Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Déjà-vu dreams

Satan_Soldier

Hi everyone,

I'm new in all of this and my friend asked me how can one person have more control over one's vivid dreams and Déjà-vu ?

She had few dreams about someone dying and she wanted to have more ways, i guess, to control these dreams and be able to remember them clearly if that's a possibility?

Satan_Soldier said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new in all of this and my friend asked me how can one person have more control over one's vivid dreams and Déjà-vu ?

She had few dreams about someone dying and she wanted to have more ways, i guess, to control these dreams and be able to remember them clearly if that's a possibility?

What you are describing is lucid dreaming. I was shown a book in a dream some years ago and found the exact cover of it online when I looked it up, there are a lot of exercises in it that help with astral senses. Lucid dreaming takes practice and is governed by the 6th chakra and third eye. It helps to first remember your dreams. You can research lucid dreaming and find many techniques that will help you "wake up" in your dream and become aware. When this happens you basically can turn the dream into anything. "dream yoga" is a thing, as here we are already in the delta state (or theta?) which is perfect for meditation and reprogramming the mind. People often report this as a means of helping them with everyday problems and even unlearning bad habits as well as facing fears.

In addition to Shadowcat's reply, one thing that helps is to actually go over your dreams as soon as you wake up. Keep a journal, or a phone to record if you'd rather speak, next to your bed and go over it mentally when you wake up. This is a skill that develops with practice. And when you remember something, spend time remembering it, don't just dismiss it because you're busy.

You can also affirm as you go to sleep every night, something like "I always have full memory of my dreams upon waking up."

Satan_Soldier said:
Hi everyone,

Practicing void meditation also helps.

The thing is, in dreams we don't think, we just do things and move on from one scene to another without thinking about it. Once you start to think, you will be able to experience a lucid dream. Like for example, try to look at the sky and focus your gaze on it and you'll be like "I'm dreaming."

And like Lydia [JG] said, doing an affirmation before going to sleep really helps.

There were a few other techniques from a book I read about lucid dreaming but I don't remember the title.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back