Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Races of Mixed People - Cutting off the Bullshit

Egon

Website
odysee.com
Refer to: Mixed Race People, Arabs, And "White" Yezidis: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382

“This heritage of privilege is an Iberian heritage. We have a certain heritage of indolence, which comes from indigenous culture. I'm indigenous, my people. My father is from Amazonas. And knavery,(...) nothing against it, but knavery comes from the African. So, this is our cultural melting pot (...)”
-General Mourão (Brazilian former vice president)

general-mourao-4-1.jpg

Native Americans, as well as Caboclos/Mestizos - the stereotypical "Latino/Hyspanic" belong with the Mongoloid racial branches. You can see that in many cases a Filipino or even others in the Far-East may look like hyspanic mestizos.

330px-Cindy_Arlette_Contreras_Bautista_IWOC_2.jpg
miura.jpg

All bi-racial people who have a Black parent, also belongs with the Black race.

Tri-racial people with indistinctive mixture of Black, White and Mongoloid races can also be considered mulattoes and therefore belong with other bi-racial Black people or the Black race in general. In general, they have the same background people from the Arab world of how they've come to look like they do, and are most of the times compatible with them.

Most Middle Easterner and North-African people are absolutely indistinctive from North-Easterner Brazilians, which are the largest group of tri-racial or bi-racial mulatto people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gKOBTsGW4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxNbZ0_V6Ow

This is most of the mixed people who can be considered the stereotypical "brown people", and are compatible with one another.

Light skinned brown people are still BROWN people and therefore not compatible with WHITE people! In case of doubt with actual compatibility with Black people, there are plently of other tri-racial mixed partners to chose from that looks exactly like themselves.

This is NOT a "Mediterranean White" person, but likely having the heritage described above, a Brazilian mixed person:
140040-lucas-lucco-de-malhacao-faz-bastante-700x700-4.jpg

This is a "Mediterranean" White man, notice the facial proportions:
Ator-2-420x381.png

Many Arabs or people who historically have some non-White blood in them but have very obvious White dominant traits and light eyes, may have the good instincts and only have kids with people from their own country who are similar to them, like the Syrian singer below did. To some extent but rarely they may be potentially compatible with a White person like the man above. There can be many "castes" and "sub-races" within a country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1SZvg4wJIw

Syrian singer Faia Younan

As a rule of thumb, light skinned/light eyed Arabs, Persians and many Balkanics are NOT White people!!

Excellent article Egon, things like a white native European man trying to date a "white Brazilian" woman are a big mistake, years ago I was about to make this mistake and I know the gods sent me signs that it was wrong.

Wotanwarrior said:
Excellent article Egon, things like a white native European man trying to date a "white Brazilian" woman are a big mistake, years ago I was about to make this mistake and I know the gods sent me signs that it was wrong.
If they are both white what is the problem?

EthanKasper said:
Wotanwarrior said:

What many Brazilians call White may be very broad just like the light skinned Arabic examples above and have a bigger amount of non-White mixture than it seems. Brazilians who are actually White are just the same as European Whites, just see the brown guy I mentioned earlier with his partner, and many people would still claim he is just as "White":
lucas-lucco-lorena-carvalho.jpg

Athough mixing counts for much of MENA today not all of MENA is the same. There are still people who are mostly white or are white that have come from indigenous populations.
http://humanphenotypes.net/Canarid.html Many tribes of berbers were (and are still) also white and keep to their own. Nazi scientists declared them to be Aryan. Same counts for many people from Lebanon and Palestine. Lebanese also share 95 percent of their DNA with the ancient Phoenicians/Canaanites who are white. they will tell you, "we are not arab we are Phoenician."

Many have the phenotype of the med white man that is presented in the example here. A lot of people also carry haplogroups that are paleoberber or Egyptian in origin. Best thing to do is to look at the bone structure combined with other factors, as it varies in MENA. it is true that skin color does not say it all. Shape of face and nose says a lot. I think the woman shown with blue eyes in the OP is at least 60- 70 percent white based on the shape and features of her face. I could be wrong.

The Levantine people who are all white still or mostly are chiefly of Mediterranean blood, as their ancestors mixed with Romans greeks and Berbers.
uj14lb2i9lu31.png

hba-lebanonriots-lead.jpg

C78wmVPXkAIzHQN.jpg

main-qimg-46c8a67fd0fc03def17d93ccd3ab65a4

These Lebanese people are white.

These are not. Usually these will be muslims, and are heavily mixed with arab, with some minority of white genes
article-2203291-1503B22A000005DC-612_964x568.jpg

TBH i think some of these are 5050. the guy in front on the left looks white.
lebanon-protest.jpg

Berbers from North Africa
9336bc8cfb61a232e336d4f81756b045.jpg

Most of the children on the left are white including in facial structure. The old woman is not entirely and clearly has partial arab blood.

Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg

For the ones who call "cherry picking" The point still stands that not all of MENA is the same, and the examples I have listed, although no longer the majority mostly stick to their own and are still around. Many Lebanese also have ancient ties to the Philistines and Amorites with genetics emerging as some of them growing up to be over 7ft tall.

EthanKasper said:
Wotanwarrior said:

A European with a phenotype and features similar to this.
iu

Can't dating out with a mixed South American similar to this, Still being race mixing.
iu

Wotanwarrior said:
EthanKasper said:
Wotanwarrior said:

iu

Can't dating out with a mixed South American similar to this, Still being race mixing.
iu
That one is hard to tell if she is slightly mixed or not.

EthanKasper said:
Wotanwarrior said:
EthanKasper said:

iu

iu

She miiigghht look like she had a nosejob. Not sure though idk what the rest of y'all think.

Egon said:
Native Americans, as well as Caboclos/Mestizos - the stereotypical "Latino/Hyspanic" belong with the Mongoloid racial branches. You can see that in many cases a Filipino or even others in the Far-East may look like hyspanic mestizos.

miura.jpg

Firstly I'll say, greetings, I'm a new forum member (not new in terms of JoS knowledge, been studying JoS for well over a year now).

Anyways, on the topic, I seriously hate how they've managed to mask the true Asian origins of Native Americans, Mayans, Aztecs and etc. I'm sorry, but I can't stand "Hispanic Heritage Month" - and neither can I stand it when I see Filipinos trying to give themselves the Hispanic label, I would have better respect if they named it something like "Spanish-Speaking Heritage Month". The entire "Hispanic" identity to me just seems like an attempt to erase the various races living within the spanish speaking world. I'm quite glad that the Asians don't do that, given that it's Asian Heritage Month - we accept our Asiatic origins.

In regards to Native Americans, I remember watching throat singers from Mongolia at a Lunar New Year Event, I thought they were Native Americans at first. Sadly, I'm seeing most Native Americans (in the US at least) are now race-mixed, with many 95% White people even claiming to be Cherokees due to some 5% Cherokee blood. But tribes like the Navajo have retained their racial purity, and their Asiatic phenotypes shine against the world of race-mixing. If I didn't know they were Navajos, I would have thought they were Southeast Asians (specifically they look like Southeast Asians and Southern Chinese rather than Mongolian or North Asian as most others). The Mayans too don't really practice race-mixing and have retained their Asiatic features.

Take a look at this guy:
220px-Dr_Luna_Kan_(2010).jpg
lk.jpg

He's a native Zapotec (Mexico) but I bet if people aren't told that, they'd immediately guess he's from China or Japan. Even I, knowing his nationality have a hard time accepting that he's from Mexico.

I feel if Mexico is to have any hope of resurgence from its degenerate state - the natives need to get involved in Asian race awakening without any christian or communist garbage (as the various "asian awakening" groups in the modern have been christian/communist-infested). Lot of race-mixing going during the colonial era.

Shadowcat said:
EthanKasper said:
She miiigghht look like she had a nosejob. Not sure though idk what the rest of y'all think.
With the information of being South American she is definitely a yellow/native mestiza, in that case their noses are naturally small. If she wasn't Latina she could be a Balkanic or Lebanese woman (with Central Asian or Mongolian blood, but I could be wrong and these Mongoloid traits not being as much common there).
Medi. European women don't usually look like that (like those "feline" traits people like in Asians/Latinos):
https://youtu.be/fssZi-bCHGQ?t=414 -> This would be more what a stereotipical Greek and Portuguese woman would look like - notice the darker traits are better "integrated" with the general structure of the face.
Even for Latinos who are part-Black it may be difficult to tell for some, like the quarter Black woman below:

740d54dd8494d9daaf8d2ae64a6fe4d1-gpLarge.png

Egon said:
Shadowcat said:
EthanKasper said:
With the information of being South American she is definitely a yellow/native mestiza, in that case their noses are naturally small. If she wasn't Latina she could be a Balkanic or Lebanese woman (with Central Asian or Mongolian blood, but I could be wrong and these Mongoloid traits not being as much common there).
Medi. European women don't usually look like that (like those "feline" traits people like in Asians/Latinos):
https://youtu.be/fssZi-bCHGQ?t=414 -> This would be more what a stereotipical Greek and Portuguese woman would look like - notice the darker traits are better "integrated" with the general structure of the face.
Even for Latinos who are part-Black it may be difficult to tell for some, like the quarter Black woman below:

740d54dd8494d9daaf8d2ae64a6fe4d1-gpLarge.png
Not questioning that this woman looks mestiza, jsut that her nose looks..idk "done." I do see what you mean with the asiatic cat like eyes, but i guess with mixed you have to look close. Its the shape.

Any Lebanese that do have this mixture and have Mongolian blood often have a distinct look and are usually darker. Similar to the mixed arabs muslims in the one pictorial. They do not look like the ones above them at all. their head shapes are often rounder and shorter too. arab and mongol blood seem to go together in certain combinations a lot if someone is mixed there, also in other parts of MENA. it will show a lot in the nose and eyes, and is common if someone has a lot of mixed arab blood.

GuangXia_666 said:
Anyways, on the topic, I seriously hate how they've managed to mask the true Asian origins of Native Americans, Mayans, Aztecs and etc. I'm sorry, but I can't stand "Hispanic Heritage Month"

Thank you for your contribuition, yes your message makes a lot of sense, I wasn't very sure and didn't want to make this association more obvious because of how communized and hostile *some* of these Latin Americans have become - muh White now muh Japanese privilege or whatever. But it is quite obvious even in many of the mixed Caboclos:

tribos_011.jpg
129bdefc1a6ebeb747af62900a0087f2--brazil-amazon-amazon-river.jpg

native-brazilian-man-from-tupi-guarani-tribe-in-brazil.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Scorpion-sequel-Hiroyuki-Sanada.jpg

Actor Hiroyuki Sanada imo could easily pass for a Mexican or a Brazilian Paraense.

Hello, my colleague.
I was very interested in your publication, I am Mexican and the truth is that the race problem is a headache here. It is confusing and incomprehensible. But the native Mayans or Aztecs were not exactly Asian. Even long before the conquest by Spain there were already several races living in Mexico in ways that still cannot be explained.

Nice, isn't it? Where in Mexico is this statue?
This statue is in Japan, it is hard to believe that this is in Okinawa.
(The person who took this photo thought he was from the Inca culture but he is wrong).

The image on the right is an Atlantean statue (Yes, like Atlantis) from Tula in Mexico.
They share similarities in artistic style and it is not known why exactly.
The hypothesis is that there was a migration from Asia to Mexico at some point in history and indeed there are pre-Hispanic cultures of the Asian type.

Where in Asia is this temple located?

It is actually in Mexico

Apart from the migration from Asia to Mexico, it is also believed that there was a migration of Africans to Mexico, as evidence of this attached the "Cabezas colosales" (colossal heads).

The Olmec culture had Negroid features as you can see in their representations.

Apart from the Asian and black races, when the Spaniards arrived, they also brought the white race.
And they started mixing left and right.
In fact I am a mixture of races, I understand that my ancestry is white Spanish, but in turn on my mother's side I have diluted Asian genetics, in fact when I was 12-15 years old it was very evident that I had slanted eyes. I also have native Mesoamerican ancestry.
I don't have the slightest idea of what I am xd
But one good thing about this is that they are not mixing the Asian races like the image of the Zapotec man.
Generally it is rare that people like him manage to have children with people different from them, mainly because of classism.

Odiura465 said:

Apart from the Asian and black races, when the Spaniards arrived, they also brought the white race.
In fact I am a mixture of races, I understand that my ancestry is white Spanish, but in turn on my mother's side I have diluted Asian genetics, in fact when I was 12-15 years old it was very evident that I had slanted eyes. I also have native Mesoamerican ancestry.
But one good thing about this is that they are not mixing the Asian races like the image of the Zapotec man.
Generally it is rare that people like him manage to have children with people different from them, mainly because of classism.

I think there is a misconception. The olmec heads does look african, but some indigenous americans does look like that. Look at this quora post: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Olmec-heads-and-figures-have-African-features-if-no-African-cultures-had-reached-Mexico-at-that-time. I even know a person (he is a pure blooded filipino) who looks like the olmec head, and I am in the Philippines.

Egon said:
Refer to: Mixed Race People, Arabs, And "White" Yezidis: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382

“This heritage of privilege is an Iberian heritage. We have a certain heritage of indolence, which comes from indigenous culture. I'm indigenous, my people. My father is from Amazonas. And knavery,(...) nothing against it, but knavery comes from the African. So, this is our cultural melting pot (...)”

general-mourao-4-1.jpg

miura.jpg

Tri-racial people with indistinctive mixture of Black, White and Mongoloid races can also be considered mulattoes and therefore belong with other bi-racial Black people or the Black race in general. In general, they have the same background people from the Arab world of how they've come to look like they do, and are most of the times compatible with them.

Most Middle Easterner and North-African people are absolutely indistinctive from North-Easterner Brazilians, which are the largest group of tri-racial or bi-racial mulatto people:

This is most of the mixed people who can be considered the stereotypical "brown people", and are compatible with one another.

Light skinned brown people are still BROWN people and therefore not compatible with WHITE people! In case of doubt with actual compatibility with Black people, there are plently of other tri-racial mixed partners to chose from that looks exactly like themselves.

This is NOT a "Mediterranean White" person, but likely having the heritage described above, a Brazilian mixed person:

Ator-2-420x381.png

Many Arabs or people who historically have some non-White blood in them but have very obvious White dominant traits and light eyes, may have the good instincts and only have kids with people from their own country who are similar to them, like the Syrian singer below did. To some extent but rarely they may be potentially compatible with a White person like the man above. There can be many "castes" and "sub-races" within a country.

As a rule of thumb, light skinned/light eyed Arabs, Persians and many Balkanics are NOT White people!!

In the middle east when we use the word white we dont actually mean European race.
We have lighter and darker shades of skin color and different races between ourselves and when we say white we mean white skinned,colored eyed,blonde or brown hair.
European race is very different than our race but between ourselves(middle easterns)we use the word white for our own light people.
Middle east is not one race.
Even in a city we have different tribes who would never race mix with each other.
Middle east is very diverse in language,race,color,tradition and everything.

Also what are we supposed to call our people when they have blonde hair,blue or green eyes and pale white skin?You can call it coincidental but it cant be coincidental when its 50_50 in many places.At least not for us.

In the end we believe these people to be a race and not an accident in the middle east and they are white
But that doesnt mean they are anything like european white or they have anything in common with European race or that they can mix with you,They probably will be disowned by their own tribe(if not killed in cold blood) if they even think about it)
So nothing to worry about the word we use.

Missrainbow1 said:
Egon said:

general-mourao-4-1.jpg

miura.jpg

Ator-2-420x381.png

In the middle east when we use the word white we dont actually mean European race.
We have lighter and darker shades of skin color and different races between ourselves and when we say white we mean white skinned,colored eyed,blonde or brown hair.
European race is very different than our race but between ourselves(middle easterns)we use the word white for our own light people.
Even in a city we have different tribes who would never race mix with each other.

Also what are we supposed to call our people when they have blonde hair,blue or green eyes and pale white skin?You can call it coincidental but it cant be coincidental when its 50_50 in many places.At least not for us.

In the end we believe these people to be a race and not an accident in the middle east and they are white
But that doesnt mean they are anything like european white or they have anything in common with European race or that they can mix with you,They probably will be disowned by their own tribe(if not killed in cold blood) if they even think about it)

It's not just about skin tone it's also mainly about bone structure when it comes to race. The examples I gave show this as well, although having lighter eyes and hair, are traits that are explicity also exclusive to the white race. If other races have them it is because they have white ancestors who race mixed. What you are talking about are different races of white, And the race of white that is predominant among MENA (again refer to the examples given) is Mediterranian white, which is essentially southern European mostly. No these people are not Germanic or Nordic or Celtic, because these are separate subraces of white, But they are no farther removed from the white race any the less. It would be ideal for each subrace to stick to its own but this in the past has sadly not been the case.

If you want to talk absolutely pure white this is the Nordic bone structure with blonde hair and blue eyes.

RockSeed13 said:
Odiura465 said:

I think there is a misconception. The olmec heads does look african, but some indigenous americans does look like that. Look at this quora post: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Olmec-heads-and-figures-have-African-features-if-no-African-cultures-had-reached-Mexico-at-that-time. I even know a person (he is a pure blooded filipino) who looks like the olmec head, and I am in the Philippines.

I agree, I think Odiura might have accidentally read some extremist Black isrealite propaganda about the olmecs. Many Cambodians and Filipinos look exactly like that sculpture. It's way more close to these people than Africans.

I had this discussion with some of these folks online in the past and brought pics of dark skin toned Asians who have these facial features and they never had a response to it.

Another thing I noticed is that many Mexicans see Asian as an insult. I've seen it all from the 3 subraces within it but mostly from light brown Mexicans who look Asian themselves more than white but want to flaunt their 20% or less White blood. It's very embarassing just watching anyone self hate and fall for obvious jewish propaganda.

Very pretty Asian looking Mexican women and they pretend they are white or get upset if you call them Asian. It's quite pathetic.

In the recent years after all these years of opening my soul and empowering it while having to racial awakening workings I can easily see the Asian in many Mexicans and even see how many east Asians can easily pass as Mexicans as well.

I do agree that it's a painful problem in Mexico when it comes to racial awareness but what GuangXia_666 said that going back to our far east Asian roots would help out is a great idea. I'm glad they shared their opinion on this matter.

hailourtruegod said:
RockSeed13 said:
Odiura465 said:

I agree, I think Odiura might have accidentally read some extremist Black isrealite propaganda about the olmecs. Many Cambodians and Filipinos look exactly like that sculpture. It's way more close to these people than Africans.

I had this discussion with some of these folks online in the past and brought pics of dark skin toned Asians who have these facial features and they never had a response to it.

Another thing I noticed is that many Mexicans see Asian as an insult. I've seen it all from the 3 subraces within it but mostly from light brown Mexicans who look Asian themselves more than white but want to flaunt their 20% or less White blood. It's very embarassing just watching anyone self hate and fall for obvious jewish propaganda.

Very pretty Asian looking Mexican women and they pretend they are white or get upset if you call them Asian. It's quite pathetic.

In the recent years after all these years of opening my soul and empowering it while having to racial awakening workings I can easily see the Asian in many Mexicans and even see how many east Asians can easily pass as Mexicans as well.

I do agree that it's a painful problem in Mexico when it comes to racial awareness but what GuangXia_666 said that going back to our far east Asian roots would help out is a great idea. I'm glad they shared their opinion on this matter.

there was a "Mexican" guy in my class in highschool that everyone called "chino." I think it's Spanish or something for Chinese or Asian basically, but his phenotype was clearly predominately of the Asian race. Seeing that he identified as mexican he was probably mostly Amerindian ancestry, as they are of the Asian race essentially.

hailourtruegod said:
RockSeed13 said:
Odiura465 said:

Thank you for your point of view, but I have not accidentally read propaganda.
What I am saying is the official history of Mexico.
What I said are hypotheses of what is believed to be Olmec heads.
(There are several mysteries in ancient Mexican history that are not documented or were destroyed by Spanish colonists).
In addition, I must point out that there is not really much information due to the systematic destruction of pre-Hispanic information caused by the central powers, Tenochtitlan-Texcoco-Tlacopan.
In summary, it was a triple alliance that is responsible for slavery, human sacrifices and the systematic destruction of peoples and cultures. Led by "The god of the 72 names" Yaotl (Yaweh).

Now, I am not referring to black or white for their skin tone, I think that was already clear.
Having light skin tone does not automatically make you white.

Second point, of course, Olmec heads are not African, as the article you attached says, they are Mesoamerican by the simple fact of having been carved in and by native people.

Third point, About the Philippines, they were also Spanish colonies and they took men from Mesoamerica that they took from Mexico and even the Philippine Islands. It was said that they were stronger men and more willing to cooperate with the Spanish because they felt "grateful" for being saved from the tyranny of the triple alliance and it was more effective to take Mesoamerican natives than black slaves.

Fourth point.
I am Mexican and have lived in Mexico all my life, and in comparison with other countries, the United States, for example. Racism is practically non-existent (it does exist, but it is very rare), in fact we see people with white skin and white anatomy as intellectually inferior (obviously, they are not, and it is called the "Whitexican" phenomenon, you can look it up for yourself on the internet).
What does exist is socio-economic discrimination, whether you have Asian, black, white mixed race. If you are a person of money you are superior. That's all that matters.
Possibly, the person you relate who is ashamed of having Asian features is an isolated case, although I am sure there are people who are ashamed.

I want to add the following, even if there had not been a migration in ancient times, the Spanish conquistadors did bring with them black slaves (Black in every aspect) who in turn also hybridized with all other races, and castes were formed.

Unfortunately, we do not have a racial consciousness because for the average person it is difficult to distinguish one from the other, this process of hybridization takes half a millennium.

Shadowcat said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Egon said:

general-mourao-4-1.jpg

miura.jpg

Ator-2-420x381.png

It's not just about skin tone it's also mainly about bone structure when it comes to race. The examples I gave show this as well, although having lighter eyes and hair, are traits that are explicity also exclusive to the white race. If other races have them it is because they have white ancestors who race mixed. What you are talking about are different races of white, And the race of white that is predominant among MENA (again refer to the examples given) is Mediterranian white, which is essentially southern European mostly. No these people are not Germanic or Nordic or Celtic, because these are separate subraces of white, But they are no farther removed from the white race any the less. It would be ideal for each subrace to stick to its own but this in the past has sadly not been the case.

If you want to talk absolutely pure white this is the Nordic bone structure with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Middle east has always been in war
I think most people didnt race mix with choice,they were raped.
This is why I think death penalty is the right punishment for rapists even in war.

Odiura465 said:

I'm sorry, I formed a wrong opinion on you.

I agree that there is genetic influence of the mesoamericans brought by spain, but I think it only minimal. The general population is still malay/southeastasian in majority, large minority of chinese/east-asian, and an amount of European mestiza descendants. I said European for there were German soldiers who originally came to the Philippines to conquer it from the Spaniards, but it was during the war between Spain and America,which USA won and some germans who decided to stay were given free citizenship. In this day, there are africans and blacks (from USA) who are immigrating to the Philippines, but this is only a small amount.

Also, in our country there are the Negrito, a group of filipino tribes namely the Aeta people nick name by Spanish because they look african. Similar to the Papauns of western Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. I think they are unmixed with the ancient indonesians/malaysians kingdoms.

My friend has more genetic expression from his Negrito ancestry that is why I formed an opinion that he looks so similar to the Olmec heads. I have a former classmate who is very brown and has bushy hair.

Missrainbow1 said:
Shadowcat said:
Missrainbow1 said:

This is why I think death penalty is the right punishment for rapists even in war.

Thank the pisslamic Ottoman Empire for this sadly. The Mongols and others also did this to a large extent, and this forced mixing is a reason most whites today have dark hair and some with darker eyes. If everyone works to maintain proper genetic hygiene the genes of all races can be repaired little by little, which is needed especially for whites who are all a minority in the world out of everyone else.

Shadowcat said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Shadowcat said:

Thank the pisslamic Ottoman Empire for this sadly. The Mongols and others also did this to a large extent, and this forced mixing is a reason most whites today have dark hair and some with darker eyes. If everyone works to maintain proper genetic hygiene the genes of all races can be repaired little by little, which is needed especially for whites who are all a minority in the world out of everyone else.

Islam is a problem that has been destroying the middle east.Every problem we have in here is because of abrahamic religions

Shadowcat said:
there was a "Mexican" guy in my class in highschool that everyone called "chino." I think it's Spanish or something for Chinese or Asian basically, but his phenotype was clearly predominately of the Asian race. Seeing that he identified as mexican he was probably mostly Amerindian ancestry, as they are of the Asian race essentially.

This is such a common experience, many Chinese have come to me with numerous stories of mistaking Mexicans as one of their own, even they basically are (the natives one at least).

What pisses me off is I had Mexican cuck xian friends back in the day who clearly have Oriental features, who "hate Chinese" not out of any reasons concerning xianity, but still nonetheless falling for the entire "Mexican race" lie.

As for "Chino" correct, means Chinese, in Spanish-speaking countries Chinatowns are referred to as "Barrio Chinos", where "barrio" means something along the lines of "neighborhood". In Peru especially, HEAVY Chinese community. When I visited Peru, I always saw many Chinese restaurants and gift shops dotting the neighborhoods of Lima.

Anyways, here's some more "Latinos" who clearly show proof of Oriental descent:

Marcos Maidana of Argentina, his boxing alias is literally "El Chino" - yet he's of "indigenous" descent
maxresdefault.jpg

This guy, I also put in a reply to Egon but he in my opinion, stands out as the most obvious - Franciso Luna Kan, Zapotec Mexican - former (or current) Yucatan governor I'm not sure
220px-Dr_Luna_Kan_(2010).jpg

Marco Antonio Barrera - boxing hall of famer, he's more mixed and "at times" he shows more Asiatic features (Southeast Asian tbs) but other times he looks mixed:
marco_antonio_barrera_579684.jpg

Those fights that Manny Pacquiao had against Mexican fighters had always intrigued both Filipinos and Mexicans due to the "similarities" - and most Mexicans were rooting for Pacquiao during his fight against Mayweather. I have no doubt this is probably the ancient bloodline origin of the two at work.

Sadly, though on a "somewhat related note" - Pacquiao is a Christian extremist cuck attempting to establish a tyrannic Xian state in the Philippines from what I've seen.

Nimrod33 said:
Where would you put the Ainu people of Japan?
They are native Asians, so definitely a sub-race of the Asian race with some isolated traits, like White nations.

More similarities.

Tibetan women singing. The similarity with Native Americans is striking not just the looks but the fashion and tunes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXzxXHzzqRg&t=18m22s

Himalayan kids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wslmQa6OUTk

The Tibetan / Himalayan peoples look a lot like Andean natives:
Sherpa.jpg

People_of_Tibet.jpg

Odiura465 said:
hailourtruegod said:
RockSeed13 said:

Thank you for your point of view, but I have not accidentally read propaganda.
What I am saying is the official history of Mexico.
What I said are hypotheses of what is believed to be Olmec heads.
(There are several mysteries in ancient Mexican history that are not documented or were destroyed by Spanish colonists).
In addition, I must point out that there is not really much information due to the systematic destruction of pre-Hispanic information caused by the central powers, Tenochtitlan-Texcoco-Tlacopan.
In summary, it was a triple alliance that is responsible for slavery, human sacrifices and the systematic destruction of peoples and cultures. Led by "The god of the 72 names" Yaotl (Yaweh).

Now, I am not referring to black or white for their skin tone, I think that was already clear.
Having light skin tone does not automatically make you white.

Second point, of course, Olmec heads are not African, as the article you attached says, they are Mesoamerican by the simple fact of having been carved in and by native people.

Third point, About the Philippines, they were also Spanish colonies and they took men from Mesoamerica that they took from Mexico and even the Philippine Islands. It was said that they were stronger men and more willing to cooperate with the Spanish because they felt "grateful" for being saved from the tyranny of the triple alliance and it was more effective to take Mesoamerican natives than black slaves.

Fourth point.
I am Mexican and have lived in Mexico all my life, and in comparison with other countries, the United States, for example. Racism is practically non-existent (it does exist, but it is very rare), in fact we see people with white skin and white anatomy as intellectually inferior (obviously, they are not, and it is called the "Whitexican" phenomenon, you can look it up for yourself on the internet).
What does exist is socio-economic discrimination, whether you have Asian, black, white mixed race. If you are a person of money you are superior. That's all that matters.
Possibly, the person you relate who is ashamed of having Asian features is an isolated case, although I am sure there are people who are ashamed.

I want to add the following, even if there had not been a migration in ancient times, the Spanish conquistadors did bring with them black slaves (Black in every aspect) who in turn also hybridized with all other races, and castes were formed.

Unfortunately, we do not have a racial consciousness because for the average person it is difficult to distinguish one from the other, this process of hybridization takes half a millennium.

Good points. I must have misunderstood where you were getting at.

I also have read bodies and bones that belonged to people of Mexico were found in lands across the Atlantic Ocean and it having something to do with the Spanish taking them. Interesting info you provided that added to that.

I have lived in America most of my life so I am only speaking from experience of the Mexicans here which I have learned act almost entirely different than Mexicans in Mexico thanks to anti-white jewish programming in schools here. Not surprised if Mexicans in Mexico are more inclined to accept that they are Asian (the ones that are clearly Asian).

Shadowcat said:

There's this youtuber called Zanny that is Mexican but looks very Filipino and I knew another one on discord years ago when I used that place who looked the same. There was a Russian guy in it as well that would refer to him as "Filipino boy" lol.

This makes me think about when separatists in Italy attempts to convince people that Italians "don't exists" by claiming that we are different races living under the same state. They are definitely useful idiots of the Jews.

Egon said:
They are native Asians, so definitely a sub-race of the Asian race with some isolated traits, like White nations.

More similarities.

Tibetan women singing. The similarity with Native Americans is striking not just the looks but the fashion and tunes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXzxXHzzqRg&t=18m22s

Himalayan kids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wslmQa6OUTk

The Tibetan / Himalayan peoples look a lot like Andean natives:
Sherpa.jpg

People_of_Tibet.jpg

Interestingly enough, even Native American religion it bears heavy similarities to the ancient Mongolian Tengrism, which is honored towards Beelzebub/Tengri.

Native Americans building a tepee (not the best pic I admit)
Blackfoot-Blackfeet-indian-tribe-picture-tipi-sun%2Bdance-ceremony-art.jpg

Tengrism:
the-ancient-religion-of-tengriism-cover.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back