Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Goodbye

Soaring Eagle 666

Due to personal reasons, I am unable to fulfill my duties as a Joy of Satan Guardian. With the approval and goodwill of High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, I am stepping down, effective immediately.

The website hack has been neutralized, new servers have been ordered, and everything will be fine again soon, but we will have to remove some of the new software in the interests of security. Do not worry.

I have been working double-plus-overtime for the JoS for the last few years, and I need a break. I will still be following the forums.

Goodbye.

- Soaring Eagle 666

Good luck brother and thank you for all the work you have done for the Joy of Satan.

May the Gods always watch over you and your fate and existence.

Thank you for your work, may you be blessed for everything you've done.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Due to personal reasons, I am unable to fulfill my duties as a Joy of Satan Guardian. With the approval and goodwill of High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, I am stepping down, effective immediately.

The website hack has been neutralized, new servers have been ordered, and everything will be fine again soon, but we will have to remove some of the new software in the interests of security. Do not worry.

I have been working double-plus-overtime for the JoS for the last few years, and I need a break. I will still be following the forums.

Goodbye.

- Soaring Eagle 666

Thank you for your constant commitment and all you have done for jos...
Good luck brother...

Lord Satan and the Gods bless you.

We are not here to judge such things, nor should we.
What you have done for JoS and the Gods is amazing!
You can stand tall and face the Gods knowing you have done well in Their eyes!
You certainly have here for us!
A person of your calibre doesn't come along often!

The Gods bless you!

We can only thank you for what you have done.

I hope that you continue on your path and you will advance yourself.
Maybe now you gonna have more time for yourself? I wish you good luck, and strongness on your journey.

I cannot thank you enough for the incredible impact you have made. Your selflessness, generosity, and kindness will never be forgotten.

I sincerely hope you will be able to return to your previous rank after facing these challenges. You're one of the smartest people I have ever known and I'm absolutely certain you will reach massive success in life.

Thank you for everything you have done, I am honored to have had the privilege of working alongside you.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Goodbye.

- Soaring Eagle 666

Biggest thank you for you brother, your hard work is appreciated thousandfold.

Take care Brother, thank you endlessly for all of your endeavors here!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Due to personal reasons, I am unable to fulfill my duties as a Joy of Satan Guardian.

?

You already fulfilled your duties and went above and beyond, and did more for the cause in this short time than most will do in their whole lives. Fuck the title. You are a top notch SS and nothing will ever change that.

Focus on yourself now brother.

Its sad to hear, take care of yourself and family. Thank you for your hard work.

Im sure the Gods will help you out so you can come back sooner then later.

You once answered me with bravery and compassion in your understanding on the anonymous board.
Not every SS strives towards those ideals.

You're someone I'll keep my eye out for to post again.
Be well ~

I just have a request. Please take good care of yourself.
Also, super misleading title :lol: I didn't think you were one for the dramatic sign off. This isn't "goodbye" at all.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Goodbye.

- Soaring Eagle 666

Thank you so much for your help on the French website.

Hope everything works out well for you.

Good luck and take care! 🍀

It is sad to see you go, but I understand your situation.

I hope all resolves, all comes to work nicely and hopefully one day you can return to your well earned rank full force!! :)

Many Satanic blessings to you, brother!!

Take care and HAIL SATAN!! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back