Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some encouragement

Masterj810610

So here it is, my wife got an emergency sugery for an abdominial hernia in the night of saturday. We have 3 young kid (6yo, 4yo and 15 months) and now I'll be in charge of them almost for 24/7. We have some help from her mother and mine will help too. The bad side is I dont know how I will able to do my knudalini yoga everyday like I used to do since I have to sleep with the yougest.

The 4yo sometimes needs someone with her in her bed when she is having some nightmares.

I understand that this is an obstacle that life is giving to improve and learn something. I know I will overcome this but if someone got some advice, that would be much appreciated.

Hail Satan

Masterj810610 said:

If I understand correctly: The 6 year old and 4 year old sleep together? Or they can if she has nightmares? Otherwise, you can explain to her that she can always call for you, even if you are not in the room. Also, install nightlights so she isn't scared of her room itself.

In regards to your youngest child, maybe do the Kundalini Yoga right next door. In other words, sleep with them for the night, but get up when you have to do yoga, then do is nearby, but not close enough to disturb them. You might have to put a mat on the floor somewhere. Then, you can always be close enough to check on them.

In regards to your KY or also other meditations, you will just need to explain to them that you have work to do, but they can come to you if needed. The 15 month old is the only one that needs your direct attention, whereas the 6 year old should be ok with indirect supervision, and the 6 and 4 year old can help each other as well.

Unfortunately, the situation will change for everyone, including them. You are not the only one that has to undergo stress. Quitting meditation is not a solution for anyone either, but that doesn't mean you won't actually be around for them. You just can't be right next to them at all times.

Masterj810610 said:
Hail Satan

Brother, the important thing is to manage the urgency of the situation: your children first, your wife, yoga later.

I know I'm going to get hit by the other SS. But please, those who judge, do you even have children? Assume the vagaries of a family and come back after please.

The situation is transitional so don't stress if you can't keep your whole routine. Just try to preserve the AoP and the eventual 40 day spirutual works. The rest will wait.

The important thing: your family, your duties to them, doing your best to balance, and the rest: later.

Courage my brother

Masterj810610 said:
Hail Satan

It is quite simply your time to shine, which I'm sure you will. Although your routine might temporarily suffer, the gain from this situation will certainly outweigh the hardship. Just think of all the positives of a difficult situation such as this one. You'll be even closer with your children, your relationship with your wife will be deepened and strengthened, you will be enriched by the sense of accomplishment from successfully managing this period and at the end of it your family will be upgraded to an even better functioning unit. Cherish this greatest of treasures that you have and remember that besides friends and family that can help you in different ways, as one of Satans people you have a unique and most efficient support system of which the main part is your Guardian.

You got this.

SWP

Masterj810610 said:
So here it is, my wife got an emergency sugery for an abdominial hernia in the night of saturday. We have 3 young kid (6yo, 4yo and 15 months) and now I'll be in charge of them almost for 24/7. We have some help from her mother and mine will help too. The bad side is I dont know how I will able to do my knudalini yoga everyday like I used to do since I have to sleep with the yougest.

The 4yo sometimes needs someone with her in her bed when she is having some nightmares.

I understand that this is an obstacle that life is giving to improve and learn something. I know I will overcome this but if someone got some advice, that would be much appreciated.

Hail Satan

It's beautiful that you have such a big family, I wish you more life and more kids brother.

As you can see, that is a trying situation there. But you will be fine eventually.

In general, if you can go to the bathroom or you can shower, for example, when your mothers will take care of them, you will be able to do Yoga and your meditations, which should be unfortunately squashed. But it's certainly possible. Yet you must tell the mothers to come in.

I believe if you can handle three children, nothing is really on a schedule situation beneath you, you can do borderline anything.

Wish your wife also a very quick recuperation.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444739 time=1684820719 user_id=21286]

Its hard to ask my 6 and 4 yo give me free time when I am with the 15 months almost all the time, they still need time with their father

Thank you for the kind words

Its work for my company that will suffer the most.
Merci à toi mon amie

Thank you HP, I have 3 beautiful and smart children, its seems like they got lucky to be born into this family. I'm trying my best to make them understand how life is working.

I have decide to do less reps for my KY, I was up to 108 and now I'm doing 26. I'm trying to find time to do everything with less reps, Im sure its better than nothing.

Hail Satan

YONE666 said:
Masterj810610 said:

Hail Satan

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Instead of despairing, you should be happy that you have such a big and beautiful family. You have the power to overcome anything. kiss your children on the cheeks for me. :D oops they are so cute

Sometimes I tend to overreact a little bit and then I ground myself and everything comes together.

I will give them a kiss for you :)

Masterj810610 said:
Merci à toi mon amie

I understand you my brother, I am self-employed and I work all the time, and when I am not working, it is to take care of the children, shopping, meals, cleaning,.... I often go to bed, I have 30 minutes of "leisure" in the day. I am so tired that I would fall on the floor. It has become almost impossible for me to concentrate because the limit has been exceeded. 🤯

Courage to you

Shemsu said:

My dear friend, your mailbox seems to be full, I had an error message in this sense when I wanted to answer you I do not know which evening

Masterj810610 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444739 time=1684820719 user_id=21286]

Its hard to ask my 6 and 4 yo give me free time when I am with the 15 months almost all the time, they still need time with their father

Thank you for the kind words

Merci à toi mon amie

Thank you HP, I have 3 beautiful and smart children, its seems like they got lucky to be born into this family. I'm trying my best to make them understand how life is working.

I have decide to do less reps for my KY, I was up to 108 and now I'm doing 26. I'm trying to find time to do everything with less reps, Im sure its better than nothing.

Hail Satan

It can be hard to manage your practices with everything going on. Just do your best. I have two young children and depending on the day it can be a challenge.

Just keep in mind that this is transitory and in time you will gradually gain more and more time as things go along.

Some days are better then others.

It can be frustrating at times trying to balance everything but is completely worth it, many blessings to you.

Masterj810610 said:

I don't have much advice to give, nor any better advice than what as been given, but I want to say I tremendously respect you for being a dedicated SS and doing your all to care well for your beautiful family.

SS parents are of great importance, and will bring such greater blessings to the people who will carry the future forward, it is the most noble duty.

Therefore I wish you great blessings and success on this trying situation. If there is anything to always keep in mind, the challenges in life are as much an obstacle as they are an opportunity.

May you succeed here, and succeed on life as a whole. It will strengthen you greatly, and also set a strong example for your children to look up to.

I too wish your wife a smooth and quick recovery.
Be well Brother.

Hail Satan
You can do twisted yoga practice! You can encourage children to play together and teach the oldest child to take care of the younger ones

While you should do your best to keep up with meditations, your family should be prioritised. When you do have some time, try to do the meditations, but do not risk your wife's or children's health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back