Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Belphegor

Bunny Eden

The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?

Bunny Eden said:
The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?

Reading material from the enemy might get people confused. Even worse: they slander our Gods in their "books."

If you want to know more about Demons, you should start by reading information from the Joy of Satan website: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Ara666 said:
Bunny Eden said:

Reading material from the enemy might get people confused. Even worse: they slander our Gods in their "books."

If you want to know more about Demons, you should start by reading information from the Joy of Satan website: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html
So you have no answer to my question other than assumptions.

Bunny Eden said:
So you have no answer to my question other than assumptions.

Why would we need to know who each demon was an "ambassador" to? There are other pressing matters.

Anyway, the guy who wrote this book became a catholic ten years after publishing it, so I think that speaks towards the truth of the statement, which is to say it is probably not true, or otherwise not a meaningful summary of the abilities of the demon.

Bunny Eden said:

No. what you have read is most likely not true considering the author is deluded and not a source to be taken seriously.

Even in the chance that Belphegor did want some involvement with the country of France, the authors perception and interpretation of this is most likely incorrect given the author had likely no real occult understanding of the demons and how they are benevolent and have humanity's best interests at heart.

Bunny Eden said:

Assumptions?

I'm not the one who believes in lies. And I'm not the one reading enemy sources.

Have you even read the JoS websites? The link I sent you was for you to read, so you could form you own opinion.

Bear in mind we're only trying to help you here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back