Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Characteristics of a Jewish Theocracy

One of the several reasons for creating this list is that, unfortunately, non-Jewish idealists, while their hearts are in the right place, are the most woefully predictable people 5 the planet. For the convenience of the average reader who isn’t aware of the inner workings of the Jew, I will list a few characteristics of a Jewish Theocracy

Publicly Masochistic Self-Portrayals: Jews, having colossal influence in every government, publicly tell endless (false) narratives of themselves being “persecuted.” This is just a ploy to accumulate power and undermine the freedoms and economies of all nations and peoples while only they themselves prosper; these fools ignorant social idealists enough to play right into their schemes. The most known example is The Holocaust. In certain countries, questioning the Holocaust is warranted to arrest someone. Surprisingly enough, this characteristic also applies to Christians, whose religion, alongside Islam and the New Age Movement, happens to be an extension of Judaism. They must repeat this so they can have an edge against the world.
Unusually Tight Legal/Government Protection: Has it ever occurred to anyone why certain government officials enact bizarrely high measures to protect Jewish/Christian/Islamic communities and others that are connected to them? This is because the Rabbis are the real dictators controlling the world, and Christianity and Islam are created by them; they enforce policies through “leaders” including but not limited to: Putin (who made it clear that he’ll protect Jews and Rabbis), Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, Trudeau, and Biden (These are all just the current leaders that come to mind) all of whom are puppet-Kings (or puppet-Presidents if you will), who answer to them. It’s well known that “Anti-Semitism” is a capital offense in the Soviet Union. Most of the informed idealistic activists think it’s all the government’s fault that drives the dictatorships when it’s really the Rabbis and their programs Christianity and Islam that drive them. However, there’s a chance that most of these activists are themselves Jewish to play both sides through controlled opposition. I’ll tell a personal story: In October of last year, there was a news story of a shooter that targeted Jews taking place at South Ward Newark. I was on a bike ride, and the area was swarmed with reporters and police officers. What was surprising about this is that there were police from other cities like Kearny, the numbers in police were big enough to block several streets. When Jews get targeted, law enforcement becomes remarkably protective, something that isn’t the case with non-Jews. This has to do with their Holy Texts; it’s written that only they themselves are human beings and everyone who’s an outsider is considered animals; they’ll deny this due to them trying to enforce the above characteristic. They, alongside Christians and Muslims, get away with almost every crime they commit.
Enforcing Separation Between Religion and State: I don’t know how much of this will qualify, but here goes nothing. Numerous activists will argue that religion should stay out of government and vice versa. The cover story is that religion should not control government. This, however, doesn’t stop Jews, Christians, and Muslims from influencing government policies in secret. There’s also another ulterior motive for this: Public opinion will deliberately rule out religious involvement in crimes and terrorism (of all kinds, most dreadfully blue-collar crimes) against humanity; everyone will assume incorrectly that the governments and corporations are the main source of the problems, which has been happening for some time. Evil Governments and corporations are both Red-Herrings; while it’s true that the governments enforce draconian and unfair policies, and the corporate owners are in fact greedy, Jewish/Christians/Islamic influence would be a big factor that would lead to people owning nothing, just like it’s written in the Bible. I presume this type of characteristic gets strongly enforced in Communist countries, as any non-Jewish citizen basically own nothing.
Economic Terrorism: Through their organizations, they engage in economic terrorism in a way that, before they prepare their terrorist attacks, they tend to give non-Jewish listeners a false sense of security, hoping that they’ll fall victim to whatever plans they have. Christian Charity is one such example of economic terrorism that i can think of; Pastors promising thousands of refugees that they'll be cared for, only to deny them any care the moment the refugees come to the churches. Even though it's already stated here, there's a pattern, though: the Jew has a tendency to over-promise thing and reassure them. Of course, promises are considered important in both personal and professional relationships. What's unfortunate is that every promise made by a Jew is a means to bait non-Jews into submission, walking right into their own destruction. At first, things look good, but then the non-Jewish consumer becomes helpless to the whatever idea the Jew has.

These four characteristics are all I can think of at the top of my head.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
nebu said:

Uh, thank you for the applause... Is there any other characteristic do yoy think I shouls add?

churches everywhere, especially in the worst places that someone can live, in a form of VOLUNTARY and INVOLUNTARY imprisonment, since what is painted as an escape from misery, is nothing more than an illusion due to the immense sabotages already established

nebu said:
nebu said:

Uh, thank you for the applause... Is there any other characteristic do yoy think I shouls add?

churches everywhere, especially in the worst places that someone can live, in a form of VOLUNTARY and INVOLUNTARY imprisonment, since what is painted as an escape from misery, is nothing more than an illusion due to the immense sabotages already established

I completely forgot about ths one. I actually thought about you added months ago; From where I live, one street ALONE has so many churches several of them are really close and recently, plans of building a mosque on that same street across a bridge.

And by sabotages, do you mean that in just the financial and spiritual senses?

I completely forgot about ths one. I actually thought about you added months ago; From where I live, one street ALONE has so many churches several of them are really close and recently, plans of building a mosque on that same street across a bridge.

luckily this shit walks in its final days gradually, just a matter of time

sabotages, exactly what you said, and also the current society situation

nebu said:

luckily this shit walks in its final days gradually, just a matter of time

sabotages, exactly what you said, and also the current society situation

What's the current situation in society?

For me, it's hard for me to tell from where I live and across the world.

Today, I discovered another characteristic I forgot to add: Endless False Hopes

attempts and success at dividing the people, subconsciously putting horrible behavior in people, entertainment dominated, and so on

and you are right

nebu said:

attempts and success at dividing the people, subconsciously putting horrible behavior in people, entertainment dominated, and so on

and you are right

Oh, Divide and Conquer tactics.

Anywho, here's an updated list of characteristics of a Jewish theocracy:

• Publicly Masochistic Self-Portrayals: Jews, having colossal influence in every government, publicly tell endless (false) narratives of themselves being “persecuted.” This is just a ploy to accumulate power and undermine the freedoms and economies of all nations and peoples while only they themselves prosper; these fools ignorant social idealists enough to play right into their schemes. The most known example is The Holocaust. In certain countries, questioning the Holocaust is warranted to arrest someone. Surprisingly enough, this characteristic also applies to Christians, whose religion, alongside Islam and the New Age Movement, happens to be an extension of Judaism. They must repeat this so they can have an edge against the world.

• Unusually Tight Legal/Government Protection: Has it ever occurred to anyone why certain government officials enact bizarrely high measures to protect Jewish/Christian/Islamic communities/interests and others that are connected to them? This is because the Rabbis are the real dictators controlling the world, and Christianity and Islam are created by them; they enforce policies through “leaders” including but not limited to: Putin (who made it clear that he’ll protect Jews and Rabbis), Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, Trudeau, and Biden (These are all just the current leaders that come to mind. This isn’t all of them) all the men of whom are puppet-Kings (or puppet-Presidents, if you will), who answer to them. It’s well known that “Anti-Semitism” is a capital offense in the Soviet Union. Most of the informed idealistic activists think it’s all the government’s fault that drives the dictatorships when it’s really the Rabbis and their programs (Such as Christianity and Islam) that drive them. However, there’s a chance that most of these activists are themselves Jewish to play both sides through controlled opposition. I’ll tell a personal story: In October of last year, there was a news story of a shooter that targeted Jews taking place at South Ward Newark, New Jersey. I was on a bike ride getting something a dollar store next to Shop-Rite, and the area was swarmed with reporters and police officers. What was surprising about this is that there were police from other cities like Kearny, the numbers in police were big enough to block several streets. When Jews get targeted, law enforcement becomes remarkably protective and defensive, something that isn’t the case with non-Jews. This isn’t a coincidence; this has to do with their Holy Texts; it’s written that only they consider themselves to be human beings and everyone who’s an outsider is considered animals; they’ll deny this due to them trying to enforce the above characteristic. They, alongside Christians and Muslims, get away with almost every crime they commit.

• Enforcing Separation Between Religion and State: In what ways this will qualify, I’m uncertain, but here goes nothing. Numerous activists will argue that religion should stay out of government and vice versa. The cover story is that religion should not control government. This, however, doesn’t stop Jews, Christians, and Muslims from influencing government policies in secret. There’s a difference between the two. There’s another ulterior motive for this: Public opinion will deliberately rule out religious involvement in crimes and terrorism (of all kinds, most dreadfully blue-collar crimes) against humanity; everyone will assume incorrectly that the governments and corporations are the main source of the problems, which has been happening for some time. In other words, Rabbis, Pastors/Reverends, and Imams make it look like the Governments and Corporations behind every bad thing in history. The truth is, evil Governments and corporations are both Scapegoats*; while it’s true that the governments enforce draconian and unfair policies, and the corporate owners are in fact greedy, these are all to make it ripe for these programs/“religions” to abuse with impunity. Separation of church and state is pushed people, under certain beliefs and policies, would omit Jewish/Christians/Islamic influence as the cause of such horrible behavior, thus allowing these programs to get away with a large number of crimes. Another purpose is that the government officials and corporation workers get framed for being part of draconian policies/big swindles people have made. I presume this type of characteristic gets strongly enforced in Communist countries, as any non-Jewish citizen basically own nothing.

• Economic Terrorism: Through their organizations, before they prepare their terrorist attacks, they tend to give non-Jewish listeners a false sense of security, hoping that they’ll fall whatever plans they have. Christian Charity is one such example of indirect economic terrorism I can think of. There is, however, a pattern to this: Just as often a Jew repeats their lies, they have tendency to makes promise at the same the frequency. Of course, promises are a part of personal and professional relationships. What’s unfortunate is that whenever a Jewish businessman or politician promises something, it’s merely to lure non-Jewish victims into one of their swindles, making them helpless to their whatever economic system they have. At first, things look great, but then several months later, the non-Jewish consumer is basically in poverty, relying on the Jewish system to hold on to their property.

• Churches Everywhere: This is at its most apparent in the worst places one can live in (Where people are either homeless or hoodlums thinking Jesus/Allah will forgive them for their crimes.). It’s a form of both Voluntary Imprisonment and Involuntary Imprisonment because what’s depicted as an elusion from depression and despair (Churches and Mosques doing community services, helping the poor, bringing in refugees in tough times,) is just an illusion, due to the immense sabotages (of the financial, spiritual, and economic senses. This isn’t limited to those three) these programs have already been established and the current situation with society where there have been attempts to divide people (some have succeded) and distract them with entertainment.

• Constantly giving listeners False Hopes: Preachers from Judaism/Christianity/Islam constantly give their listeners hope so they won’t have to worry about financial problems. Hope pushes a person, preventing them from giving up, from driving them into despair, from thinking that all their efforts won’t go in vain, all for the pursuit of reaching a goal of making a better future. Despite criticisms, hope is portrayed as this infallibly beneficial force that can keep humanity going. It’s almost a golden hammer; some people keep having hope and just apply it to everything because it worked for them in the past. However, having hope and giving it to people is more flawed than people might realize. A person can push themselves forward despite injuries and setbacks and still fail completely and miserably. The unfortunate part (I have a hunch about this; I don’t know for sure) is that the Jews (and by extension, Christians and Muslims) have exploited the psychology of hope. It’s no accident/coincidence that almost every psychologist in the US is Jewish. As for the rest of the world, it’s hard for me to say with certainty. They know people won’t give up on a cause that means so much to them and will remain optimistic in the faces of setbacks, so they’ll bring up an imaginary problem/swindle to profit/benefit from. The pattern goes like this: The Jews cause a problem, the average non-Jew reacts the way the Jew expected, the Jews will send some “solution,” giving non-Jews hope and believe that things will improve, things get even worse even with the “solution” the Jews suggested, and then the economy gets destroyed because of it, and the Jews/Christians/Muslim profit immensely from their imaginary problem/swindle. Another thing to consider is that, when people hope, they are more emotionally invested in a goal, and this is most apparent in social affairs. With this mind, an emotionally invested person who has hope for a better future is more susceptible to deceit from Jews/Christians/Muslims, so the pattern boils down to having a variable in regards in to people who have hope/giving others hope: The more emotionally invested the person is in something, the more likely they’ll fall victim to the Jew’s scams. As a combination, hope and deceit in the hands of any scammer/swindler/fraudster is very cruel and can end very horribly for listeners who put trust in them, especially if they’re ignorant. For all the praises sung about hope, it really is a double-edged sword.

• Unable to accept any form of criticism: The refusal to accept criticism is at its worst when someone is in a position of power; Jews (and their extensions Christianity and Islam and the New Agers) hate it when someone criticizes them, let alone hold them accountable. If even one criticism/complaint against the Jews and their religions make it to the public, it will very quickly be swept under the rug at best, censored at worst. Currently there have been efforts to censor anything regarding White replacement, economic collapse, and wars.

• Preaching positive things up to the point they have dominance: The Jews often preach about many positive things (safety, security, understanding), but one thing the Jews and their programs preach especially is tolerance. If a Jew preaches these things, it’s not because they, but to grab power and obtain dominance. They has to be seen as the truth, and worshipped as such. And when truly good people come in and oppose them, the Roman Church will accuse the critic to be hateful and wrong. It’s best shown in this quote: “Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant. Then it tries to silence good.” This is ironic as it just so happens that the quote is coming from a Catholic Arch-Bishop named Charles Chaput. Catholicism is the original sect of Christianity, itself a Jewish program. Just like the Jews, the Catholic Church will preach for tolerance of everything, especially immigrants, and once the immigrants come, the church will abuse and manipulate the immigrants they’ve wanted the natives to tolerate. And when someone tries to speak up on child abuse from Pastors/Imams of any Church/Mosque, they’ll block all attempts for police to investigate and silence the complaints. When the allegations get too big, these religious people will simply move the Pastor/Imam to another area, where they’re simply free to commit their crimes there, all over again. Christians even tell everyone to tolerate Jews so the latter can dominate everyone. I’m going to repeat the irony in a different way: an arch-Bishop of the Catholic Church, an organization seen by the public as good and heroic, is describing the very atrocities they, Muslims, Buddhists, and most certainly the Jews, are getting away with to this day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back