Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Were Mosquitoes Created By The Enemies?

bsod

Knowing that there is a coverup of the true biological history of Earth, and other false teachings of evolutionary biology, we know that humans were created through advanced technology and genetic engineering, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume other animals and organisms were as well. Creationists often plague any true scientific knowledge with their bullshit religions, however the one argument they have seems to make perfect sense - how absolutely perfectly engineered many organisms on Earth are. Anyways without going too off topic, is there a possibility that mosquitoes aren't even meant to exist? They seem to have real no real ecological niche and many biologists claim it would be perfectly okay to permanently exterminate them through genetic engineering. Seriously these fuckers piss me off so much, but surprisingly they hardly bite me compared to my peers. I don't know if my aura physically protects me or something else. I know there are ancient health and dietary practices to avoid mosquitoes, but are there any spells or practices to repell them?

Mosquitoes serves as food for other living organisms it's a part of nature even the reptilians are a part of nature they were created from the universe thing is they are not
from our god's that's it and they are against us and that to not all of them only the elite upper class

bsod said:
Knowing that there is a coverup of the true biological history of Earth, and other false teachings of evolutionary biology, we know that humans were created through advanced technology and genetic engineering, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume other animals and organisms were as well. Creationists often plague any true scientific knowledge with their bullshit religions, however the one argument they have seems to make perfect sense - how absolutely perfectly engineered many organisms on Earth are. Anyways without going too off topic, is there a possibility that mosquitoes aren't even meant to exist? They seem to have real no real ecological niche and many biologists claim it would be perfectly okay to permanently exterminate them through genetic engineering. Seriously these fuckers piss me off so much, but surprisingly they hardly bite me compared to my peers. I don't know if my aura physically protects me or something else. I know there are ancient health and dietary practices to avoid mosquitoes, but are there any spells or practices to repell them?

Please don't be ridiculous. Mosquitoes have evolved naturally on earth over centuries like much of the living things on our planet.

serpentwalker666 said:
bsod said:

Please don't be ridiculous. Mosquitoes have evolved naturally on earth over centuries like much of the living things on our planet.
- Argues that there is a cover-up by the scientific field

- Then continues to include "many biologists" in his argument

- Also ignores or is unaware of universe as a neutral platform for all sorts of lifeforms able to form. Parasitism is one of many sorts, among others.

So yeah. But be aware, now we will be branded indoctrinated low iq people and not worth of his reply. :)

I have always thought of keeping mosquitoes away from humans.

In my opinion, you have to modify them so that they feed on something else outside of human blood.

Otherwise I would exterminate them, but I have to safeguard the ecosystem.

Henu the Great said:
serpentwalker666 said:
bsod said:

- Also ignores or is unaware of universe as a neutral platform for all sorts of lifeforms able to form. Parasitism is one of many sorts, among others.

So yeah. But be aware, now we will be branded indoctrinated low iq people and not worth of his reply. :)

06b6b8106c27b7a8a1b5e29d1eddea44.png

No need to automatically assume he is ignorantly forcing his view on people.

Mosquitos is a natural occurrence just like parasites, ants etc. What's wrong with that answer?

Henu the Great said:
serpentwalker666 said:
bsod said:

Yes, I've noticed this is often a pattern I see in his posts. Dropping some of these strange views and perceptions would be to his complete benefit. Hopefully this will be what eventually happens, I can only hope.

Vira_ said:
I have always thought of keeping mosquitoes away from humans.

In my opinion, you have to modify them so that they feed on something else outside of human blood.

Otherwise I would exterminate them, but I have to safeguard the ecosystem.

The reality is by exterminating mosquitoes, this would have devastating effects on the ecosystem. This would result in the exact opposite of safeguarding. While some insects and things can be a nuisance to humans, their existence is necessary.

Mosquitoes in the words of biology are actually a keystone species, meaning they are a staple in the diets of many other creatures that are essential to the ecosystem in ways that can also ultimately affect humans. There are many parasitic (the ones with the long big noses are an exception...lol) and also purely apparently commensal species of animals that exist for this reason of food source also for other essential creatures, if not to at least contribute to decomposition. I would say parasitic species of worms however are farther down toward the actual useless end, although I have no clue what would want to eat them or, leeches. I believe ticks and fleas, bedbugs etc., and other critters in this area are also food for other important insects that have a significant purpose.

It's a bitch but true, these nasty critters have to feed the actual meaningful creatures of society or they will starve, or the ecosystem and even possibly humans, as a result, can suffer. If certain animals do not get their food source it can affect our capacity to grow food as well as the plants livestock consume, as well as also affecting other important natural cycles that everyone has to benefit from.

Yes. Many birds and bats eat mosquitos. And there are millions of fish, amphibians, and small mammals that depend on eating the mosquito larvas in the water.

xlnt said:
Henu the Great said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Mosquitos is a natural occurrence just like parasites, ants etc. What's wrong with that answer?

A few things you should understand is both bsod and abbysos have been very forceful in their views, they both seem to have a track record of this.

Also something unrelated I wanted to note, that meme you posted, the man in it is a jewish actor.

It's their offspring. The reptilians though one day, this jew I made..is failing and it is stupid. Let me make a more intelligent species to suck on humanity. And the reptilians created the more intelligent and able, mosquito.

A creature with secret power held in their angelic wings.

Indeed the mosquito was next level, being that when they fly, they create waves of frequency that hypnotizes humanity.

The wave of the mosquito, as read by a top secret Judaic book, states that it has the power of 6 trillion jews.

Everytime you kill a mosquito, you kill 6 trillion jews. It is called mosqocaust.

The enemy does not want you to know the truth.

#resisttheslavery #killmosquitosthesonofyhwh
#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito

NakedPluto said:
It's their offspring. The reptilians though one day, this jew I made..is failing and it is stupid. Let me make a more intelligent species to suck on humanity. And the reptilians created the more intelligent and able, mosquito.

Indeed the mosquito was next level, being that when they fly, they create waves of frequency that hypnotizes humanity.

The wave of the mosquito, as read by a top secret Judaic book, states that it has the power of 6 trillion jews.

Everytime you kill a mosquito, you kill 6 trillion jews. It is called mosqocaust.

#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito

:lol: :lol: :lol: I must have swatted 20 bajillion then.
Also the last two links in your second post don't work :/

Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito

I would've left the planet if they worked, sincerely. But maybe, this is another conspiracy??!!

NakedPluto said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito

I would've left the planet if they worked, sincerely. But maybe, this is another conspiracy??!!

The full retard in those links would have been a good laugh :p. But oyveey sheeit i guess they just don't want us to know about mosquitojewus and how it created flat earth supposedly. LMAO

Shadowcat said:
The full retard in those links would have been a good laugh :p. But oyveey sheeit i guess they just don't want us to know about mosquitojewus and how it created flat earth supposedly. LMAO

Sister...you don't know. Think!

Every year billions of mosquitos fall of the edge of the earth..

....but do they?

They do not! The get into a vortex of zero continuum gravity and time, and then they fly in to the universe.

I have many secrets about this. I met a rabbi at a store today and he told me everything as I threatened him with my crazy eyes.

I can help you overcome the mosquitoes in your life.

serpentwalker666 said:
xlnt said:
Henu the Great said:

A few things you should understand is both bsod and abbysos have been very forceful in their views, they both seem to have a track record of this.

Also something unrelated I wanted to note, that meme you posted, the man in it is a jewish actor.

Lol ok I'll be damn. Name? Wouldn't suprise me if they exist in more of my many memes posted here.
And it isn't necessarily something uplifting them, since memes are meant to look silly etc.

And I still think it's kind of unnecessary being hostile like that. Might be just what this person is looking for.

Many african tribes thrive on mosquitoes, they make burger patties out of them and cook them. We would be doing a disservice to these good african fellows by exterminating them.

NakedPluto said:
Shadowcat said:

Sister...you don't know. Think!

Every year billions of mosquitos fall of the edge of the earth..

....but do they?

They do not! The get into a vortex of zero continuum gravity and time, and then they fly in to the universe.

I have many secrets about this. I met a rabbi at a store today and he told me everything as I threatened him with my crazy eyes.

I can help you overcome the mosquitoes in your life.

I hear they hate lemon and vanilla. Let's get a fan and spray that stuff through there I bet they will all get sick from the smell and fly away :lol: 'Skusting critters

Don't forget all the diseases they carry too. I bet kikes injected them all LOL

I must say bsod did accomplish quite a thread here. Good way of spending time? :?:

Henu the Great said:
xlnt said:
Perhaps, but he has done it in the past, so...

This is the reputation they built. They are just reaping what they sow.

I don't think they've ever made 1 new thread without making crazy claims either. :?

xlnt said:
serpentwalker666 said:
xlnt said:

Lol ok I'll be damn. Name? Wouldn't suprise me if they exist in more of my many memes posted here.
And it isn't necessarily something uplifting them, since memes are meant to look silly etc.

And I still think it's kind of unnecessary being hostile like that. Might be just what this person is looking for.

Ironically, the jewish actors name is Jonathan Goldsmith.. Lmfao. Also yes I understand, I was just pointing it out in case you didn't know. No worries I understand the use of the memes.

And perhaps. I just think people get tired of these types of ridiculous posts, myself included.

A different approach by us to these kinds of posts in the future is a good idea, for a few reasons. You have a good point.

serpentwalker666 said:
xlnt said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Ironically, the jewish actors name is Jonathan Goldsmith..

New meme:

humblememe.png

NakedPluto said:

#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito
I wonder if someone will come and take this seriously. 😂

mercury_wisdom said:
NakedPluto said:

#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito
I wonder if someone will come and take this seriously. 😂

I was laughing my ass off for 5 mins crying :lol: :lol: :lol: mosquocaust!! muh swatted 6 million hahahaaa

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:
NakedPluto said:

#picaridin
#jesuswasamosquito
6750c2c5a0dca688e98911151ba2797f.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back