Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

May 22 Monday with moon in Cancer

Shadowcat

I believe this was missed to be put on the calendar but this is a good day for people who want to start a moon square.
A material moon square is great for purchasing and finding a home in a safe secure place
For people who want to empower the third eye or practice lucid dreaming and sharpen their intuition a spiritual moon square is suitable.

Shadowcat said:
I believe this was missed to be put on the calendar but this is a good day for people who want to start a moon square.
A material moon square is great for purchasing and finding a home in a safe secure place
For people who want to empower the third eye or practice lucid dreaming and sharpen their intuition a spiritual moon square is suitable.

The Moon must be full, that's why it was not included in the calendar. It's currently waxing.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Shadowcat said:

The Moon must be full, that's why it was not included in the calendar. It's currently waxing.

I went back to reference this and saw it explicitly. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html

Thank you. Scratch the OP then :p. I have done several moon squares following the diagrams but this was something either forgotten or not registered. I at least thought it had to be waxing for some reason. It makes sense though.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Having a full Moon in cancer, also on a Monday, is rare. You will notice none of those dates are found this year. The Moon Square date listed on June 19th is also not a full moon, but rather it is soon after the new Moon.

The last full Moon in Cancer we had was on January 6th, but this was not on a Monday. In my opinion, this would have also been a good enough date, as otherwise you will wait many months or even another year to get a suitable moon date.

Shadowcat said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Shadowcat said:

I went back to reference this and saw it explicitly. https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html

Thank you. Scratch the OP then :p. I have done several moon squares following the diagrams but this was something either forgotten or not registered. I at least thought it had to be waxing for some reason. It makes sense though.

Hang on. I checked the calendar again and the moon square date on June 19th on Monday is listed as 3 days after the new moon. Maybe there are other factors at play that make this day better than the one i mentioned? I think the closest waxing moon that came to full for a moon square was in January and it was still a week away from being full.

I know a full moon is ideal but there does not appear to be any full moons on the dates listed for this year. Maybe doing it during a waxing moon in general still gives some benefit, but it won't be the same as a full moon. The problem is a full moon and in Taurus or Cancer will not always coincide xd.

It was accidentally missed. We're trying our best, but it's a lot of work. Try manually checking dozens of calendars yearly (each time zone is individually made), sometimes mistakes happen.

I also don't think it should be listed if it is not at least a week from full, but we try to give as many opportunities as possible.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=444743 time=1684822566 user_id=57]
It was accidentally missed. We're trying our best, but it's a lot of work. Try manually checking dozens of calendars yearly (each time zone is individually made), sometimes mistakes happen.

I also don't think it should be listed if it is not at least a week from full, but we try to give as many opportunities as possible.

Don't worry i hope you didn't feel like this was putting you on the post or anything specific because we all know how hard you work .I just figured since I saw it today that I would post it to help everyone. We all aren't perfect and can miss over somethings so we have to help each other out. We're all in this together :)

The last part is definitely also a good tip. But like you said if nothing else permits the others are better than nothing.

For the record your calendar is a must for me for planning workings and squares :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back