Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you can make a list, which philosophers do you think are on our side?

Shadowmage

Primal Spirit said:
Thank you for allowing me to be here despite snubbing my well-meaning question. This minor heartbreak strengthens my spirit.

Stop this passive aggressive BS. You do know that people have jobs and real life and are not on the internet all the time to answer questions that require time and guesswork, and are not related directly to SS practice?

If you have been here for a long time you would have also noticed even serious questions that have been overlooked and answered 2 days later, it's a pretty normal thing

Ky6B8Kt.png

I don't think you're a geek, so I will say that I know you expect and realise that people will be having sex during those times. They care more about making love/fucking at these times than they do replying to questions on the Internet. I know you know this, and I know you're not lonely. Some people have lives besides being online. If they're not having sex, they're working or meditating or bonding with their family and friends, etc., etc., etc. I know you know this; I'm just reminding you that people don't care about others on the Internet more than they care about themselves and their loved ones.

Obviously ancient philosophers. However many of them are corrupted in traslations. Plato and Aristotle (100%satanists) are the main greek philosophers who analyse both Nature and Ethics.

A good moral phylosophy is stoicism. Stoic Phylosophers like Seneca and Marco Aurelio (very probably satanist (he adfirmed he was initiated to the Eleusinian mysteries))

Modern phylosophy is mainly a convoluted way of arguing that tries to indagate reality with no spiritual knowledge. And a lot of these phylosophers are jewish.

You have to stay far from idealism and trascendentalism that adfirm that there is no thruth that can be known and "thruth" is simply a social costruction decided by the point of view of the majority of people.

However good not ancient phylosophers are probably Rene Descartes, who talked about spiritual matters in one of his work like the pineal gland if i'm not wrong, and Nietzsche absolutely.

I don't believe that Schopenhauer could be a good philosopher because he took the corrupted oriental phylosophy, adfirming that you have to eliminate your will to eliminate pain. But i've never read his work.

Also Heiddeger could probably be on our side because he adhered to Nazism and wrote against the jews.

Primal Spirit said:
FancyMancy said:
Ky6B8Kt.png

I don't think you're a geek, so I will say that I know you expect and realise that people will be having sex during those times. They care more about making love/fucking at these times than they do replying to questions on the Internet. I know you know this, and I know you're not lonely. Some people have lives besides being online. If they're not having sex, they're working or meditating or bonding with their family and friends, etc., etc., etc. I know you know this; I'm just reminding you that people don't care about others on the Internet more than they care about themselves and their loved ones.

Please stop making fun of me for being womanless.
I don't know anything about you. I was replying sarcastically to your sarcasm.

Primal Spirit said:
But NinRick confidently called me an incel and he claimed he could easily tell. Doesn't he still post here?

You seem to have some sensitivity about your affiliation here, or other aspects of how others may perceive you. I believe NinRick had insulted you out of anger, but otherwise this community is welcoming and understanding of personal problems, as this is part of undergoing transformations of the soul.

We don't care what your problems are, so long as you do your best to maintain a mutual relationship with us, and try to implement the spiritual actions which the Gods want of you.

Others have mentioned above that your post was not snubbed, and this is correct. Have some patience here. You also already answered your own question: For the philosophers closest to JoS, look to Pagan ones, namely ancient Greeks who produced other advanced works, like Aristotle.

Yes, people will slander all of these people, despite of them coming from a society more advanced than our current one. Through the enemy, we had lost our connection to the Gods, and therefore people may just say those who commune with the Gods are crazy.

Primal Spirit said:
The other issue is having to put the meditative and magick practices above my weight training, and that felt kind of hilarious at first. But that is still nothing compared to the restriction against having sex with white girls.

Have you looked into Asian dating sites? For example, this one says it is specifically for Asian Americans to meet other Asian Americans: https://www.emehive.co/

Fiery Pluto said:
I don't believe that Schopenhauer could be a good philosopher because he took the corrupted oriental phylosophy, adfirming that you have to eliminate your will to eliminate pain. But i've never read his work.

There are some gems from Schopenhauer, but you have to be able to discern. You're right that some of his writings are poisonous. There is also a lot of cynicism, but unfortunately a lot of it is true for living in the world back then and even now. You can easily get the impression that he is instructing you to be a solitary madman living in a cave, but hey that might be what it took to survive back then as a gifted person :/ It's lonely at the top, as they say. Better social strategy is to be born stupid and exist among stupid people, but we don't get that luxury as advanced souls. It's our job to save the rest of the world from itself and its insistence on suicide.

Excuse me, I'm going to go be toxic over there now. :lol:

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=436993 time=1681743394 user_id=46372]

There are some gems from Schopenhauer, but you have to be able to discern. You're right that some of his writings are poisonous. There is also a lot of cynicism, but unfortunately a lot of it is true for living in the world back then and even now. You can easily get the impression that he is instructing you to be a solitary madman living in a cave, but hey that might be what it took to survive back then as a gifted person :/ It's lonely at the top, as they say. Better social strategy is to be born stupid and exist among stupid people, but we don't get that luxury as advanced souls. It's our job to save the rest of the world from itself and its insistence on suicide.

Excuse me, I'm going to go be toxic over there now. :lol:

Indeed, i'm going to read Schopenhauer.

From medieval philosophers I recommend Averroes and Roger Bacon, from the Renaissance period some writers like Shakespeare and Miguel de Cervantes and from the Enlightenment period Voltaire.

I am sure that all those I have named were Satanists and left hidden messages in their writings, but read their writings under the SS point of view because they have surely been altered by the kikes.

Primal Spirit said:

The only gauge of godhood is ego, and mine is the size of Jupiter. All women will be my slaves and I won't share a single one with you, Fatso.

The most loser incel sentence I have ever read. :lol:

Primal Spirit said:
Fuck Satanism. There are no gods and demons in this world. Just imagination and gunpowder. And Jewish overlords who graced me with Robert Greene's teachings.

Don't forget to suck their jewish cocks, at least you'll get laid.

Primal Spirit said:
Abyssos said:
Looks like my Filipina friend was right, you are indeed Filipino. She could tell by the way you type.

You haven't changed a bit. Looks like my sincere words of help accidentally coaxed your real side out, yet again. I retract my benefit of the doubt. I was indeed right about you the first time. You're no Satanist.

Is pointing out that I type like a Filipino supposed to make me feel insecure? I can type and talk like a complete retard for all I care, if I'm getting good responses from people in the offline real world with real people, I don't care and shouldn't fucking care. I'm beyond cultural boundaries. I'm a living fucking god.

The only gauge of godhood is ego, and mine is the size of Jupiter. All women will be my slaves and I won't share a single one with you, Fatso.

Fuck Satanism. There are no gods and demons in this world. Just imagination and gunpowder. And Jewish overlords who graced me with Robert Greene's teachings.

Its that easy to trigger you? Maybe you should stop the juice before you balls gets too dry

I knew you were still a piece of trash. When I saw your two "repentance" posts I didnt even bother commenting.

You are not a philosopher, not even close.

Also, no white women worth a damn would ever give you the time of day. Your idealization of our women are all your ever going to get. Enjoy your right hand.

Primal Spirit said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I knew you were still a piece of trash. When I saw your two "repentance" posts I didnt even bother commenting.

You are not a philosopher, not even close.

Also, no white women worth a damn would ever give you the time of day. Your idealization of our women are all your ever going to get. Enjoy your right hand.

Tell that to Sadie when she was making out with me in her apartment.

As I said, "worth a damn"

As predicted, this poster in question couldn't even last one day before yet again spewing garbage after another "apology".

Based on the idiolect it appears likely it has created yet another account. Just stop giving it any attention. Anyone who is truly sorry can go do the necessary work and not expect others to trust them for a long time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back