Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent: having a cold and not being able to vibrate mantras, can you vibrate mentally?

Camila Javiera

Hello, I have caught a cold and I have such a cough that I cannot vibrate mantras.

I'm doing a square of Venus and the Moon. I wouldn't want to ruin these jobs.

Can I continue to do this, but vibrate the mantras in my mind? :(

You can whisper them or if the situation is very bad, you can vibrate them mentally.

All about the Immune System and how to Improve it - Blitzkreig [JG]
Blitzkreig [JG said:
"]
Acupressure Points:

Lung 7: Main point for improving lung function and fighting colds: strengthens the immune system, clears lungs and throat, actively expels all pathogens from the body.

LU-7.jpg

Re: A suggestion
Lydia [JG said:
"]
666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

is it OK to do a working when you are sick ? or you have to recover and then start it ?

i wanted to start a health working ( you can see it in my post ) in Jan 21st . i am sick can i do it ?.

Yes. And a tip, if you (or anyone reading this) are ever too sick to do mantras or start a working, breathe in energy. Gold-green, green, elements, and program them to heal you.

Re: Question #505: Vibration issues
SapphireDragon said:
I'm a musician, I've been a singer most of my life so whenever my throat is giving me issues Lemon and ginger with honey should soothe your throat and keep issues at bay. Mix it with your favorite tea or hot beverage and drink it hot. Make sure you're breathing through your diaphragm/belly when you do your vibrations. Don't just chest breathe because it puts unnecessary stress on the vocal cords.

If you have deep set phlegm in the back of the throat try gargling with warm salt water and then rince. If your issue is a dry throat then in addition to the lemon honey and ginger you should try drinking slippery elm tea. It soothes and coats the throat protecting it from further irritation.

Hope this helps!

See also, What rune can I use to heal my sore throat?

Korpi said:
All about the Immune System and how to Improve it - Blitzkreig [JG]
Blitzkreig [JG said:
"]
Acupressure Points:

Lung 7: Main point for improving lung function and fighting colds: strengthens the immune system, clears lungs and throat, actively expels all pathogens from the body.

LU-7.jpg

Re: A suggestion
Lydia [JG said:
"]
666S666 said:
hail to all of you !!!

is it OK to do a working when you are sick ? or you have to recover and then start it ?

i wanted to start a health working ( you can see it in my post ) in Jan 21st . i am sick can i do it ?.

Yes. And a tip, if you (or anyone reading this) are ever too sick to do mantras or start a working, breathe in energy. Gold-green, green, elements, and program them to heal you.

Re: Question #505: Vibration issues
SapphireDragon said:
I'm a musician, I've been a singer most of my life so whenever my throat is giving me issues Lemon and ginger with honey should soothe your throat and keep issues at bay. Mix it with your favorite tea or hot beverage and drink it hot. Make sure you're breathing through your diaphragm/belly when you do your vibrations. Don't just chest breathe because it puts unnecessary stress on the vocal cords.

If you have deep set phlegm in the back of the throat try gargling with warm salt water and then rince. If your issue is a dry throat then in addition to the lemon honey and ginger you should try drinking slippery elm tea. It soothes and coats the throat protecting it from further irritation.

Hope this helps!

See also, What rune can I use to heal my sore throat?

Wow, this is very helpful. Thank you so much :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back