Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Back To The Old Days" - Plans And Progress For The Joy Of Satan

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
I haven't been in touch recently, and I feel I have to write something about it here. The reason is that I have been busy. I read the forums every single day, I don't miss a day, I just don't log in often. I follow the current developments with JoS.

I have a lot of plans, but I do them all on my own and often get discouraged and realize it's stupid, but then I start again and realize it again - this paradigm repeats itself a lot, maybe I should find a constructive state in between.

My I2P site has similar problems - I often don't feel like it. I don't know the reason for this, maybe some kind of regressive phenomenon deep in my soul, who knows.

I've had problems [suicidal urges, self-harm, etc.], I've always been aware of the psychological and spiritual reasons for it, but I didn't do anything about it, but I'm putting an end to this "destructive" tendency.

My Guardian Demoness pointed out things I had no idea about, and after long conversations with Satan, I understood certain things about myself, but I still don't feel complete.

They tell me things in vain, but they require a higher level of understanding, which is harder than before because of my lifestyle. For years I have had a routine of meditation, breathing exercises and yoga, but I have been doing these irresponsibly.

They have helped me a lot and I have made progress in Kundalini, but my inhibitions are still strong and my personality makes me prone to "negative" things.

I am trying to fix myself, but it takes time.

I used to write many, many longer, relevant posts, but lately I feel like I have nothing to write about. I have also noticed in my meditations that I am "weakening". I find it harder to do in meditation what I used to do easily.

I've never had to practice visualization because it is monumentally vivid - I often can't distinguish reality from my visions and visualizations, but lately I seem to be having trouble with that too.

I've been neglecting myself.

My site on I2P, Kundalini-Tool - all part of a big Project of mine, but they take time to implement because as I said, I'm working on all of them on my own, and that's fine, I'm just moving slower.

I also want to extend more and more of JoS to the Tor network, Lokinet, I2P, and these will manifest in the near future. I'm fucking sick of lizards and they will get what they deserve back.

The idea has occurred to me that moving JoS, Forums to Tor or I2P would monumentally increase the security of members and also increase the security status of the sites against attacks.

The Kundalini-Tool is under development - 2 new "Tools" have been added, one is finished, the other I'm still fiddling with as it doesn't work properly. The current scripts have also been reworked.

Kundalini-Tool is growing intensively in both structure and strength. I'll be honest and say that instead of this post, I'm going to write an updated version of the Kundalini-Tool, as I had planned to publish it today.

Since I test it constantly and don't let it out of my hands without testing and confirmation, I did so this time. But there were problems in the script lines that I had no idea could cause problems.

Fixing these won't take much time (I hope), as the vast majority of the scripts work for 95% of the time. They work now, there is only a "minor" problem with the recovery (For example, restoring the original DNS addresses, etc).

I did not want to write such a long post, as I just wanted to write a little "status report" about me.

The point is that I'm here and I'm working in the background for a while. I'll be back on the Forums on a regular basis, as I have been, only now I'm devoting more time to my programming projects. Maybe I should take myself more seriously - whatever.

My love for Joy Of Satan has continued to grow lately. I am proud of you all, and proud to have such a large family in the presence of Satan and the Gods. I never leave Joy Of Satan, that is a fact. Spiritually we all belong to Satan, no one will change that in any way no matter how hard they try.

My goal with my Projects is to ensure the safety and well being of Joy Of Satan and my Brothers and Sisters on a monumental level, the Kundalini-Tool serves that purpose. Joy Of Satan must be taken to the sky so that the light reaches everyone.

Blessed are you, my Brothers and Sisters in Our Father Satan, and remember - You are the light in the darkness.

BrightSpace666

Good to see you again Brightspace.

Do not be too hard on yourself. There will be many things you do not understand, or remain confused by, either on this path or in life in general.

Take things step by step, and don't let negative states of mind drag you down. These are temporary, arising from the inner enemies we must face.

Your efforts do not go unseen by the Gods, so don't discourage yourself by giving in to negative states which arise from the inner self.

Communicating with them, but also with us here will help you as well. Isolating yourself will only further distance you from your desired goals.

Stay strong Brightspace.

BrightSpace666 said:
I used to write many, many longer, relevant posts, but lately I feel like I have nothing to write about. I have also noticed in my meditations that I am "weakening". I find it harder to do in meditation what I used to do easily.

I've never had to practice visualization because it is monumentally vivid - I often can't distinguish reality from my visions and visualizations, but lately I seem to be having trouble with that too.

This sounds like Neptunian, or otherwise a lack of the influence of the lower chakras. If this situation is stressing you, you should be addressing it in a daily and effective way, to avoid becoming unbalanced.

Please see this post by JG Lydia about Erishkigal and her energies, which could be useful to you.

BrightSpace666 said:
I haven't been in touch recently, and I feel I have to write something about it here. The reason is that I have been busy. I read the forums every single day, I don't miss a day, I just don't log in often. I follow the current developments with JoS.

I have a lot of plans, but I do them all on my own and often get discouraged and realize it's stupid, but then I start again and realize it again - this paradigm repeats itself a lot, maybe I should find a constructive state in between.

My I2P site has similar problems - I often don't feel like it. I don't know the reason for this, maybe some kind of regressive phenomenon deep in my soul, who knows.

I've had problems [suicidal urges, self-harm, etc.], I've always been aware of the psychological and spiritual reasons for it, but I didn't do anything about it, but I'm putting an end to this "destructive" tendency.

My Guardian Demoness pointed out things I had no idea about, and after long conversations with Satan, I understood certain things about myself, but I still don't feel complete.

They tell me things in vain, but they require a higher level of understanding, which is harder than before because of my lifestyle. For years I have had a routine of meditation, breathing exercises and yoga, but I have been doing these irresponsibly.

They have helped me a lot and I have made progress in Kundalini, but my inhibitions are still strong and my personality makes me prone to "negative" things.

I am trying to fix myself, but it takes time.

My site on I2P, Kundalini-Tool - all part of a big Project of mine, but they take time to implement because as I said, I'm working on all of them on my own, and that's fine, I'm just moving slower.

I also want to extend more and more of JoS to the Tor network, Lokinet, I2P, and these will manifest in the near future. I'm fucking sick of lizards and they will get what they deserve back.

The idea has occurred to me that moving JoS, Forums to Tor or I2P would monumentally increase the security of members and also increase the security status of the sites against attacks.

The Kundalini-Tool is under development - 2 new "Tools" have been added, one is finished, the other I'm still fiddling with as it doesn't work properly. The current scripts have also been reworked.

Kundalini-Tool is growing intensively in both structure and strength. I'll be honest and say that instead of this post, I'm going to write an updated version of the Kundalini-Tool, as I had planned to publish it today.

Since I test it constantly and don't let it out of my hands without testing and confirmation, I did so this time. But there were problems in the script lines that I had no idea could cause problems.

Fixing these won't take much time (I hope), as the vast majority of the scripts work for 95% of the time. They work now, there is only a "minor" problem with the recovery (For example, restoring the original DNS addresses, etc).

I did not want to write such a long post, as I just wanted to write a little "status report" about me.

The point is that I'm here and I'm working in the background for a while. I'll be back on the Forums on a regular basis, as I have been, only now I'm devoting more time to my programming projects. Maybe I should take myself more seriously - whatever.

My love for Joy Of Satan has continued to grow lately. I am proud of you all, and proud to have such a large family in the presence of Satan and the Gods. I never leave Joy Of Satan, that is a fact. Spiritually we all belong to Satan, no one will change that in any way no matter how hard they try.

My goal with my Projects is to ensure the safety and well being of Joy Of Satan and my Brothers and Sisters on a monumental level, the Kundalini-Tool serves that purpose. Joy Of Satan must be taken to the sky so that the light reaches everyone.

Blessed are you, my Brothers and Sisters in Our Father Satan, and remember - You are the light in the darkness.

BrightSpace666
Your absence was noticed. Welcome back.

We are the first in hundreds to thousands of years of our own people to have any form of true spiritual power and advancement. It surely will take the body, mind, and soul a great amount of time to adjust to the higher levels, and there will be the feeling of Two Steps Forward, One Step Back.

I constantly get placed into higher positions, greater opportunities, more willpower and strength.
And then I realize again just how massive this planet is, how short my lifespan, how fragile the human body, how limited my individual power..

We are fighting Battles, going on Campaigns, slowly but surely, we are freeing Families, Communities, Towns, Entire Nations from their Spiritual and Physical Bonds. I heard someone once say, you dont need Motivation, you need Discipline, I believe on the contrary, it is important to Devlop both Motivation and Discipline.

And in truth, if you can fight past your Pains and Troubles, you will be terribly sore, but you will survive.
You will accustom to the higher power levels, and it may seem that things are "Back to the Old Days".
But there is still 99% of people on this planet do not have any intelligence relating to true Spiritual Power.
But we have been deeply enlightened in this path for Many Years, truly blessed by the Great Gods because we choose to FIGHT.
Keep it up my SS Sibling, I fight for you, and all here, that you can feel the power, grace, and beauty that I have felt.
That you can see the Gods in all things, that you can feel their power, and see that they have given you great Power to change our Fate.

I take short breaks often, and then I'm right back to telling the gods.
WHATEVER I AM CAPABLE, LET ME UNDERGO, THAT I MAY COME OUT THE OTHER SIDE CLOSER TO THAT MAN I WISH TO BECOME!

Last time I believed I had lost everything, I was closer to suicide than I had ever been in this lifetime.
But I had the Gods guide me through it, and I found true personal power, freedom, I reconnected with my Personality.
If I was to lose everything again today, I would not feel such great pain.
I would laugh at my fate, ask the Gods to guide me through it again, and get right back to work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back