Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Modernism = Mental Illness

The Jackal

All of this modern "art" and "architecture" needs to be banned in the future. Hitler was right when he decided to wipe out all of this modernistic garbage from his country. All of this "art" is just an attack to crush peoples and nations soul. You just gotta love how these "artists" go on bitching how its all about "symbolism and deeper meaning", as if their shitty rotten kiked up soul could even grasp that concept. I'm sure I'm not the only one here, who feels repulsive when I see pictures of them working, as if my entire soul is pushing against that garbage.

I mean just look at all of this:

TvwPw2c.jpg

516IFiJ.jpg

zp4BirV.png

TIpW1HO.jpg

wWOPpJ5.jpg

WTt9vsk.jpg

VzZgYYE.jpg

OUQmNuA.jpg

LyogWu3.jpg

tRgI9Lr.jpg

CiMltzs.jpg
KdDrGKM.jpg

"Glory" and "originality" of modern civilizations around the world! So much diversity! /sarcasm
GdnmKaq.jpg

Oh btw if you think that pic of banana taped to the wall being "priceless art" is some kind of joke:
https://nypost.com/2023/05/01/banana-artwork-worth-120k-eaten-at-leeum-museum-of-art/
Meanwhile also in our clown world:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46991969
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47189155

That middle school and art center, both look like prisons. I can't believe the Asylum building actually looks nice. :shock:

But yeah it is disgusting that standards for "modern" Art have changed.

People are now too lazy to build anything beautiful. I mean, when you look at Hitler's paintings, compared to today's trash, you don't need to look at it twice to see who's the real artist here.

I don't know if I'd call it mental illness, as this term is usually thrown around pointlessly like "cancer". But modern architecture, it surely looks uninspired, soulless, machine-like and sterile.
Freemasonry, originally a Satanic organisation, actually would have had quite a lot of master builders (architects - masonry). it makes sense as to why this subject is important to point out. It ties into mathematics, pythagoreans, numerology. A lot of these aspects are Satanic.
It is really quite sad seeing all the industrialism. No co-existence with nature (trees or grass are in every picture of old architecture). It's quite suffocating.

I hate modern art. I once went to a museum with a friend because I like museums, turns out it was a modern art museum lol. I walked through it with a feeling of disgust at everything.

It really does breed mental illness, and decay.

Yeah, I hate with all my strength modern architecture and all those modern buildings that are so ugly that even a block of lego pieces made by a 5 year old has more art.

Look at those disgusting, soulless structures. I bet the grey's and reptilians' homeworld is full of structures like that.

Yeah this kind of architecture also connects with the kind of shitty corporate soul-less, anger inducing art direction that every company uses nowadays. It's the same shit. What you find in those buildings is just excessive bureacracy, highly computarized inflexible systems, egocentric and shitty bosses, employees that won't lift a finger for you and all that, of course, im not hating on employees as those people are not at fault for being what they are (they do what they gotta do to survive)

When I get older and hopefully my life goals accomplished, I will build myself a big ass pyramid house, so all the npcs can stand in awe to a true beauty of architecture

V12-POWER said:
When I get older and hopefully my life goals accomplished, I will build myself a big ass pyramid house, so all the npcs can stand in awe to a true beauty of architecture

i have an immense desire at some point in my life to have a statue of a god in life size and with the greatest beauty of all, to put the energy of the respective demon and it to be almost public in the place where i live

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yurei said:
Look at those disgusting, soulless structures. I bet the grey's and reptilians' homeworld is full of structures like that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yurei said:

We haven't seen all the enemy styles yet. We don't have a Jagged style city scape yet. I saw what I described when remote viewing or trying to some place.

This is something I have lamented for a long time. I very much miss the beauty of the old world and how people took the time to produce beauty in everything including in the furniture we use and buildings we work and live under...even the food prepared and utensils used to eat it.

Now its just "cookie cutter" produce produce produce. And don't forget to buy that amazing banana taped on the wall for 6 gorillion or you have no taste in real art oy vey.

Looks like the once cultural, warm and human buildings filled with a soul have been degraded and transformed into cold and heartless synagogues made out of concrete.

The same with art, it was once warm and human, filled with a soul and uplifting, cultural - and now it is just nothingness and meaningless like a jew.

Always hated concrete buildings, i could never stand looking at them or entering them. Disgusting.
My fart is literally warmer than the so called modern "art" and "architecture".

That is why under the command of these human hating entities ancient Sites and Buildings will never be really rebuilt,
they want to keep Humanity down and everything that might uplift them is a danger to their agenda.

Abyssos said:

Man that first footage of 30's Germany in color is great, imagine if European cities still looked like this. Side note, I love that you can see the semaphore indicators on the bus operating at about 1 minute 50.

The loss of European architectural heritage is something I've always thought was particularly egregious, it seems to have started in the 1960's. They just started tearing down all of the beautiful, glorious old stone buildings in cities and replaced them all with evil looking concrete boxes, so called "modernist architecture", like BlackJackal shows in his OP.

BlackJackal said:
The architecture must be based on geometry and harmony.

This geometry is also related to the power lines of the planet, which in turn are related to the position of the constellations.

The idea of this concept starts from the fact that the Earth is a sphere and that the equator (example) is an imaginary line, and since the Earth is a sphere you cannot exactly find a line that finds the right half, it would be like finding the midpoint of a half-line.

By analyzing the position of the stars and constellations it was possible to subdivide the Earth with sensible lines whose power is real, lines totally different from imaginary lines such as the equator.

Thanks to geometry, it was possible to create a grid on the planet.

Cities are then built on areas that are convenient and ideal for their purpose.

Again with geometry you have to arrange the cities in a certain order (which is still unknown to me) and the same goes for the buildings within a city, here we have arranged the geometry of the city.

Now we go into the detail of each building, where every little detail is built on proportions, and this component is arranged in proportion to all the others.

An example here might be the column, pediment, metope, etc...

Each component also has a utility and a spiritual meaning.

Essentially we should build the whole world and all our civilizations on these proportions and geometry.

What you called "mental illness" is only the result of unawareness of geometry, and this unawareness does not originate with modernism.

There are so many examples of buildings older than the modern era, where columns and arches are randomly placed, where they use capitals extended all along the wall, and much more.

In the past people continued to use Greek columns and pillars, but causing them to gradually lose significance, until they disappeared with time.

This past era can be traced in part to the Roman Empire (probably at the beginning of its corruption with julius caesar), and for the rest from the coming of xianism onward.

Also during this period in every aspect of life, efforts were being made to remove "paganism" from society, stealing and perverting "pagan" teachings and concepts, and also stealing and perverting architecture.

An example to understand the concept are those churches that have only an ornate facade, while the back is made of brick.

Clearly it is like a mask devoid of any geometric meaning.

Other examples may be:

th-4232617014.jpg

Here the arrangement of the elements does not make sense, and there are also parts of the building that have no meaning for the geometry.

Such as the double column.

th-1486898560.jpg

Here they put the pillars just because it is "cool" or something like that, in fact I don't see any numerical/geometric correlation.

Then let's not talk about the fact that it looks like a mask to cover a building.

th-3708637256.jpg

Here they put windows and doors completely at random that give zero harmony to the building.

As in the other images there is no porch and the columns are not equidistant.

th-2176983071.jpg

This one, like the others, is another building where they used the elements completely at random.

I find it a great lack of sense in these provisions.

TSP-Episode-105.jpg

This is an example of how a temple should be done.

Admire the geometry, it is perfect, proportionate and made according to a criterion.

74bc77e3e4225ffd394949f3f2b4da33.jpg

This image, on the other hand, shows clearly and in various details precisely.

Architectural corruption has more ancient origins than so-called "modernism".

https://youtu.be/dk7y0dCo3f4
This video is an extract from an Italian cartoon, that explaining many things about the pentagram and geometry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back