Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

past life regression, past life knownledge, intuition

Ave6Hail6Heil6

Just a little discussion in regards of other ways that one grows an intuition of past lives. I cannot do past life regression, i cannot visualize and i otherwise do not see anything or hear anything.
But, my sensitivity is essentially strong. I could feel shadow people despite not wanting to manifest theirselves but i could feel their relative pisition and a certain weighted pull on certain directions on my body. The heavier the weight, closer to me, the closer to my shoulders, the closer to my height. I've only noted my past lives off of intuition. All three lives ive lacked a father and this life the influence was worse. My first lifes demon had manifested her name in my childhood and present and ive grown the same fonness for her as i had in my first life. But,i still need memories. My second life is very hazy but it was central america around the year 440-445 A.D. my birthdate and im very in tune with the Jews in mexico and whom are racially pure or that belong there. I cant spill more details in regards to my past lives(i otherwise am not aware if that could be tracked to my current life) but ive always been brown or tan :))))).
Are there alternatives to finding more in regards to your past lives besides past life regression, or if the best answer is regression, how can i build my astral senses? Im on a level that feeling sometimes doesnt cut it and visualizing and trying to hesr is otherwise tiring. I appreciate the help guys!
Hail Satan!

What u mean Jews from Mexico... Pure..
And u where very close to them?

The past life regression is the best way for now.
Other wise u need to meditate and in power ur self for that will open up more..
Let's say doors per say. Especially on ur sense points.

None the least. Focus on ur self and other things will happen. So long ur not a Jew or twisted, u will be fine.

you can use the runes OTHILA and EIHWAZ for past life regression aswell

for astral senses see this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=800&p=4492&hilit=astral+senses#p4492

you just gotta ask when is the next time for doing it, since samhain is over aswell as the 3rd november and im not an astrologist yet so im sorry i cant say when is the next time to start the working on astral senses

SeerOfSS said:
What u mean Jews from Mexico... Pure..
And u where very close to them?

The past life regression is the best way for now.
Other wise u need to meditate and in power ur self for that will open up more..
Let's say doors per say. Especially on ur sense points.

None the least. Focus on ur self and other things will happen. So long ur not a Jew or twisted, u will be fine.
No,i mean that i see through their guise of posing as mexicans. A lot of them look like middle easterns due to our dark skin amd others are very white whom are on tv incessantly. The "pure"im referring to are descendents of the ancient civilization's NOT the jews. Not st all. But our upper classes and government are jews with pena neto being a globalist and a lackey scum.

Oh okay. I have better understanding now.
So good I asked :)

That's the Latin side lol all higher ups hide and can be known to be weird.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back