Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DELETE ACCOUNT

EriktheRed

I'm saddened and disappointed at the lack of maturity and discernment here with the members. A certain individual who disrupted my post, instead of admitting his fault, is now playing victim and conning sympathy out of well intended, but naive members.

I no longer want to be associated with this forum until it advances past all the petty egotistical ignorance which keeps it from developing into the truly noble forum it can and should be. It will not become what it is intended by the Gods until it spiritually progresses and rises above all this silly ignorance.

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Greetings Erik. It appears this dispute might have gotten too much on you.

I don't believe you should delete your account over this but rather understand that what the forum "Could be" is an ongoing process with certain behaviours and many impolite behaviours people will have to overcome step by step.

We are all here starting from different grounds and many of us have things to learn. Also, people can also, and they are allowed, to have a bad day. The blowback can arrive on anyone and I am often times a blowback target myself, but I don't really complain, because one must not take it that much at heart.

Bad interactions can happen also in the case of normal interactions.

EriktheRed said:
I'm saddened and disappointed at the lack of maturity and discernment here with the members. A certain individual who disrupted my post, instead of admitting his fault, is now playing victim and conning sympathy out of well intended, but naive members.

I no longer want to be associated with this forum until it advances past all the petty egotistical ignorance which keeps it from developing into the truly noble forum it can and should be. It will not become what it is intended by the Gods until it spiritually progresses and rises above all this silly ignorance.

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

There is no reason to delete your account over this. You can still interact in a normal and constructive manner with people. here. Family can disagree sometimes and not always for the better but this does not have to have irreparable consequences.

Sometimes people have to agree to disagree because no one's personality will ever be the exact same as someone else's. As a result people will clash sometimes, even SS. As long as it is not dwelled on. If you wish to not interact with someone, all you have to do is ignore them. If you leave just because of this you will miss out on a lot of good things.

okay-this-is-5ad406.jpg

Now go meditate. Please.

EriktheRed said:

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT
I can only say keep thinking positive and learn, don't have to think negative all the time because it can damage you in reality

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't believe you should delete your account over this but rather understand that what the forum "Could be" is an ongoing process with certain behaviours and many impolite behaviours people will have to overcome step by step.

We are all here starting from different grounds and many of us have things to learn. Also, people can also, and they are allowed, to have a bad day. The blowback can arrive on anyone and I am often times a blowback target myself, but I don't really complain, because one must not take it that much at heart.

As you say HPHC 666.

I've lost a bit of faith lately. I need to pray to Father Satan (which I haven't done lately) and think about things.

Members are not accustomed to very formal interactions and this has created differences and misunderstandings. As you see, all established members have good intentions, regardless of mistakes, miscommunication and informal behavior, this should not deter you from being here.

This is not done out of petty or egotistical nature, but many times out of comfortable assessment, which is often very similar to what happened and often this a shared occurrence between parties.

So again, do not let misunderstandings get in your way being here.

EriktheRed said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As you say HPHC 666.

I've lost a bit of faith lately. I need to pray to Father Satan (which I haven't done lately) and think about things.

Everyone has low times and days, don't worry about this. When one runs low on faith or emotional energy, one must replace this with duty and understanding what one is doing and why. This never goes away.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EriktheRed said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As you say HPHC 666.

Everyone has low times and days, don't worry about this. When one runs low on faith or emotional energy, one must replace this with duty and understanding what one is doing and why. This never goes away.
❤️❤️❤️

EriktheRed said:

Brother, what happened was just a minor dispute that was blown out of proportion. I do not see any cause for alarm here. Sometimes people will do and say things that are distressing, but you have to deal with it in a constructive and civil way.

I don't believe xInt intended to upset you, and this is why he feels he is a victim. The forums generally operates in an informal way, as we have to support many different types of people. That does not mean people should continue to be immature or do other bad behaviors, but we cannot let this ruin our own mood.

At the end of the day, you would only be doing more harm to yourself. Instead, it is best to just calm down and move on. We are all here to grow and learn from one another, and this should be maintained despite any difficulties.

It's ok we all have disputes from time to time. Speaking through each other over the internet is very impersonal and can lead to many misunderstandings. I apologize if I was a little bit too intense with my response as well to you.

We are all learning here. We learn from our mistakes and move forward.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444674 time=1684789951 user_id=21286]
EriktheRed said:
I don't believe xInt intended to upset you, and this is why he feels he is a victim.

Oh yea. I'm the one feeling like a victim :roll: . Don't forget I'm also the main agitator.

download-1.jpg

xlnt said:
Oh yea. I'm the one feeling like a victim :roll: . Don't forget I'm also the main agitator.

That wasn't an additional accusation. My statement was meant to explain to Erik why you did not rush to apologize and were also annoyed at being called an agitator, which was because you were only trying to help, but were met with an overreaction from him. Erik should have been calmer about explaining his feelings about the situation.

I recall an experience where I took my computer to a repair shop, that guy's business was being blocked by construction and he clearly was not in the mood for it (who would be). He first came off as a shitty person, but he ended up being a really cool dude, even gave me a discount for my service.

Given I'm a new forum member below 50 posts, and already had troll DM me trying to dissuade me from doing service for the Asian people, idiots trying to tell me that Falun Gong or Bon religion isn't Satanic or bullshit like that. Pre-Buddhist Chinese religion is as Satanic as can possibly be and any SS whose done an ounce of research will recognize that.

But one troll doesn't dissuade me, and I'll have bad days, for sure - and if need-so-be, I'll take a step back and meditate for a while. But it won't stop me for continuing to post my findings so that future Asians can pick up on it and build upon it.

It kinda read your post on a perfect time, 'cuz I myself, been having a really shitty day today (eerily on the "22nd" - given 2's meaning of discord). This must NOT and will NOT stop me. Gotta stay strong.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=444717 time=1684804404 user_id=21286]
xlnt said:

That wasn't an additional accusation. My statement was meant to explain to Erik why you did not rush to apologize and were also annoyed at being called an agitator, which was because you were only trying to help, but were met with an overreaction from him. Erik should have been calmer about explaining his feelings about the situation.

Yea it's allright I was mostly joking there anyways, since I like jokes and memes. A bit too much perhaps :)

As you said I had no intention of acting rude to him.
I posted a "what the hell just happened" meme and wrote I thought he acted weird when lashing out at someone who took time to write nothing but helpful advice.
Apparently that made him call me the main agitator, which is quite ironic coming from someone lashing out like that out of nowhere.

Anyways, I wish him all the best. If we are not all victims of a troll that is.
"DELETE MY ACCOUNT". That's not exactly new shit here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The reason I was upset is because, as I have said in the past, JoS is a very important and essential part of my spiritual life. I love all my brothers and sisters here.

Too much time and energy has been spent on what is really an unnecessary distraction.

Let that be an end to the issue and let's all of us move on.

The Gods bless you.

EriktheRed said:

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT
These forums are open to everyone, which includes the trolls/dabblers and the enemy as well. Thus, you will come across certain "individuals" on the forums who may act strange, senseless, or hostile for no reason.

I just read that other topic. So please do not assume that I don't know what the situation is, or that I did not read everything. I saw what people said to you, and I saw what you said to them.

Nobody did anything to you. Nobody did anything bad, nobody treated you badly, and nobody disrupted anything. You asked for help. Multiple people tried to help you by giving good helpful advice. And you were the one who reacted in a bad way against them and treated them badly. What Aquarius said was right, you were being ungrateful and immature. And this act of threatening to leave is the same thing, an immature way to try to control us and force us to act in whatever way you want or else you will punish us by leaving. You are wanting people to apologise, and grovel, and beg you to stay.

If you actually wanted to leave, you would have. Generally, the people who have left have actually left without saying anything, and the people who threaten to leave have made this same threat many different times, but have never actually left. Whether you are here or not is only a question on you wanting to help yourself, as it will be beneficial to yourself for you to stay here and collect the knowledge and advice that is freely given to you by many people. If you choose to be ungrateful about this and throw away all of the good and helpful advice that is from anybody who you did not specifically want this from, then this looks like you don't actually care as much about truth, growth, or advancement and you care more about playing some kind of game. If you cared about truth, you would accept pieces of truth from wherever they may come from, as each piece of true information is like a small hole being made into a barrier that blocks our view of the world. When enough of these holes are made, we get an increasing view of the world and of reality. Somebody who cares about truth would excitedly and happily receive pieces of truth from anybody who offers it. Somebody who cares about advancement would excitedly and happily receive good advice from anybody who offers it. I am not saying you would just do whatever somebody advises without any other thought, but you would at least think about it and consider if it is beneficial advice, instead of just immediately throwing it away.

It is no difference to any of us whether you are here or not. It is not punishing any of us for you to leave. We will not beg you to stay because we have no reason to. We will give you the good advice that it would be most beneficial to yourself for you to stay here and continue receiving helpful inforation from us. But it only is your own choice what you want to do.

Too much time and energy has been spent on what is really an unnecessary distraction.

Let that be an end to the issue and let's all of us move on.

The Gods bless you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back