriousness. Gotta make sure it's not the reptilian type.😂

How many times do I have to tell you kids to keep the front door shut? Y'all are lettin' all the pests in for cryin' out loud.
Now one of you go to the pantry and hand me the big Z.

OWP, you need therapy. I am categorically not saying this to insult you, this is not an insult, a mockery or a dogpile, you need help. If you don't receive it, things are just going to get worse for you.

Americans do call foreigners "aliens". Not meaning extraterrestrials.

If you are even 1% jew, then you are a jew. And a jew will never be able to use our information for advancement and healing because our souls are different and opposite.

Karnonnos said:
OWP, you need therapy. I am categorically not saying this to insult you, this is not an insult, a mockery or a dogpile, you need help. If you don't receive it, things are just going to get worse for you.

I don't think this is OWP because the two accounts existed and posted simultaneously with one another. They also have a different profile and things they talk about.

OWP himself is Jewish and admitted this many times. It appears hyperactive melon might be, which is why I asked him to clarify what he means.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Btw for those who said, this guy is not OWP, they are different people, both clearly mentally unstable though.)

Regarding to his posts, I would ban him.

Who is OWP?

What kind of aliens are we talking about here?
Perhaps an Elite, like the one is my profile picture and sig? :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

I don't know I was told by someone in the astral could be a liar

Karnonnos said:

I'm on medication for the past 4 years what more help will I get and i don't know who owp is even drs don't know what mental problems I have no medicine works so yea I've been trying myself to run away from this problem but I'm tired of running

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444907 time=1684884377 user_id=21286]
Karnonnos said:

I don't think this is OWP because the two accounts existed and posted simultaneously with one another. They also have a different profile and things they talk about.

OWP himself is Jewish and admitted this many times. It appears hyperactive melon might be, which is why I asked him to clarify what he means.
I'm not Jewish nor I have Jewish blood but maybe I was deluded by my brain or some entity harassing me

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=444963 time=1684908482 user_id=57]
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Btw for those who said, this guy is not OWP, they are different people, both clearly mentally unstable though.)
I don't have a mental illness except for a little bipolarity that too I'm not sure I go to a dr regularly I am same just having some issues

AFODO said:
Regarding to his posts, I would ban him.

Who is OWP?

It's a short for One Wire Phenomenon, a Jewish troll who wasted everyone's time for about 3 years.

Hyperactive Melon said:
Why ban me i am not speaking against anyone here just asking questions

You are very wierd dude. You say that your mom is an alien to a community where "alien" usually means the enemy.

You say very wierd things, you seems to be advanced if you can communicate with entities, but you are very mislead by them it seems. You either joking around and eating up our time, or you are not mentally stable.

AFODO said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

You are very wierd dude. You say that your mom is an alien to a community where "alien" usually means the enemy.

You say very wierd things, you seems to be advanced if you can communicate with entities, but you are very mislead by them it seems. You either joking around and eating up our time, or you are not mentally stable.
Maybe I'm sick in the head but what can I do it's not a diagnosable illness no medicine seems to work maybe some astral entity is playing with me don't know only time will tell

Hyperactive Melon said:
Maybe I'm sick in the head but what can I do it's not a diagnosable illness no medicine seems to work maybe some astral entity is playing with me don't know only time will tell

Ignore any astral entities or other strange thoughts like your mother being an alien or whatever.

Increase your grounding by focusing on your base chakra and feet chakra, empowering and cleaning.. Also, direct Nauthiz towards improving your grounding and earth energies within you.

This is how you help regulate schizophrenia, bipolar, or other negative manifestations of the upper chakras. Continue to ask the Gods to direct you towards solutions here, as you need to be stable to advance. Randomly thinking or feeling that your mom is an alien is the opposite of this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

What type of thread is this? :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445095 time=1684958662 user_id=21286]
Hyperactive Melon said:

Ignore any astral entities or other strange thoughts like your mother being an alien or whatever.

Increase your grounding by focusing on your base chakra and feet chakra, empowering and cleaning.. Also, direct Nauthiz towards improving your grounding and earth energies within you.

This is how you help regulate schizophrenia, bipolar, or other negative manifestations of the upper chakras. Continue to ask the Gods to direct you towards solutions here, as you need to be stable to advance. Randomly thinking or feeling that your mom is an alien is the opposite of this.
Ok I'll do

AFODO said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

I am misled true because drs can't seem to find the problem only my guardian amon is nice to me everyone else lies and hurts me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back