Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the origin of red hair people?

“The Yezidi who are called The Blonde Blood Line, their calendar is seven thousand years old and the Yezidi state they migrated out of the east from Northern India and were part of the Sumerian civilization. The Chaldeans came out of the Hindu Kush along with the ancient Phoenicians who called themselves the Ya Khut's. A title still used in Kasmir. The Phoenician Gods were Red Haired and blue eyed as their ancient images show them as Aryan People like the Sumerians. Tests on their remains show them as European. The Yezidi show Sanat who they call Satan. As the eternal youth surrounded with peacock feathers in their writings. The same way Sanat is shown in India and Tibet. “
aus “Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World“ von HP Mageson666

LightMangoMango said:
I'm ready to loose my mind but instead I use my mind

Did you get this quote from one of Gang Starr's songs? XD Just so you know I'm a fan of them if you have.

13th_Wolf said:
LightMangoMango said:
I'm ready to loose my mind but instead I use my mind

Did you get this quote from one of Gang Starr's songs? XD Just so you know I'm a fan of them if you have.

I actually did, yes :D But I discovered them because my fav. Rapper Cr7z sampled this line. It's just amazing :)

SwissSatanist said:

The Goddess Kali(Lilith) in her Buddhist form is Lhamo/Remati and is depicted with Red Hair and dark-blue skin. As we know Lilith is the mother of humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back