Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews running predictive programming against the rise of satanism

I am a newbie to the JOS and make no claims to be an expert on anything at all.
I have been progressing in my meditations recently and reading as wekk. Some of this information I thought that I should make known to the JOS clergy. I am not sure if you are already aware of this but I figure it is better to be safe than sorry.
I believe that a demon has been leading me to information to read. I will not give details as to not waste anyone's valuable time. But if you want me to elaborate on my experiences to verify that I am getting actual communication I will do so.

I have been led to believe that the jews and vhristians have began to do predictive programming specifically against the rise of polytheism and satanism in the gentiles. There was a book my mother, a heavily brainwashed late stage christian, recently read. It was called "return of the gods". It has been promoted for Christians to read online. I read the book and the general thesis was that a lot of the liberal mind cancer was the work of pagan gods who the author claims are malicious entities regaining influence among the gentile people. The author claims that the original pagan gods promoted being transgender and human sacrifice. These are all actions are of the jews not the gods as I have read in the JOS library. A lot of the book is extreme blasphemy against the gods as well. I would rather not repeat it here because it is rather disgusting.
The book was written by you guessed it a jew named Johnathan Cahn. It is pretty much 250 pages of rabbinical drivel.
The conclusion was that only by returning to Christianity the gentiles can avoid these atrocities from returning.

My Mother recently insisted that I go to see a movie with her called Nefarious. I believe that a Demon planted the thought in her head to get me to see it. It was a thriller movie about a man possessed by a Demon named Nefarious. He was on death row and interviewed by an atheistic psychologist. The movie was pretty much a hit piece against Satan and his Demons. The Demon in the movie was portrayed as the most awful entity possible. The demon had tortured an innocent man he possessed and led him to commit awful crimes. At the end of the film the innocent man died a torturous death in an electric chair. The movie was not so much a horror movie as much as it was intended to disgust you with the demons actions.
A quote I remember from the movie was the fictitious Demon saying something along the lines of "we start when they are young and subtly influence them for years and then by a series of yeses we get in".
After I came to Satan when I looked back on my life I believe that I have been subtly influenced since I was much younger.
The message of the movie: Satan and his demons are awful entities so stay away from them. If they influence you run back the jewsus because they will destroy your life and send you to hell.

I believe that the predictive programming is starting to heat up now. I hope that this is helpful in some way.

Thanks for informing us :) Yes they have been doing this for a while. If you ever saw the shit A24 film 'Hereditary' involving two hideous jews possessed by Paimon, the (Gentile) grandmother who signed the family into it for 'knowledge and wealth' is a witch and when the mother finds her spellbook in the attic, it has spells written in Sanskrit. Not even Greek or Latin, SANSKRIT.

The enemy has carefully curated a list of classical atrocities across the ages, rewritten many texts and pushed bullshit books with assertions like 'the Romans kept everyone as slaves and raped them, which is why the slaves converted to xianity'. When the comparison of Romans to White people is pushed as dogma, the circle will be complete. Dominion is one of those books.

The jews have genetic memory of their enemies. It won't just come from xians or muslims. They are also going to create UFO cults that tie into Pluto in Aquarius that vaguely tie into the nazarene at the highest levels and go against us.

If you also notice, the media spends all day fellating all kinds of 'people of color' and treating them as Gods in human form... except Hindus. India is constantly demonized in the media and endless lies, media campaigns and PSAs sent to celebrity journo tards are told to make Pakistan look better. The only time Hindus get the same treatment as the rest is when they are communist immigrants and blatantly hostile.

Karnonnos said:
If you ever saw the shit A24 film 'Hereditary' involving two hideous jews possessed by Paimon...spells written in Sanskrit. Not even Greek or Latin, SANSKRIT.
The kike director Ari Aster also did the anti-Norse Pagan movie Midsommar which is a "White racism horror", in one of the scenes you can see in the background a group of the Scandinavian cultists practicing yoga or Qi Gong. The whole horror of the so called cult was just practicing the ABC's of judaism all the way in the movie.

In general what I see is that the idea is to trigger the evangelical right the most as of late, due this Renaissance of interest in Paganism - I've seem this mass hysteria happening in Brazil as they replaced the evangelical masses that happen regularly at their Supreme Court or something (yes muh separation of religion and state) with African-based cults - now the nerve of this crybaby majority to call it "muh persecution to christians" (they aren't even criticized much) when it's been commonplace for the evangelical nutcases to invade those masses and destroy their ritual stuff, it's been probably worse than in the US.

Egon said:
Karnonnos said:
If you ever saw the shit A24 film 'Hereditary' involving two hideous jews possessed by Paimon...spells written in Sanskrit. Not even Greek or Latin, SANSKRIT.

In general what I see is that the idea is to trigger the evangelical right the most as of late, due this Renaissance of interest in Paganism - I've seem this mass hysteria happening in Brazil as they replaced the evangelical masses that happen regularly at their Supreme Court or something (yes muh separation of religion and state) with African-based cults - now the nerve of this crybaby majority to call it "muh persecution to christians" (they aren't even criticized much) when it's been commonplace for the evangelical nutcases to invade those masses and destroy their ritual stuff, it's been probably worse than in the US.

"Muh Separation of Religion and State..." It's a pointless argument these Christian/Muslim/Buddhist followers complain about when they control everything through the government, and they themselves are extensions of Judaism.

...Rabbis really love their puppets, don't they?

Karnonnos said:
If you ever saw the shit A24 film 'Hereditary' involving two hideous jews possessed by Paimon, the (Gentile) grandmother who signed the family into it for 'knowledge and wealth' is a witch and when the mother finds her spellbook in the attic, it has spells written in Sanskrit. Not even Greek or Latin, SANSKRIT.

Oh yes that movie was absolutely disgusting. I had a family member watch it when I was visiting a while back. I was appalled by it. I'm tired of these shit movies blaspheming our Gods.

In time you will find most about this influencing on information provided by JoS. I’m sure you are was guided, because what you described is written in JoS and others related to it websites. You are on the right track. Keep studying in time you will see what JoS teaches about enemy, is same techniques of brainwashing. Thank you for info btw.

First of all, thank you for the info.

Second of all, I would say that some movies, games and other form of media, if not most of them, is corrupted by the jews and their cohorts, serving the Order of the Enemy.

I understand that you were influenced when you were young and now you should do the following.

Read the information that is based on knowledge in the JoS library, as you will find a lot of answers related to spirit communication and meditation, and, if you have any questions, post them on the forum.

For understanding how many influences the Jews had I would recommend the Born in Blood The Secrets of Freemasonry book, to see how much harm they did for promoting their "God".

https://www.pdfdrive.com/born-in-blood-the-lost-secrets-of-freemasonry-e161445208.html

The download is safe and it will be a long time you will have for reading but it is worth it.

And as for the movies, well, maybe Rosemary's baby which, according to HPS Maxine had the intent to get a positive light a bit on Satanism, I think it will be a great watch in most of the parts.

The cognitive dissonance of these "muh based religion" idiots will call out the kikes for owning Hollywood but will literally get their corrupted information about our Gods and pagan practices from these movies as if they were facts.

Egon said:
Karnonnos said:
The kike director Ari Aster also did the anti-Norse Pagan movie Midsommar which is a "White racism horror", in one of the scenes you can see in the background a group of the Scandinavian cultists practicing yoga or Qi Gong. The whole horror of the so called cult was just practicing the ABC's of judaism all the way in the movie.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back