Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can We Really Force or Enhance Other People's Spiritual Advancement or Coming to Satan?

Edward Lonsa

Website
www.deathofcommunism.com
Exceptional thanks to HP Hooded Cobra 666 for permission to put his answer here for everyone.

It is a part of the conversation about helping those who are without to come to Satanism, evolving their souls, cleansing their karmas etc.

Here it goes:

I would refuse the thing my love can't have, for me having longer life than loved is a sacrilege, I can't accept giving-receiving, I want only give and never receive, only belong and never own, only serve and never be served, and I wish I could force my current family into Satanism at the price of my life.

High Priest Hooded Cobra's e-mail answer:

People can never be forced into initiation, as this has to do with saving their souls and not yours. The soul has to reach a maturity stage that cannot be forced out of anyone. The natural seeker who is incarnated and finally on this level, will seek alone. One can never see the Gods but force, just by pure emphasis and strong presence, yet it all depends on soul maturity and when the flower inside a person has finally bloomed.

This is not decided by ones egotistical needs, but by natural course, and egotistical needs on ourselves projected on others can misplace the growth of others easily and have the opposite effects - Christianity wanted to force everyone into its claim of "salvation".

The result of this bottomless selfishness that paraded as "saving out of love"?

A system of mob violence that operated on the lowest level of both criminality and distance of any real connection to anything "Godly".

Islam is also based on pure animal level consciousness, because behind it all, the diseased ego of force is the central pillar on how these jewish hoaxes established themselves.

Islam is only a religion where a stupid bunch of animals, based on threats and violence, and purely egoistical needs, based in spiritual ignorance, enforce others through all sorts of emotional and physical violence to "adhere" to their hoax, which has no basis into spiritual reality or anything positive that really stays in the soul of people.

It is antithetical from anything that has to do with "God" in anyway, or the idea that the Godhead represents.

To save others one must make themselves a very good example that motivates and shows a higher character, that brings others by their own volition in, so they advance on free will. Any other alternative will fail for high spirituality, or for uplifting the spirit.

The Gods made us free with the above in their mind and in full wisdom: We make a choice and these choices define our direction, towards the Gods or towards ignorance. That way only the real direction of ones heart will display, and not the forcible will of "another".

True love cannot be obtained or forced. It must be given in awareness and free will. Then it is True love upon which the Godhead can be built.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Joy Of Satan Ministries
www.joyofsatan.org
www.ancient-forums.com

You cannot truly love someone else without recognizing what level they are on in relation to yourself. The strongest love is not blind, it is born out of discernment and understanding, but most of all patience.

That doesn't mean Satanists shouldn't have relationships with non-Satanists. Love despite asymmetry of power or asymmetry of wisdom between two individuals is always going to exist despite the veneer of 'equal rights citizens', no matter how much feminists and other borgaholics whine and crow about this, but one has to be patient and try to help someone along their soul development. Just don't force this path on people.

That is part of the symbolism of the Sun and Venus. Libra of other halves, consciousness of all status and justice, and Leo of the self and its status, empowerment and the light that fills up the room form a sextile for a reason.

(What I am relating here deals with relationships between someone who is wise and someone who is relatively naive, not to be 'patient' in loving a total abusive parasite, a potential murderer or someone who gives you absolutely nothing. Some low levels of mind are highly dangerous to deal with, and for a Satanist to subordinate oneself to this can equal death.)

Edward Lonsa said:

Joy Of Satan Ministries
www.joyofsatan.org
www.ancient-forums.com

Excellent Question, Excellent Answer :!:

People can never be forced into initiation and and believe, but in reality, it is possible to conduct effective education (dissemination of knowledge) so that anyone knowing the truth can make a choice at any time (using free will).

Also, any person can be persuaded to make the right choice, for example, through propaganda and advertising (through the media, the Internet, television and newspapers), as well as education (for example, if the study of Spiritual Satanism and paganism is introduced at the legislative level in schools and universities).

In this case, I mean that all this can be done through the state (the Satanic state) and political power (naturally having absolute political power (under a dictatorship) or having a majority in the senate and your people in key positions in the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government (under a democracy)).

In my opinion, a Satanic state can be formed in the future (for example, having appropriate sources of funding and a clear plan for ascension to political power, as an option).

There are a lot of such examples in history, for example secret societies:

1. The founding Fathers of the USA, Original Freemasons, who founded the USA and wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Human Rights (created a modern democracy);
2. The Templars (had real military and political power, decided the fate of entire states in Europe, Asia and Africa, created whole expeditions to conduct excavations and research around the world, founded a banking the system in Europe that still exists);
3. Ahnenerbe, Adolf Hitler and his inner circle, who eventually ruled the German state and Europe.

In countries such as the United States, there is such a phenomenon as the Deep State, influential families who exercise explicit and secret government of the state to achieve their own goals and interests, also influencing the course of the history of other states and their fate.

There are many ways and opportunities to achieve power and influence the course of history with the appropriate will and resources.

I believe that in the future we will see a Satanic State, or rather a Satanic Empire, which will rule at least Europe and the USA, but the best - whole world ;)

The Satanic state, the Satanic World Order :D

You can't force them but you can show them the truth and they will decide what they want to do. Of course showing them the truth not by showing them directly if it's not safe but by making sure they find our sites for example.

I have to say be careful, especially if you are a teen, don't expose yourself. Find ways you can show them the sites without exposing yourself.

Great post and very true!

We can't force people to come to Father Satan and the Gods. We would be robbing them of this wonderful journey anyway. They will come to Father Satan when they are ready. Making choices for others takes away their free will, I used to really want to make my xian parents come to Satanism. But I knew they would reject it, so I could only hope for that one day in another life they wil come to know the truth. By my works that I do here, I know I can set the way for them to one day come to Satanism when they come back into this world again. It will be a better world than the one they left. And they will get their chance as all of us do, when they are ready.

To appreciate and accept this path, it has to been in your heart otherwise you won't be able to understand it and actually grasp what is being taught to you. All those who are ready will come to this path when the time is right, So there's no need to worry. Some will come in this life, and some in another life. But all that we are doing now will help bring people closer to coming here and learning the truth in order to make that decision when they are ready.

Hail Satan!!

Edward Lonsa said:
Here it goes:

I would refuse the thing my love can't have, for me having longer life than loved is a sacrilege, I can't accept giving-receiving, I want only give and never receive, only belong and never own, only serve and never be served, and I wish I could force my current family into Satanism at the price of my life.

This is your brain on xianity. That person needs to do serious deprogramming ASAP. Even people who have renounced xianity, still have xian programming in their brain.

You can't love others without loving and taking care of yourself first. If you love others without loving yourself you'll always end up being a victim. People will take advantage of you and use you to do things for them but will never truly respect you and love you. To gain respect from others, you must love and respect yourself first.

Most people have loved many people in their past lives and most of them cant even remember them now😼😹

Missrainbow1 said:
Most people have loved many people in their past lives and most of them cant even remember them now😼😹

That is because the love didn't penetrate as deeply as people thought it did.

Things like this are common, almost as common as delusional people thinking they met everyone they saw at the mall with a fine ass in their past life or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:

Things like this are common, almost as common as delusional people thinking they met everyone they saw at the mall with a fine ass in their past life or something.

Wow
HP so if we love someone enough we get to remember them even after lives? :(
This would be painful.The family members we lost painfully.......I dont want to remember them :(

AristocraticDragon666 said:
Edward Lonsa said:

Joy Of Satan Ministries
www.joyofsatan.org
www.ancient-forums.com

People can never be forced into initiation and and believe, but in reality, it is possible to conduct effective education (dissemination of knowledge) so that anyone knowing the truth can make a choice at any time (using free will).

Also, any person can be persuaded to make the right choice, for example, through propaganda and advertising (through the media, the Internet, television and newspapers), as well as education (for example, if the study of Spiritual Satanism and paganism is introduced at the legislative level in schools and universities).

In this case, I mean that all this can be done through the state (the Satanic state) and political power (naturally having absolute political power (under a dictatorship) or having a majority in the senate and your people in key positions in the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government (under a democracy)).

In my opinion, a Satanic state can be formed in the future (for example, having appropriate sources of funding and a clear plan for ascension to political power, as an option).

1. The founding Fathers of the USA, Original Freemasons, who founded the USA and wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Human Rights (created a modern democracy);
2. The Templars (had real military and political power, decided the fate of entire states in Europe, Asia and Africa, created whole expeditions to conduct excavations and research around the world, founded a banking the system in Europe that still exists);
3. Ahnenerbe, Adolf Hitler and his inner circle, who eventually ruled the German state and Europe.

In countries such as the United States, there is such a phenomenon as the Deep State, influential families who exercise explicit and secret government of the state to achieve their own goals and interests, also influencing the course of the history of other states and their fate.

There are many ways and opportunities to achieve power and influence the course of history with the appropriate will and resources.

I believe that in the future we will see a Satanic State, or rather a Satanic Empire, which will rule at least Europe and the USA, but the best - whole world ;)

Hello

Just as you say, people don’t have to be forced to think, but invited to reason so that they can understand in what artificial and destructive world they are living.
So give him the opportunity to come to the truth spontaneously. I think this is the right thing.

To achieve this I would have created two introductory sites that eventually lead to jos.

Living in Italy I have clearly made them in Italian and I am not able to trdurli, in fact here I am using an automatic transducer, perhaps inaccurate.

However, the first https://www.luposolitario.info/ is a little more complete while the second simpler https://www.siriosolitario.info/, where only part of my personal experience appears.

I honestly would not know which one is more right to use or if better both.

I have already put them on the Italian forum and for dissemination I am thinking of small leaflets, Qr-code , various forums etc etc.

If you think they can be useful I am available to enter translations for other countries.

The link at the bottom of the sites leads to GdS (Italy), but you can enter JoS.

Missrainbow1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:

Wow
HP so if we love someone enough we get to remember them even after lives? :(
This would be painful.The family members we lost painfully.......I dont want to remember them :(

The problem is when you know you have a soul mate from past lives but you don't know if is now reincarnated or who is in this present life.

SirioSolitario said:
Edward Lonsa said:

Joy Of Satan Ministries
www.joyofsatan.org
www.ancient-forums.com

Hello

Just as you say, people don’t have to be forced to think, but invited to reason so that they can understand in what artificial and destructive world they are living.
So give him the opportunity to come to the truth spontaneously. I think this is the right thing.

To achieve this I would have created two introductory sites that eventually lead to jos.

Living in Italy I have clearly made them in Italian and I am not able to trdurli, in fact here I am using an automatic transducer, perhaps inaccurate.

However, the first https://www.luposolitario.info/ is a little more complete while the second simpler https://www.siriosolitario.info/, where only part of my personal experience appears.

I have already put them on the Italian forum and for dissemination I am thinking of small leaflets, Qr-code , various forums etc etc.

If you think they can be useful I am available to enter translations for other countries.

The link at the bottom of the sites leads to GdS (Italy), but you can enter JoS.

SirioSolitario, you have very good sites, it's better to use both of them, but I liked the second site more: https://www.siriosolitario.info since site easily redirects a person to JoS.

Small leaflets from the point of view of propaganda and dissemination of information can be very useful.

Any translations better make in the following languages: English, French, Spanish and Russian, since these languages have the most native speakers around the world.

SirioSolitario said:

Hello

SirioSolitario, you have very good sites, it's better to use both of them, but I liked the second site more: https://www.siriosolitario.info since site easily redirects a person to JoS.

Small leaflets from the point of view of propaganda and dissemination of information can be very useful.

Any translations better make in the following languages: English, French, Spanish and Russian, since these languages have the most native speakers around the world.

Hello

Thank you so much for the appreciation..... Actually, I’m currently using flyers in A6 format in addition to QR-code and various messages.
However, I would like to know other useful ideas for their dissemination.
As far as translations are concerned I am not able to do that and I am afraid that machine translators, like the one I am using now, are not quite reliable to do precise work.... maybe it would be useful to write on the forum dedicated to translations, what do you think?

see you soon and good day

SirioSolitario said:
SirioSolitario said:
Hello

Hello

Thank you so much for the appreciation..... Actually, I’m currently using flyers in A6 format in addition to QR-code and various messages.
As far as translations are concerned I am not able to do that and I am afraid that machine translators, like the one I am using now, are not quite reliable to do precise work.... maybe it would be useful to write on the forum dedicated to translations, what do you think?

Hi!

I think it's a good idea to write on the translators forum.

You can use automatic translators on websites, yes, they do not translate very accurately, but in any case, the reader will understand the main meaning of what is written.

I actually have translation skills, from English to Russian, but now I have big problems with free time (I work a lot) and I don't live alone yet, but I hope to fix it soon. There are a lot of things that I want to do that I can't do yet because of my family. For example, now I can't be alone on the weekends, because of this I can't chant mantras to open the third eye for 7 days in a row (it only makes five). And I really want to open my third eye to see the invisible world, ghosts, auras and others. Now I have set myself this goal.

I feel pressure in the center of my forehead, I started to feel the energies very well, but I don't see them yet.

In parallel, I sing mantras and meditate on the sixth chakra, but, as I said, I can't do it every day.

When I have dealt with my karma, these external circumstances, I will start translating and do many things that I really want to do. Now I am developing spiritually at my own pace, but not in the way I want.

SirioSolitario said:

Hello

Hi!

You can use automatic translators on websites, yes, they do not translate very accurately, but in any case, the reader will understand the main meaning of what is written.

I actually have translation skills, from English to Russian, but now I have big problems with free time (I work a lot) and I don't live alone yet, but I hope to fix it soon. There are a lot of things that I want to do that I can't do yet because of my family. For example, now I can't be alone on the weekends, because of this I can't chant mantras to open the third eye for 7 days in a row (it only makes five). And I really want to open my third eye to see the invisible world, ghosts, auras and others. Now I have set myself this goal.

I feel pressure in the center of my forehead, I started to feel the energies very well, but I don't see them yet.

In parallel, I sing mantras and meditate on the sixth chakra, but, as I said, I can't do it every day.

When I have dealt with my karma, these external circumstances, I will start translating and do many things that I really want to do. Now I am developing spiritually at my own pace, but not in the way I want.

Hello

I was just thinking of writing on the translation forum to see how we could collaborate... For the rest I can tell you that at the beginning I also had this problem, that is not being able to meditate as I wanted for the presence of my family....The only solution was to wait for the night when everyone was asleep, and so I did...
Since you feel the energy I want to say that you are on the right path.... The view will come not fear... As Maxine said, "CONSISTENCY AND PERSEVERANCE" are the key...

See you soon

Even if you did force someone to meditate every day, it would take lots of energy out of yourself which could be spent on people who are more willing students. That does not mean you cannot invest some time answering critical questions or other actions like trying to remove curses on someone, especially loved ones.

However, if people don't want to do something then they won't, or they will only put in 1/4 effort. Instead of direct force, we should demonstrate and paint a picture of our path so that they clearly see what it is about. Any Gentile who knew the truth here would jump out of their bed to advance their soul and learn. Therefore, education and proper perceptions are key here.

SirioSolitario said:
SirioSolitario said:
Hello

Hi!

Hello

I was just thinking of writing on the translation forum to see how we could collaborate... For the rest I can tell you that at the beginning I also had this problem, that is not being able to meditate as I wanted for the presence of my family....The only solution was to wait for the night when everyone was asleep, and so I did...
Since you feel the energy I want to say that you are on the right path.... The view will come not fear... As Maxine said, "CONSISTENCY AND PERSEVERANCE" are the key...

See you soon

I meditate day and night. If I understood everything correctly, in order to open the third eye, it is not enough to meditate and visualize, you need to sing a mantra. At night I can't sing mantras, because my apartment has thin walls, poor sound insulation (neighbors may come and family). I sing mantras when no one else is at home.

Basically, I do almost all the rituals at night.

SirioSolitario said:
SirioSolitario said:
Hello

Hi!

Hello

See you soon

Hello

I wanted to tell you something else.... the perception and sensation are fundamental, indeed they need a greater concentration precisely because you do not see, so it means a remarkable commitment.... I’ll give you an example...imagine a blind man; not being able to see he must develop his remaining senses to make up for this lack and we succeed very well...so if one day he will return his sight will be superior to his fellow men because it will add to other senses strengthened.... so your moment you must not see it as a disadvantage but as an advantage, because when you see your sight will be amplified by your senses...so much more powerful...

See you soon

SirioSolitario said:
Hi!

Hello

See you soon

I meditate day and night. If I understood everything correctly, in order to open the third eye, it is not enough to meditate and visualize, you need to sing a mantra. At night I can't sing mantras, because my apartment has thin walls, poor sound insulation (neighbors may come and family). I sing mantras when no one else is at home.

Hello

However, for each chakra there are specific mantras that have to be vibrated for a certain number of times for a certain number of days.
look here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=438596 time=1682368531 user_id=21286]
Even if you did force someone to meditate every day, it would take lots of energy out of yourself which could be spent on people who are more willing students. That does not mean you cannot invest some time answering critical questions or other actions like trying to remove curses on someone, especially loved ones.

However, if people don't want to do something then they won't, or they will only put in 1/4 effort. Instead of direct force, we should demonstrate and paint a picture of our path so that they clearly see what it is about. Any Gentile who knew the truth here would jump out of their bed to advance their soul and learn. Therefore, education and proper perceptions are key here.

Hello

It’s always worth trying...but as you say you can not and you should not force anyone because it would be a huge expenditure of energy, which should be wasted.

However, I fully agree that it is the right path for us to follow.

What follows is a copy paste of what I wrote earlier, but give me a few days and I’ll tell you about the other projects I have in mind.... I just need a little time to define the whole...

here’s what I had posted in a previous answer..

What I believe is that people should not be forced to walk a certain path, but invited to reason so that they can understand in what artificial and destructive world they are living.
So give him the opportunity to come to the truth spontaneously and recognize Lord Satan and our Gods as they really are. I think this is the right thing.

To achieve this I thought of creating two introductory sites that eventually led to jos.

Living in Italy I have clearly made them in Italian and I am not able to translate them, in fact here I am using an automatic transducer, perhaps inaccurate.

See you soon

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=438596 time=1682368531 user_id=21286]

What I meant to say, in the previous message, is that I agree perfectly with you.... we must make it clear that ours is the correct path and there is nothing evil but only joy, contentment and love from our Gods.... and to do this we have to create something that shows it exactly how it is...and that’s part of the projects I’m working on.... I just need some time to define them...

P.S. the machine translator had omitted this

Question? Speaking of enhancing other people's spiritual advancement?
I have been doing the Mercury planetary Square now the the past few days
Is it normal? To have stomach issues? Like gas and bloating and frequent trips to the bathroom? And along with it I am having severe migraine headaches? What am I doing wrong? Or is this normal

Dragonheart666 said:
Question? Speaking of enhancing other people's spiritual advancement?
I have been doing the Mercury planetary Square now the the past few days
Is it normal? To have stomach issues? Like gas and bloating and frequent trips to the bathroom? And along with it I am having severe migraine headaches? What am I doing wrong? Or is this normal
From Azazel's Astrology:

Mercury rules: The brain, the cerebrum-spinal system, the senses of sight, hearing, taste, the organs of speech, the reflexes, and the hands. Nervous disorders, speech disorders, asthma, tremors, tuberculosis and other diseases of the lungs.

Gemini, home sign of Mercury, rules: Areas of the body: The hands, arms, shoulders, chest, and lungs
Body system: The nervous, and pulmonary systems

Virgo, home sign of Mercury, rules: Body system: The bowels, the intestines, and alimentary
Diseases: All problems with the intestines, the digestion, intestinal parasites, and problems with the spleen. Colitis, Crohn's disease, and diverticulosis.

So having these symptoms sounds normal, but make sure you are cleaning yourself a lot and doing your yoga.

------------------

Another thing: If you started a Mercury Square within the past few days, you started it while it was retrograde and in Taurus, which is a slow sign. This is not the best condition to start this. Although it may give some positive benefits, it is best to start it when Mercury is in its home sign of Gemini or Virgo, like during June.

You can see the difference between the two energies here:

Mercury in Taurus
These people like to take their time before making important decisions. They prefer to be thorough and know all of the facts, as they like to stick to their plans and follow through on their decisions. They are practical and slow to form opinions. Mercury in Taurus gives strong powers of concentration. Taurus, a fixed sign gives focus. Once these people form an opinion, they will rarely change it. Unlike Mercury in Aries, they tend to speak deliberately, not on a whim. They do not waste their words. They are doers, rather than thinkers, preferring action rather than talk, and can have a gift for business and finances. They are also intellectually and mentally determined and focused.

Mercury in Gemini
Mercury is at home in Gemini. Here, the mind is quick, receptive, and curious about nearly everything. These people are gifted with all forms of communications. They love to talk, write, use the computer, read, and use their minds. They tend to know a little about everything. They have a tendency towards indecision and can change their minds repeatedly, as Gemini is of a duel nature. In some cases, they can have trouble finishing what they start, as they tend to get bored easily and can jump from one project to another, leaving a trail of unfinished business. Their minds are quick and agile. There is also a tendency towards being easily distracted and an inability to get the mind to focus and settle down. They are excellent conversationalists and nearly always have something to say. They enjoy playing games that require using the intellect. This placement also gives mental and manual dexterity.

People who have Mercury Retrograde can sometimes be a bit slower in learning or understanding, than those who are born with this planet direct. These people can get lost in details and have trouble seeing the entire point, but can be excellent in research or in working with details. The mind can be very active and the thoughts run deep. Ideas and thoughts may repeat themselves until one feels a sort of mental burnout. Mercury retrograde people perceive information and communications a bit differently. Ironically, those born with a Mercury retrograde function much better when transiting Mercury is retrograde. Mercury retrograde usually indicates problems concerning one or more of the areas of life ruled by Mercury: speaking, writing, learning, the senses: sight, and hearing, the brain, perceiving information and verbal expression. In some cases, those who have retrograde Mercury can be reserved, shy, and quiet. In addition, one or more of the areas ruled by the house in which Mercury retrograde is posited, along with the houses with Gemini and Virgo on the cusps can sometimes experience delays or other problems.

Okay...THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE! I just started a week ago.
And I wanted to do the Mercury Square last year and I was REALY nervous about it. And wanted to read more about planetary squares before I even got started on any of them. And I wanted just to check out of curiosity if I could do some spiritual healing and thinking about my financial plans? And to see what I can do to help myself in that area other than just focusing on my stomach and eating food. 🤩 and I do know that since I did the Jupiter Square! Last month I was able to lose a few pounds and now I'm down to 136 lb! I have my self-esteem back! And I want to thank Father Satan,
Beelzebub, Valefor, Azazel and Astarte !!! :D SO that worked out well! Laugh out loud! And so I figured that I could do another Square? And trying to negotiate which one would be appropriate for this particular time. With ASabath and cleansing!
And trying to be careful with everything the best I can! I don't like screwing up on things! Even though it's a part of learning we should never put ourselves to shame! Just because some people may have a bit of a struggle with some things! I am one of these people who read the instructions! And I'm not afraid to ask questions if needed? So that is optional I take a good look around me I'm also aware of the environment! And I am somebody who takes my time to do some research so again I kind of hesitated about doing the Mercury Square and I figured that after a while of pondering! I decided to start it and get it over with! It was though somebody was trying to push me into it! And I even thought about it even the night I started it! I started Wednesday night at the power of Mercury time.... about 9:45 almost 10:00! And even did the Mantra that goes along with it using both squares I wanted to do them both at the same time to help me instead of curiosity with money and finance and among other things! I don't like rushing into things and I don't like being one of these people that just jump into things! Without taking precaution and shit! Doing my very best not to get into trouble or not to do anything stupid I wanted the right Mantra laugh out loud! And I figured that if I'm going to jump into this I might as well do it right and take my time! Paying attention to what is going on with my body and the energy around me! Feeling the help and the love from father Satan feeling his presence assuring me that everything will be okay that I am here I am on your side I'm never going to leave you! And the help of Valefor and Beelzebub keeping me on my feet with my reading and being able to spend some time on here! And among everything else dealing with work and the people at work! I noticed that my heart was racing rapidly and I've been getting migraine headaches! And all different kinds of stomach problems and! What you have posted out here makes sense! And it seems to fit everything that I have been going through! And everything seems to ring up and it all makes sense!
And I will do whatever it takes to follow through on this! And thank you for your advice and your help! HAIL SATAN!! HAIL BEELZEBUB!! HAIL VALEFOR!!! ❤️ HAIL SATAN BROTHER BLIZ!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!🙂🙃 Thank you.

SirioSolitario said:
SirioSolitario said:
Hello

See you soon

Hello

However, for each chakra there are specific mantras that have to be vibrated for a certain number of times for a certain number of days.
look here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Thank you, but I've known this for a very long time. I meditate and vibrate mantras strictly according to the instructions of JoS, from these links.

I would like to speed up the process of opening the third eye.
I have repeatedly re-read all the SS comments on this topic (opening the third eye).

I have a goal - to open the third eye, and I will achieve it. I resumed meditations and mantras on the opening of the third eye last week. If there is no result in a month, i.e. by June 1st, then I will formulate questions.

I also see fine lines when I look at my hand in the dark, but I don't see the specific colors of my aura, or the aura of other people, animals, objects.

Reading the questions and comments SS, I noticed: For many Spiritual Satanists, the opening of the third eye is a rather painful topic, because for some Spiritual Satanists, the third eye open quickly, and for other Spiritual Satanists - long.

Brother Blitzkrieg [JG] I apologize for miss spelling your name. In my last post. I just wanted to tell you thank you! For answering me on my questions,
Concerning the healthy issues, I'm going through, with planetary squares.
I just wanted to tell you thank you for explaining that to me. I appreciate all the help that I can get!
YOU are right on with everything! And it makes sense to what I'm going threw. These planetary squares are not easy! And sometimes it's surprising what you go through and not knowing what is going on, ? Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something right or wrong? But going along with gut instinct I had to ask just to be sure? Because I know that people go through all kinds of crazy things working with planetary squares and it's nothing new I see a lot of people on here talking about the situations they go through along with it especially if they don't do it right and sometimes? Even if they are sometimes things still happen! And I appreciate your health and thank you so much! 🖤

SirioSolitario said:

Hello

Thank you, but I've known this for a very long time. I meditate and vibrate mantras strictly according to the instructions of JoS, from these links.

I would like to speed up the process of opening the third eye.
I have repeatedly re-read all the SS comments on this topic (opening the third eye).

I have a goal - to open the third eye, and I will achieve it. I resumed meditations and mantras on the opening of the third eye last week. If there is no result in a month, i.e. by June 1st, then I will formulate questions.

I also see fine lines when I look at my hand in the dark, but I don't see the specific colors of my aura, or the aura of other people, animals, objects.

Reading the questions and comments SS, I noticed: For many Spiritual Satanists, the opening of the third eye is a rather painful topic, because for some Spiritual Satanists, the third eye open quickly, and for other Spiritual Satanists - long.

bye

What I can tell you is to follow correctly the opening of all the chakras as indicated...but always continue with the concentration on the third eye daily...when all your chakras are activated begins with the cleansing of the soul, to remove blocks...there are several methods on jos.... you will see that as you advance they will increase your abilities, comprised the complete opening of the third eye...however since everyone is different also the times will be different.... Keep going and don’t give up..

Edward Lonsa said:
The result of this bottomless selfishness that paraded as "saving out of love"?

saving out of love...these words have struck me for a while now. because only now I can see how that kind of concept is forced onto those who were Christians or went to church, I was since a little kid put into Catholic schools and more or less forced to go to church.

even if that was short lived, the concept that one must "save" other people, like, your partner, stuck with me even after some time of being a SS.

I would get angry, delusional or sad if my partner didnt do what I believed was "right", like meditating or doing yoga...who the fuck am I to decide what's good for the other person

it took some wild and emotionally tough moments to remove this crap from myself, to see how wrong one could be, it did ruin many of my relationships

now seeing clearly the fact that everyone is on a different level and that I am not saving anyone out of love, it all feels much better and natural

even though having a SS partner and SS friends is one of my wildest wet dreams, I no longer have that shitty Xian programming on me where I would feel it was my duty to save someone, it is definitely an alien thought to have.

but as with everything, you can only see how foolish it was after getting over it.

SirioSolitario said:

These are good, but people who enter the website are greeted by big blocks of text. They may think you are just trying to sell them something and leave.

However, what you have written seems like it is coming from your heart and is honest. This may draw the attention of readers, but they may lose interest if their is too much text, or if the text is not broken down into sections with clear points.

Your writing is very vivid and colorful, but people might not know what you are trying to tell them. What you write is eye-catching, but not forever. Therefore, one idea here for information warfare could be to break up what you have written into small chunks, then include the JoS links with it.

For example, you may say something like:

"The fetid veil of falsehood , behind which we are confined, which prevents us from seeing the truth and giving us awareness of the incredible and prodigious faculties of our mind, spirit and soul, which can absolutely be defined as power or even magic, as well as the individual elevation are non-existent or evil things, has been deployed over the centuries with terror , systematically removing all the knowledge indispensable to develop such abilities.

Fortunately, I have been able to rid myself of this by studying and applying what I found here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
"

This is an example of a comment which could be posted online that would draw attention due to its passionate writing, which may compel the reader to click the link.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=442831 time=1684181178 user_id=21286]
SirioSolitario said:

These are good, but people who enter the website are greeted by big blocks of text. They may think you are just trying to sell them something and leave.

However, what you have written seems like it is coming from your heart and is honest. This may draw the attention of readers, but they may lose interest if their is too much text, or if the text is not broken down into sections with clear points.

Your writing is very vivid and colorful, but people might not know what you are trying to tell them. What you write is eye-catching, but not forever. Therefore, one idea here for information warfare could be to break up what you have written into small chunks, then include the JoS links with it.

For example, you may say something like:

"The fetid veil of falsehood , behind which we are confined, which prevents us from seeing the truth and giving us awareness of the incredible and prodigious faculties of our mind, spirit and soul, which can absolutely be defined as power or even magic, as well as the individual elevation are non-existent or evil things, has been deployed over the centuries with terror , systematically removing all the knowledge indispensable to develop such abilities.

Fortunately, I have been able to rid myself of this by studying and applying what I found here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
"

This is an example of a comment which could be posted online that would draw attention due to its passionate writing, which may compel the reader to click the link.

What you say makes sense...insert direct links to the site jos, maybe to the specific topic that is being discussed in those lines of text could be valid.... in the coming days I will make changes and see the result...
What I intend to do with the work done is to accompany people to reasoning and provide arguments that guide jos with the desire to know the truth without preconceptions....
I didn’t want to specifically link to jos before the end because people like hear about Lord Satan run away right away out of fear and ignorance, and that’s just what I wouldn’t...
I would like everyone to see things clearly like us....
Like I said above though, I’ll try to make some changes...
Anyway, everything I wrote comes from the heart...

SirioSolitario said:

You can make a few different variations of your writings, but some of them need to include the links to JoS itself. Yes, some people will get scared, but we are also trying to attract people who have the highest attraction and likely success on this path as well. You are kind of selling a product; not everyone will want to buy it, but some people will.

Otherwise, attacks against Abrahamic religions work as well. In this case, you may not have to source JoS if you think it will hurt your argument. You can just give the evidence JoS has against the enemy religions.

Longer texts are fine, too, but they cannot be so long that they are like paragraphs long. Some people may read this, but not everyone. To help this, you can break up the writing into sections, which makes it easier to follow. You can have both short and long texts/posts.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445643 time=1685174055 user_id=21286]
SirioSolitario said:

You can make a few different variations of your writings, but some of them need to include the links to JoS itself. Yes, some people will get scared, but we are also trying to attract people who have the highest attraction and likely success on this path as well. You are kind of selling a product; not everyone will want to buy it, but some people will.

Otherwise, attacks against Abrahamic religions work as well. In this case, you may not have to source JoS if you think it will hurt your argument. You can just give the evidence JoS has against the enemy religions.

Longer texts are fine, too, but they cannot be so long that they are like paragraphs long. Some people may read this, but not everyone. To help this, you can break up the writing into sections, which makes it easier to follow. You can have both short and long texts/posts.

Hello... sorry if I answer so late, but it is a bit confusing...soon I will be able to stop again and work on the improvement of the sites, also based on your suggestions.... I also have other projects in mind that will hopefully be useful and interesting, but for the moment I miss the time.... as soon as solved these small incidents I will immediately go back to work....

Thanks for the advice
See you soon brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back