Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The best investment for your money

Hi guys I've been researching the best assets to invest in. A true asset is something that puts money in your pocket, and a liability, one that takes it out.

images

Robert Kiyosaki, world renowned entrepreneur, businessman and author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, which I highly recommend for our financial education which school never taught us and the most powerful asset to invest in is your mind and education about wealth before making it and as Satanists we need to be more educated than 90% of the public, as its actually not that hard to make large amounts of money once you understand how it actually works, has suggested that the next best asset to invest in is Silver/Gold.

images

The reasoning behind this is very simple. Fiat currencies like the Dollar which was taken off the gold standard in 1971, are not really going to preserve their value due to inflation. The government prints money and they keep printing it like crazy, which leads to inflation. So in other words, saving money means your going broke slowly.

images

However, gold and silver are hedges against inflation and there are predictions that their value will rise well into the future. So saving gold/silver means you're saving real money which will not lose their value with time due to inflation.

As a personal example, Robert has highlighted one example of him buying a gold coin in Hong Kong for about 50$ in 1972 and today its about 2000$. He thinks the next stop is 5000$ for gold which may take another five years.

He also predicts that silver will stay at $20 for 2-4 years, then climb to $100 to $500 within this decade. He suggests that everyone should accumulate silver to protect themselves against the devaluation of fiat currencies

For more immediate predictions he says that the price of gold will rise to $3,800 and silver to $75 in 2023.

For buying options he strongly advises against ETFs and doesn't trust anything on paper. "They print it, I don't want it", he says. This is because ETFs aren't secure and that there's a facade going on, the COMEX and LBMX vaults are empty and some people believe its going to crash sooner or later. And this could potentially skyrocket the value of silver even more.

He suggests to stay away from stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs as the market is manipulated. Shouldn't be surprising to us Satanists as we know many things are manipulated in the world. Real Estate has also been crashing.

One key thing he also suggests is that money is debt and that the rich don't pay taxes. This is done legally. There are legal ways to avoid taxes and also to protect your wealth from lawsuits such as corporations, these can be found in more detail in his books.

When he says money is debt, he means that he borrows money and uses that money to buy assets which generate more than enough income to cover the interest, and leftover profit which can then be reinvested again into assets, further generating more money. Making money work for you, instead of you working for money, the money is like an employee of yours generating more money.

So he suggests that debt is not necessarily a bad thing. This is what he means by making money without money. The bank is a fractional reserve system.

All in all I find his teachings to resonate well with me as he suggests that we are living in a world that has been brainwashed about money(makes sense) and that we need to go against the crowd here and question things. We need to learn more about money and get the financial education that we never got, and I think he is one author to definitely read. He has written many books and Rich Dad Poor Dad would be a great start.

images

Also, I recommend checking out Silver Slayer's YouTube channel on this :https://youtube.com/@SilverSlayer

People on here have said to buy silver. Silver at the time went down by half.
People on here have said not to buy crypto. And crypto went up a ton.
And how does the JoS get donations now? Through crypto. Yikes...
I'm not saying gold or silver are bad. If they went down a little I'd buy if I had the money.
Just think for yourself on what you should do with your money.

Other than his main book, Kiyosaki is not one to be trusted for sound financial advice, he's a doomsayer and just blabbers on about the end of society and whatever.

HauptSturm said:
People on here have said to buy silver. Silver at the time went down by half.
People on here have said not to buy crypto. And crypto went up a ton.
And how does the JoS get donations now? Through crypto. Yikes...
I'm not saying gold or silver are bad. If they went down a little I'd buy if I had the money.

Yes, crypto might be another good option, I've heard of people making good money from it but how do you predict where crypto will go? How can you reliably predict that this coin will go up or not? Is it gambling?

With investments like silver I can say that since electronics require silver and therefore the demand is gonna go up, but supply is not enough, I can logically predict the price would go up.

As for why the prices have come down or going down, there are talks about how the prices are artificially manipulated to create a false image, and when the system automatically corrects itself there will be price boom etc which can generate profit.

Isn't it a good thing that the prices are low now? Buy low, sell high right? According to Robert, profits are made when you buy not sell. When people see stocks coming down they start selling in a panic but when they see prices rise, they start rushing to buy, but if the person bought the stock when it was crashing at a low price and then sold it when it rose back up, wouldn't that be a great opportunity for massive profits?

Not saying you're wrong, just trying to discuss here

Aquarius said:
Other than his main book, Kiyosaki is not one to be trusted for sound financial advice, he's a doomsayer and just blabbers on about the end of society and whatever.

Why not? His arguments seem sound since they're based on simple logic tho.

If they keep printing the dollar, won't inflation just keep going up, devaluing the dollar more and more and more? Ever since it was removed from the gold standard? So this would mean that people are losing purchasing power right?

On the other hand if you're trying to make a point about how he tries to bait people with attention by being an alarmist, I can see that point of view.

However the man has become a multimillionaire with great success, and of course he's had failures, such as his corporate bankruptcy, we all make mistakes, but he's made success after success after success, so because he's been more successful than failing, isn't that a good enough reason for him to be taken as credible?

If not Kiyosaki, who else would you recommend personally, that you think is worth listening to? I'd be interested in hearing as we need multiple sources of information and advice.

The Phantom Stranger said:
If not Kiyosaki, who else would you recommend personally, that you think is worth listening to? I'd be interested in hearing as we need multiple sources of information and advice.

Brian Tracy and M. J. DeMarco.

Some more interesting books, though quite old:
"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

"The One Minute Millionaire" by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen

"The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clason

----

Kiyosaki's books offer valuable insights for developing a positive mindset about money, but it's important to note that their applicability in today's context may vary. Since these books were written a while ago, some of the knowledge may not directly align with current practices. Additionally, specific tactics mentioned may not be feasible in certain regions, such as here in Portugal. For instance, accumulating debts and utilizing them as described by Kiyosaki may not be a viable option in Portugal. It's essential to consider these factors, especially if you reside outside the United States, when engaging with Kiyosaki's teachings.

I will give this a read. Also, another book which I am in the process of reading is "The Richest Man in Babylon". I recommend it to any person who wants to first learn the basics.

As for what you said, I don't think turning away from the market is a good idea. Although it can be manipulated, that doesn't mean it should be avoided. It's like saying that since Jews currently dominated certian professions we should stay away, WRONG. We should seek to infiltrate and repair.

Aquarius said:

If they keep printing the dollar, won't inflation just keep going up, devaluing the dollar more and more and more? Ever since it was removed from the gold standard? So this would mean that people are losing purchasing power right?

On the other hand if you're trying to make a point about how he tries to bait people with attention by being an alarmist, I can see that point of view.

However the man has become a multimillionaire with great success, and of course he's had failures, such as his corporate bankruptcy, we all make mistakes, but he's made success after success after success, so because he's been more successful than failing, isn't that a good enough reason for him to be taken as credible?

Refer to BlackOnyx's post for people who are worth learning from.

BlackOnyx8 said:

----

Kiyosaki's books offer valuable insights for developing a positive mindset about money, but it's important to note that their applicability in today's context may vary. Since these books were written a while ago, some of the knowledge may not directly align with current practices. Additionally, specific tactics mentioned may not be feasible in certain regions, such as here in Portugal. For instance, accumulating debts and utilizing them as described by Kiyosaki may not be a viable option in Portugal. It's essential to consider these factors, especially if you reside outside the United States, when engaging with Kiyosaki's teachings.

I have two of those books. I will check the third one out. This sounds like it was AI generated 😂. Or did you write this yourself?

GoldenxChild1 said:
I will give this a read. Also, another book which I am in the process of reading is "The Richest Man in Babylon". I recommend it to any person who wants to first learn the basics.

As for what you said, I don't think turning away from the market is a good idea. Although it can be manipulated, that doesn't mean it should be avoided. It's like saying that since Jews currently dominated certian professions we should stay away, WRONG. We should seek to infiltrate and repair.

That's a nice and interesting viewpoint. But it means that our predictive power would be less in the stock market.

For example, you might predict logically, that this new company which efficiently produces meat in a new and fast manner with low prices might become very popular because people would love to pay less for meat. Therefore you invest in it, or buy its stocks hoping to make a huge profit.

But turns out Klaus Schwab wants us to drink cockroach milk and fake vegan meat, so he manipulates this new and good meat company into making its stocks crash and stay low. So you make a loss here.

So even though your logic for investing was sound, your prediction didn't matter because ultimately the elites control the market.

Ultimately turning the stock market into gambling. Or, you could try and think, which companies would the elites want to succeed? And then try and invest in those to make a profit. But at that point you might just be helping the elites tho who want to make the world worse. Not trying to guilt anyone here, because sometimes people might be desperate for money to survive and I guess that's fine, but ultimately the elites controlling the market means its just all artificial.

BlackOnyx8 said:

----

And yea I will check out the authors too.

I wrote this based on my own analysis of the book and my attempt to apply this in my life. This was the first book I have read on financial literacy, and I eagerly tried to put Kiyosaki's advice into action. However, I quickly realized that these tactics are not viable here in Portugal. Accumulating debts is simply not possible when you lack a considerable amount of money to invest. Banks here only provide around 80% of the desired amount, assuming you meet certain criteria and are a good Goy. Which is why I said that you need to consider these things if you live anywhere else in the world. Kiyosaki makes it sound very easy, and it would be - if you were able to get a loan on 100% of the desired amount, you'd just need to invest it wisely and you'd have free money. But such is not the case in many countries.

Furthermore, even in the United States, it's possible that the tactics he suggests might be outdated, but I cannot say for certain.

Aquarius said:

The reason he is not a credible or reliable source of information is because he predicts the end of the world and total economic collapse every 12 seconds and has a track history of false predictions that I've talked about some time ago. His failed predictions are in the dozens now.

His entire business relies on instilling fear into his audience who then run to buy his books, useless "financial" courses and tickets to listen to his interviews. This is where his wealth actually comes from. Kyiosagi doesn't give a shit if you get out of poverty he's just concerned about getting you to buy his products.

You should stop looking for people who will spoon feed you financial knowledge and instead understand the real way to learn finance is to actually invest and learn from experience, not from hoping someone else will freely share that experience and knowledge with you. Financial gurus are not interested in you becoming financially liberated because they need you to stay poor so you'll buy their books and their courses.

I've said this many times the best financial advice I can give you is to go to your bank and ask about loans and what your options are. Then look for an opportunity to build a lucrative asset with a loan that pays itself. YOU need to find out what opportunities are available to you and your circumstances, not wait for someone else to come and tell you what to do or what to invest in.

You can read every book on finance in the world, until you actually go out there and start investing it's all useless to you.

HauptSturm said:

The only true and valid financial advice. People need to look for opportunities available to them and their circumstances and not just want to follow in someone else's footsteps mindlessly.

GoldenxChild1 said:

That's a nice and interesting viewpoint. But it means that our predictive power would be less in the stock market.

For example, you might predict logically, that this new company which efficiently produces meat in a new and fast manner with low prices might become very popular because people would love to pay less for meat. Therefore you invest in it, or buy its stocks hoping to make a huge profit.

But turns out Klaus Schwab wants us to drink cockroach milk and fake vegan meat, so he manipulates this new and good meat company into making its stocks crash and stay low. So you make a loss here.

So even though your logic for investing was sound, your prediction didn't matter because ultimately the elites control the market.

Ultimately turning the stock market into gambling. Or, you could try and think, which companies would the elites want to succeed? And then try and invest in those to make a profit. But at that point you might just be helping the elites tho who want to make the world worse. Not trying to guilt anyone here, because sometimes people might be desperate for money to survive and I guess that's fine, but ultimately the elites controlling the market means its just all artificial.

It is not hard to have foresight before investing your money. I still see this as a submission to let the Jews do what they please, and that is no better than isolating yourself out in the wilderness while they execute their plan in civilization.

Keep in mind you read "one" book called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". You can't base your entire opinion on another's idea.

Be really careful about giving investment advice. People's models and individual models are different.

Certain people have recommended catastrophic investments in the past, even in this forum. It is NOT their fault, because oftentimes, accidents happen in this sector.

Be really careful of anything you invest into.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be really careful about giving investment advice. People's models and individual models are different.

Certain people have recommended catastrophic investments in the past, even in this forum. It is NOT their fault, because oftentimes, accidents happen in this sector.

Be really careful of anything you invest into.

Hi HPHoodedCobra, I still see the main website is down when using search function, I might be a little late to the party, but should I still send an older version of the full website that I downloaded some time ago?

The reason he is not a credible or reliable source of information is because he predicts the end of the world and total economic collapse every 12 seconds and has a track history of false predictions that I've talked about some time ago. His failed predictions are in the dozens now.

This is something I see common with people.
People, when talking about famous or successful people will hyperfocus on the mistakes that they make and ignore the things that they got right.
Robert has made faulty predictions? Well I did some research and looked into his predictions in an unbiased manner.

What I got was the following :

Robert Kiyosaki has made several predictions over the years, some of which have come true and others that haven't. Here's a comparison of some of his predictions:

Predictions that have come true:

Kiyosaki predicted in his book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" that the US dollar would lose value due to inflation, and that gold would increase in value as a result [4].
Kiyosaki has been bullish on Bitcoin for several years, and his prediction that the cryptocurrency would see significant gains has come true. In 2017, he predicted that Bitcoin's price would rise nearly 100% per year over the next three years, and while the exact percentage increase has varied year-to-year, Bitcoin's value has indeed risen significantly since then [3][4].
Predictions that have not come true:

In the beginning of 2016, Kiyosaki predicted that the world would see the worst stock market crash in history that year. However, this prediction was incorrect as stocks all around the world made record highs in 2016 [0].
Kiyosaki has been warning of an economic crash like the world has never seen before, but he cannot predict when it will happen. While the overall assessment that the economy is in a fragile state may be correct, the specific timing predictions have not always been accurate [1][2].
Kiyosaki has made several predictions about the rise of Bitcoin and the fall of fiat currency, which are yet to be fully realized [1][2][3].

So, while he's made mistakes, is that the only thing he should be remembered for? Should we forget the fact that he successfully used real estate to become rich? Or that he owns his own companies, sells successful board games among other things?

There's not a human on this planet that hasn't made mistakes, and yet people treat successful famous people like they should be perfect, almost like they're waiting for the tiniest mistake to criticize that person.

His entire business relies on instilling fear into his audience who then run to buy his books, useless "financial" courses and tickets to listen to his interviews. This is where his wealth actually comes from. Kyiosagi doesn't give a shit if you get out of poverty he's just concerned about getting you to buy his products.

You should stop looking for people who will spoon feed you financial knowledge and instead understand the real way to learn finance is to actually invest and learn from experience, not from hoping someone else will freely share that experience and knowledge with you. Financial gurus are not interested in you becoming financially liberated because they need you to stay poor so you'll buy their books and their courses.

I've said this many times the best financial advice I can give you is to go to your bank and ask about loans and what your options are. Then look for an opportunity to build a lucrative asset with a loan that pays itself. YOU need to find out what opportunities are available to you and your circumstances, not wait for someone else to come and tell you what to do or what to invest in.

You can read every book on finance in the world, until you actually go out there and start investing it's all useless to you.

This is very good advice, practice is what teaches you in real time.
You are also correct that there are scammers out there who make money from selling fake financial advice to make money, not caring if the people make money or not.
So I definitely see where you're coming from.

However not every financial advisor or guru is fake are they? Can we really pass an absolute statement like that? That sounds a bit too much.
Yes, in order to learn math I need to solve problems and get expertise, but doing both, practicing math problems and reading advice on how to solve would be better no?

Relying solely upon yourself would be less efficient than combining your practice with advice from others.
“It's said that a wise person learns from his mistakes. A wiser one learns from others' mistakes. But the wisest person of all learns from others's successes.”

I am definitely not looking to get spoonfed, the reason I agree with Robert's advice is because its based on logic. Silver is used in everything, from smartphones to laptops to all kinds of electronics. Now they want to build solar panels with it. And if demand is high and supply is low of course the prices are going to go high.

However, perhaps what HP HoodedCobra said is right, I won't force people to believe in this, this is just my personal opinion, who knows I may be wrong, its upto others whether they want to follow this advice or not.

Hi HPHoodedCobra, I still see the main website is down when using search function, I might be a little late to the party, but should I still send an older version of the full website that I downloaded some time ago?

This is being worked on. No worries here.

I'm just warning you to be careful because Kiyosagi like all financial gurus will not give you any concrete guide or financial advice. If you actually watch his interviews and such he never actually gives any concrete advice. He's just constantly complaining that the dollar is losing value and that it's not real etc etc, and then tells you to buy his books and courses.

If you open his website it's just like any other fraudulent financial course, trying it's hardest to instill FOMO so you'll give him your money for the privilege to watch a worthless video where the complains that the dollar is losing value and that you should buy gold for the 179823461387468734th time. I'm just assuming, since I haven't paid for any of these courses but that's likely what you get.

Robert wants you to be concerned so you'll buy his products, knowing none of them will really solve your financial problems. His success means nothing because he doesn't impart anything onto his audience besides one good book.

It's your choice if you want to carve your own path to success, or just wait for someone to tell you what to do and then pray it works out.

Investing is like farming. You have to sow the right seeds, and water them. Knowing the right seeds to plant means looking at their potential. If something has high potential and shows the determination to reach that potential, then invest in it. If it has low potential, or is determined to waste its potential by being smaller than it can be, don't invest in it. Give money to what you want to see grow which is willing to grow, and avoid giving money to that which ought not to grow. Everything grows after all, even weeds, but not everything is good for you to help with growing.

This can be applied to businesses, people, and so on.

For assets, if you want to increase that asset's value then you need to make other people see it as more valuable than they currently do. Paintings, coins, collectible items, buildings, estates, etc... what can you do to convince other people that these are worth more? Value exists in the mind. Influence minds to increase the value of your objects.

Be aware of assets with depreciating value. A car typically will never be worth more than before it left the dealer's lot. Rather, in 5 years, in 10 years, and so on, unless it is a valuable model to people, it will be worth less. Exceptions are usually when appealing to nostalgia such as with old restored muscle cars and stuff like that. Or a REALLY good year that everyone wants can hold its value for longer.

I'll tell you what I think the honest truth is, for the question of the topic title. The very best investment for your money, is yourself. Think of this in any way that you wish. Health, beauty and appearance, knowledge and wisdom, skills, experience, beneficial relationships, reputation and social credit, all of the above. Investing in your body, your mind, and your soul in all these ways and more will pay the greatest returns in my opinion.

You're welcome for this advice, by the way. If it helps you in your life then you can thank me by donating to the JoS.

Dahaarkan said:

I'm just warning you to be careful because Kiyosagi like all financial gurus will not give you any concrete guide or financial advice. If you actually watch his interviews and such he never actually gives any concrete advice. He's just constantly complaining that the dollar is losing value and that it's not real etc etc, and then tells you to buy his books and courses.

If you open his website it's just like any other fraudulent financial course, trying it's hardest to instill FOMO so you'll give him your money for the privilege to watch a worthless video where the complains that the dollar is losing value and that you should buy gold for the 179823461387468734th time. I'm just assuming, since I haven't paid for any of these courses but that's likely what you get.

Robert wants you to be concerned so you'll buy his products, knowing none of them will really solve your financial problems. His success means nothing because he doesn't impart anything onto his audience besides one good book.

It's your choice if you want to carve your own path to success, or just wait for someone to tell you what to do and then pray it works out.

Ok fair enough. FOMO is definitely a powerful marketing tactic so it doesn't seem fat fetched what you're saying. Basically perform my own analysis. Thanks

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=444820 time=1684859527 user_id=46372]
Investing is like farming. You have to sow the right seeds, and water them. Knowing the right seeds to plant means looking at their potential. If something has high potential and shows the determination to reach that potential, then invest in it. If it has low potential, or is determined to waste its potential by being smaller than it can be, don't invest in it. Give money to what you want to see grow which is willing to grow, and avoid giving money to that which ought not to grow. Everything grows after all, even weeds, but not everything is good for you to help with growing.

For assets, if you want to increase that asset's value then you need to make other people see it as more valuable than they currently do. Paintings, coins, collectible items, buildings, estates, etc... what can you do to convince other people that these are worth more? Value exists in the mind. Influence minds to increase the value of your objects.

Be aware of assets with depreciating value. A car typically will never be worth more than before it left the dealer's lot. Rather, in 5 years, in 10 years, and so on, unless it is a valuable model to people, it will be worth less. Exceptions are usually when appealing to nostalgia such as with old restored muscle cars and stuff like that. Or a REALLY good year that everyone wants can hold its value for longer.

I'll tell you what I think the honest truth is, for the question of the topic title. The very best investment for your money, is yourself. Think of this in any way that you wish. Health, beauty and appearance, knowledge and wisdom, skills, experience, beneficial relationships, reputation and social credit, all of the above. Investing in your body, your mind, and your soul in all these ways and more will pay the greatest returns in my opinion.

You're welcome for this advice, by the way. If it helps you in your life then you can thank me by donating to the JoS.

JoS and charity is what I have in mind to donate.
Speaking of... Farms might actually be a good thing to invest in... Like buying a farm. So you'll technically always have access to food no matter what. And with whatever the fuck Klaus Schwab is planning with vegan poison, cockroach milk or bugs, I don't want none of that crap.

Dahaarkan said:

Honestly you're right on deeper thought. I do think I need to open my mind up more to the possibility that these gurus can be wrong. While Robert has suggested to go into gold, Warren Buffett has suggested the opposite. And he hasn't told people to stay away from stocks.
Ultimately, I'll have to remain open minded and listen to multiple sources and perform my own analysis to see what's right.

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=444820 time=1684859527 user_id=46372]

JoS and charity is what I have in mind to donate.
Speaking of... Farms might actually be a good thing to invest in... Like buying a farm. So you'll technically always have access to food no matter what. And with whatever the fuck Klaus Schwab is planning with vegan poison, cockroach milk or bugs, I don't want none of that crap.

If you have the capital to invest in a farm, or any land for that matter, then yes. Land can always be a good investment. It sounds like your head is in the clouds, though. A better investment if food is your concern, would be investing in a good personal relationship with a local farmer and butcher. The more you do for them, the more they might do for you. Invest as well in a good trade so you may always have funds to pay them.

Hi guys I've been researching the best assets to invest in. A true asset is something that puts money in your pocket, and a liability, one that takes it out.

images

Robert Kiyosaki, world renowned entrepreneur, businessman and author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, which I highly recommend for our financial education which school never taught us and the most powerful asset to invest in is your mind and education about wealth before making it and as Satanists we need to be more educated than 90% of the public, as its actually not that hard to make large amounts of money once you understand how it actually works, has suggested that the next best asset to invest in is Silver/Gold.

images

The reasoning behind this is very simple. Fiat currencies like the Dollar which was taken off the gold standard in 1971, are not really going to preserve their value due to inflation. The government prints money and they keep printing it like crazy, which leads to inflation. So in other words, saving money means your going broke slowly.

images

However, gold and silver are hedges against inflation and there are predictions that their value will rise well into the future. So saving gold/silver means you're saving real money which will not lose their value with time due to inflation.

As a personal example, Robert has highlighted one example of him buying a gold coin in Hong Kong for about 50$ in 1972 and today its about 2000$. He thinks the next stop is 5000$ for gold which may take another five years.

He also predicts that silver will stay at $20 for 2-4 years, then climb to $100 to $500 within this decade. He suggests that everyone should accumulate silver to protect themselves against the devaluation of fiat currencies

For more immediate predictions he says that the price of gold will rise to $3,800 and silver to $75 in 2023.

For buying options he strongly advises against ETFs and doesn't trust anything on paper. "They print it, I don't want it", he says. This is because ETFs aren't secure and that there's a facade going on, the COMEX and LBMX vaults are empty and some people believe its going to crash sooner or later. And this could potentially skyrocket the value of silver even more.

He suggests to stay away from stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs as the market is manipulated. Shouldn't be surprising to us Satanists as we know many things are manipulated in the world. Real Estate has also been crashing.

One key thing he also suggests is that money is debt and that the rich don't pay taxes. This is done legally. There are legal ways to avoid taxes and also to protect your wealth from lawsuits such as corporations, these can be found in more detail in his books.

When he says money is debt, he means that he borrows money and uses that money to buy assets which generate more than enough income to cover the interest, and leftover profit which can then be reinvested again into assets, further generating more money. Making money work for you, instead of you working for money, the money is like an employee of yours generating more money.

So he suggests that debt is not necessarily a bad thing. This is what he means by making money without money. The bank is a fractional reserve system.

All in all I find his teachings to resonate well with me as he suggests that we are living in a world that has been brainwashed about money(makes sense) and that we need to go against the crowd here and question things. We need to learn more about money and get the financial education that we never got, and I think he is one author to definitely read. He has written many books and Rich Dad Poor Dad would be a great start.

images

Also, I recommend checking out Silver Slayer's YouTube channel on this :https://youtube.com/@SilverSlayer

Book seems interesting, will check it out. Thx

Ad Victoriam said:

images

images

images

images

Book seems interesting, will check it out. Thx

Yea bro hope you like it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back