Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CBDCs (personal opinion/thoughts)

Dahaarkan

Crypto is currently the biggest threat to the elites because of the simple fact that money is "god" and he who controls money therefore controls "god" and thus the world.

The concept of a currency that is available to everyone and cannot be controlled, influenced or manipulated by anyone is the single biggest threat to the enemy's power structure that exists today. The FTX cohencidence destroyed the public's perception of the crypto market as a whole and this is intended, what was not expected is for it not only to survive, but begin to make a comeback of sorts, and this technology pushing forward in spite of this attempt at sabotage.

The U.S government, which is a 100% isreaeli golem to the detriment of it's own citizens, is doing everything it can to shut down crypto in a paradoxical set of actions, where they are cracking down on legitimate crypto exchanges & projects, but not enforcing regulation to prevent scams and fraud in the crypto market. It's interesting how they are targetting the more trusted and "legit" stuff, but don't give a fuck about enforcing regulation to prevent actual scams and rugpulls.

I am of the opinion that they are all in now, they are taking tremendous risks and this is indicative that their days are numbered and they know it. The biggest economic terrorists are now known to the world, and those who remained in the shadows are now listed as contributors/investors of organizations such as economic terrorist group known as the World economic forum, and other technoterrorist organizations developing CBDCs to be deployed in the near future.

The WEF has recently "predicted"(announced) their next made up crisis: an upcoming cyber attack of some kind, but I believe this plan may have been changed, considering they are so retarded they literally announced their next terrorist attack to the public this will be bad for them if they carry it out in full.

I believe CBDCs will initially be pushed on the public in more passive ways and only if this fails will they carry out their planned terrorist attacks. CBDCs will likely be launched with outrageous financial products such as 20-30% state-guaranteed annual interest or some bullshit like that to get everybody to willingly set up their digital ID and CBDC wallets. This is the only way I can see them pushing people to willingly enlist in this suicidal movement.

This is the point where the "economy" as we understand it becomes a dead man walking. People will be selling everything they own to put all of their money into CBDCs under the promise that this will passively multiply their money. Crypto, gold etc will likely crash completely as most investors will be taking their money out of such assets and putting everything into CBDCs following the carrot on the stick that will be the outrageous financial products they will offer in a desperate attempt to get you to comply.

It's only 10-20 years after CBDCs become the new and "only" currencies pretty much everybody in the world will be a millionaire except the term no longer means anything because you will be paying 100.000,00$ for a sack of potatoes. The economy will bloom into complete clown mode within a decade or two of CBDCs being widespread and at that point it's basically all imaginary numbers.

This is when a total collapse of the financial system occurs when due to the CBDC clown act inflation reaches surreal levels and everything is bought and sold with imaginary numbers.

Following this people may turn to crypto currency technology as the basis of a new financial system, and instead of banks governments will likely attempt to set up centralized crypto exchanges, but nobody will ever use a centralized currency again following the financial catastrophe of recent memory, this will come only after people are fully pushed up against the wall and have no option left but to fight for their freedom and survival from their WEF overlords.

When CBDCs are launched, they will come with extremely alluring promises and offers. They will give you a taste of financial success and even liberation basically for free, all you'll have to do is sign up your digital ID and put everything you own into their CBDC wallet, but do not be fooled for this is only temporary, and inevitably you will be left with millions in a completely worthless currency.

You will be a "millionaire", and you will also own nothing, you will sleep in the pod, and you will eat the bugs.

As all the sheep blindly begin to walk to their own annihilation in CBDCs, this is when you must be strong and stand your ground. You will be mocked, you will be treated as a complete fool and be cornered by everyone and be pushed to give in and throw away everything you have to put it all into their CBDC that will make you a "millionaire" for "free".

It will be difficult, but inevitably, the reality of what CDBCs really are will crash down upon all of those who sold their souls to it, and their millions in digital dollar or euro or whatever, will barely be enough to rent a pod and eat the bugs to survive.

Hold on to your valuable assets. Do not give in to the false promises of CBDCs. The value of all these things: gold, crypto, real estate etc, will crash because everyone will be selling everything to get into the CBDC "get rich for free" bandwagon. But by the end of the circus, those who held on to things with real value, and refused to give away everything for this worthless centralized digital currency, these people will be the only ones in the world who will still own something.

They will promise to multiply your money and all you have to do is sell everything you own and put all your money into their new digital currency and you will be a millionaire in a few years. Except in reality you are giving away everything you own and in return you get millions of a currency that is completely worthless.

And in the end you will own nothing, because what little you had, you gave it all away for a false promise.

Do not give in.

thoughts?

In case you don't know what a CBDC is, it stands for Central Bank Digital Currency, and it is the antithesis of crypto currency. Where as something like Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone, a CBDC such as the upcoming digital euro will be completely in the hands of the government or bank that operates it.

A CBDC is a fully programmable currency in spite of the developers of this technology backtracking on this due to backlash recently. What this means is when you try to pay for something using CBDC, the people in control of this currency can dictate what you can and cannot buy, simply by blocking transactions for things your personal wallet, linked to your digital ID is not allowed to buy.

They have the power to program limitations into this currency, and since every transaction will be visible, controlled and conditioned by this technology, they can enforce upon you where and how you can spend your money.

With a 50,00€ note, you can go anywhere and spend it as you please. With 50,00 digital €, you may only spend it on what the programmer behind the technology allows you. It is full control.

As with everything it will start as a wonderful thing with massive "benefits" and bonuses, and the reality will only start to set in years later. When your WEF overlords decide that you must stop eating meat and now you are only allowed to buy cricket paste and drink sewage water to save the environment. And that you are no longer allowed to make rental payments for an apartment and can only rent out the pod to solve the overpopulation problem.

You cannot resist this because the only currency you have is CBDC and they have full control over it and how you can spend it. And nobody will give you anything of value such as gold in return for any sum of CBDC, because CBDCs are totally worthless.

If you do not have anything of value (assets such as silver/gold, crypto, real estate, a thriving business etc) by the time CBDCs become the new standard, you will be completely at the mercy of the people programming these CBDCs. And they have no mercy for goyim.

Hold on to your valuables and do not give in to the immense pressure they will put on you to try to get you to sell it all and get into CBDC.

Dahaarkan said:
In case you don't know what a CBDC is, it stands for Central Bank Digital Currency, and it is the antithesis of crypto currency. Where as something like Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone, a CBDC such as the upcoming digital euro will be completely in the hands of the government or bank that operates it.

A CBDC is a fully programmable currency in spite of the developers of this technology backtracking on this due to backlash recently. What this means is when you try to pay for something using CBDC, the people in control of this currency can dictate what you can and cannot buy, simply by blocking transactions for things your personal wallet, linked to your digital ID is not allowed to buy.

They have the power to program limitations into this currency, and since every transaction will be visible, controlled and conditioned by this technology, they can enforce upon you where and how you can spend your money.

With a 50,00€ note, you can go anywhere and spend it as you please. With 50,00 digital €, you may only spend it on what the programmer behind the technology allows you. It is full control.

As with everything it will start as a wonderful thing with massive "benefits" and bonuses, and the reality will only start to set in years later. When your WEF overlords decide that you must stop eating meat and now you are only allowed to buy cricket paste and drink sewage water to save the environment. And that you are no longer allowed to make rental payments for an apartment and can only rent out the pod to solve the overpopulation problem.

You cannot resist this because the only currency you have is CBDC and they have full control over it and how you can spend it. And nobody will give you anything of value such as gold in return for any sum of CBDC, because CBDCs are totally worthless.

If you do not have anything of value (assets such as silver/gold, crypto, real estate, a thriving business etc) by the time CBDCs become the new standard, you will be completely at the mercy of the people programming these CBDCs. And they have no mercy for goyim.

Hold on to your valuables and do not give in to the immense pressure they will put on you to try to get you to sell it all and get into CBDC.

Yeah. Here's an interesting or rather simple thought. Let's learn divination to predict the future. Its easy, we can start small with pendulums, move onto water/fire/air/earth divination or whatever.

And let's try to see the future to see how to prepare for it.

Weirdly enough, I said the same things you did in my post 🤔. Although I didn't mention businesses and crypto or real estate.

Crypto is a real threat to the elites the only question is will you be able to buy real tangible things with it, if yes, then good or atleast the option to turn crypto into cash if we want to buy something. Like what if they make it illegal? Its illegal in places like China which makes sense, the elites use China as some sort of testing field for the rest of the world on their authoritarian measures or something I heard or read somewhere.

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/paper/2023/the-digital-pound-consultation-paper?fbclid=IwAR1Gwm4GmwYE1hoNj-jnvCeoFNuYJulEYNpmGSZhqJRgRCuqomNL1TfduUo

""We invite responses to this consultation until 7 June 2023. The response to this consultation will inform our joint future work.""

Deadline is the 7th of June

Okay this is good to know. And I appreciate you sharing this information.
At least I know what to expect of these money programs and apps, if using Cripto and biticon, digital currency. I am new to a lot of this stuff so I'm just trying to figure this all out. And knowing what to do in the future? And what to be aware of. I want to learn as much about this as possible! So I don't end up having to sell all of my shit in the future either. And knowing what to do to prevent that. People should understand. Look into these programs and find out what to do. Properly invest and save.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back