Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very stressed out and unsure of things any more!

ShadowLopunny

Hi all

I when by a few names but for the life of me can't log in and can't change my pass or remember the user name as well it seem proto mail and now yahoo not letting me get emails to fix things which is frustrating any more to no end. On to what i wanted to talk about today ect. ?

been a SS for if not to fuzzy here close to 8 or 9 ??? years been there when the old yahoo was up the last 2 or so years before it got shut down, while i tried to keep up on the rtr and the schedule for when it up best i can some times only could to 1 some times 2-4 but then would feel very burnt out and tired any more. even when doing the basic as well is the same thing every day it seems?

With the way thing have been for the last few months barely had any time to even to yoga any more and when i moved to my new place it just made it worst a ton and sadly stopped doing it, i am not sure what to do since depression keep coming back over and over making it worst and worst with no sign in sight or end and i don't feel like i achieved any thing in the past to now.

Being abused and having to deal with a lot of other things in life as well being trans mtf it extremely hard to even be one self and be able to do better for your self ect. but i feel i am just lost to the sand of time with no way out. if and when this is back under father Satan and the gods and goddess and us all helping to regain control of this world would be great but i thinking i am going to be one of the few millions or such that won't make it in the end when this war is done.

I am feeling so inadequate and useless and a lot of other things every day, i read We Are Building Satan's Empire, Fellow Satanists and few other post as well tried to feel better but just can't get better any more while in the past to understand and do the basic for Power Mediation on my own but never felt was getting any were with it and felt keep hitting to many roadblocks,falling and failing so much that i must be a complete total disappointment to the gods and goddesses of duat for every life time i may of been in but idk to say? to even now.

When talking about the gods and goddesses and as well other things including Guardians: I don't have any connection with any one of them in any way sadly, don't think i will ever be able to in any way since feeling disconnected and abandoned any more. if i were to let say call one of them i am to overly afraid to even talk to them or leave a message and just hang up any more, feeling i just wasting the gods and goddess time and feeling like a total pest and annoyance every day and night and don't have any confidence or self esteem any more in my self.

any way if any one would like to comment or such will get back to you asap if i don't lose this account too as well.

ShadowStuffedLopunny

ShadowStuffedLopunny said:
Hi all

I when by a few names but for the life of me can't log in and can't change my pass or remember the user name as well it seem proto mail and now yahoo not letting me get emails to fix things which is frustrating any more to no end. On to what i wanted to talk about today ect. ?

been a SS for if not to fuzzy here close to 8 or 9 ??? years been there when the old yahoo was up the last 2 or so years before it got shut down, while i tried to keep up on the rtr and the schedule for when it up best i can some times only could to 1 some times 2-4 but then would feel very burnt out and tired any more. even when doing the basic as well is the same thing every day it seems?

With the way thing have been for the last few months barely had any time to even to yoga any more and when i moved to my new place it just made it worst a ton and sadly stopped doing it, i am not sure what to do since depression keep coming back over and over making it worst and worst with no sign in sight or end and i don't feel like i achieved any thing in the past to now.

Being abused and having to deal with a lot of other things in life as well being trans mtf it extremely hard to even be one self and be able to do better for your self ect. but i feel i am just lost to the sand of time with no way out. if and when this is back under father Satan and the gods and goddess and us all helping to regain control of this world would be great but i thinking i am going to be one of the few millions or such that won't make it in the end when this war is done.

I am feeling so inadequate and useless and a lot of other things every day, i read We Are Building Satan's Empire, Fellow Satanists and few other post as well tried to feel better but just can't get better any more while in the past to understand and do the basic for Power Mediation on my own but never felt was getting any were with it and felt keep hitting to many roadblocks,falling and failing so much that i must be a complete total disappointment to the gods and goddesses of duat for every life time i may of been in but idk to say? to even now.

When talking about the gods and goddesses and as well other things including Guardians: I don't have any connection with any one of them in any way sadly, don't think i will ever be able to in any way since feeling disconnected and abandoned any more. if i were to let say call one of them i am to overly afraid to even talk to them or leave a message and just hang up any more, feeling i just wasting the gods and goddess time and feeling like a total pest and annoyance every day and night and don't have any confidence or self esteem any more in my self.

any way if any one would like to comment or such will get back to you asap if i don't lose this account too as well.

ShadowStuffedLopunny

First of all you aren't a disappointment. The Gods don't look at us like this, they just want to see us trying, and doing our best. They want us to advance so we can be in control of our lives. Never be afraid to meditate and speak with Father Satan! He listens to each and every one of us when we come to him and truly need his help. Don't set yourself up for failure by being so down on yourself, and affirming negative things like this. You need to affirm positivity in your life.

Have you been cleaning your aura and doing aura of protection daily? Have you done returning curses recently? and what about daily Rtrs? I am not saying this to make you feel bad if you haven't been keeping up with this, but many of the things you are feeling could be from enemy attacks and the best way to get rid of these is by keeping up with the above. A healthy balanced routine is key here. Don't worry if you have limited time to do things just work with whatever time you have. Even incorporating a few of these things into your daily routine will help you considerably.

Take a deep breath and relax. It will be ok, so long as you don't give up. The Gods have never given up on any of us here! They are always there for us when we are serious and truly want to change. You can restore connection with them by meditating and speaking with them about your struggles. They will point you in the right direction, but you have to trust them and be willing to challenge yourself, and overcome any obstacles you may have. That may sound scary, but once you commit to working on yourself daily, you will find that you are stronger than you realized.

You can overcome whatever is blocking your advancement. Ask Father Satan to help reveal to you what is holding you back, and then take from that and work hard to get better. Pay attention to the signs the Gods give you, and never be afraid to ask any of us questions on these forums, If the question is something you are afraid to ask here you can always be anonymous and use Ask Satan Instead of being sad and beating yourself up over not doing things, just try to do the best you can for right now and things will start getting better. Just remember you are here, you are with us, the Gods are with us all, Don't give up.

You are failing in life because you are a repressed person, who can't accept itself. You are not a woman, you are a man, and the more you keep on with this transgender idiocy the more you are gonna fail in life, because simply that's not what you are, in your soul and in your body, you're a man, if you can't accept such basic facts then you will never feel accomplished or happy in life. Accept that you're a man, perhaps more femminine(totally normal), but still a man, start having some love for yourself.

Do hatha yoga and meditation daily. Let your meditation program consist in void meditation, cleaning your aura and soul and spinning your chakras, that's it, not more than 15 minutes a day if you want that. Keep reading the forums and stop creating excuses.

You either change for the better or change for the worst, if you follow what people are telling you here you will succeed. If not you will fail, and keep in mind you have been in the failing road for most of your life, so it's time to do what it takes to get on the right path.

You are beating yourself up severely when there is no need for this. Focus on your lower chakras and their associated planets to address any self-esteem or burnout problems. If you are an trans person, it is likely that these areas are weakened.

Your own emotions are bleeding into how you think others perceive you, but this is not the case. Some degree of realism and self-acceptance is required from which you can base your growth upon. Realize you are not yet a superhero and obstacles are a part of life. We all have various karma in our life to deal with.

The most important thing here is to maintain a decent spiritual program, then from there you can start doing workings to address your emotional state, or any other problems you may face.

The question then becomes: What is your current state? What are you current doing and facing? Focus on a constructive mindset now. We need to make sure you are doing what is necessary to grow, but we cannot give advice if there is nothing to analyze.

Hey all

to reply for Blitzkreig and SapphireDragon as well sorry for the late reply to this post.

To start off most of my life i just been a total failure in life never amounted to any thing growing up and always been told that i am just useless or no one wants or will ever love you or why are you doing that or this your to stupid to even do any of this or that ect. your wasting your time, as well being trans i really don't think this world will ever be safe in any sort, while lost every thing including some family even hobbies being told or my fur children dogs just died so suddenly lost 4 of them as well while any things i worked towards to better my self just fell apart and have nothing to show for it even lost my car as well.

When you say that i can just meditate and just talk to Father Satan and the rest of the gods and goddess and they listen and every one of us and reply back and help us if being serious ect. to change and trust them and what you said SapphireDragon but how? when i have no self esteem nor confidence and never had any success in any thing i have done so far in life or being a SS.

Being disabled is a nightmare and a curse especially being partly blind and deaf at birth but losing eye sight and hearing and having cataracts every few years it seems to be might go completely blind and deaf before i am dead which is not making it easy for me any more these days.

For 9 years been trying to slowly but rapidly advance to achieve goals and such but nothing came of it after all of this time. for cleaning and protection aura with returning curses and rtrs was able to do it once a day as well as yoga but for the pass 3 months been very tired and stressed out and feeling extremely burnt out and not getting any were at all with nothing to show for it.

Here is the list of things i have done for for the pass 9 years steady until the last 3 months of this year.

Any and all RTR that was in the past and the current and current one now and the rituals for each time when posted on here and such ect.
Cleaning and protecting Auras
Returning curses
Yoga
was only able to do them 1x a day tired 2x but was to extremely drained and tired after doing them never able to get the energy to keep going ect.

Things i have done but did not see any results for the 9 years and just ether abandon or just stopped doing them before 6 months to a year.

Breathing Exercises for Satanists
Closing Your Chakras
Correctly Aligning the Chakras
Directing Energy
Energy Meditation
EZ Chakra Spin
Full Chakra Meditation
Opening Your Psychic Centers for Clairaudience
Opening the Chakras
Opening Your Psychic Centers for Clairvoyance
Satanic Void Meditation
Necronomicon Meditations - this one i did not even get at all and got so frustrated and confused nothing made sense to me so just stopped at 50%
Satan's Magickal Squares
Rune Meditation
Star of Astaroth/Mer Ka Ba Meditation - only did once was drained for several days and did not do it any more.

I am just a total mess on all fronts and idk what my current state is let alone what i am doing or facing maybe you could clarify it i am just not getting it sadly.

quote (You can overcome whatever is blocking your advancement. Ask Father Satan to help reveal to you what is holding you back, and then take from that and work hard to get better. Pay attention to the signs the Gods give you)

i've been at this for 9 years and still can't advance in any way how am i to even understand that? when i can't even hear or see any of them as well as signs what are they? i sure don't know what i am looking at? of any sort.

Hope that give you some insight on what you might be asking or hope that i am saying will convey what i am dealing with.

A common mistake is to stop a working or a meditation because it didn't yield immediate results
Sometimes things take a lot longer for one person to another, I'd say to keep trying at it, if it's not working for you one way keep practicing and try it another way.

There's still plenty of things I'm not good at. But I'm making progress at my own pace.

You're suffering from trauma from the past, don't let it be the chains that weigh you down. Do a freeing of the soul working, with Munka. Trust me it brings up a lot of dirt. And make sure you clean your aura regularly.

You have to keep at it, you can do a hundred different workings every day, but none of them will help you or mean anything if you don't put your heart and soul into and focus intently on the desired goal you've set. Otherwise you're just vibrating things for no reason.

Intent is what matters, I've learned this too. And having patience with yourself, really give yourself time to let these workings do it for you. Don't doubt in yourself or your workings.

Practice positivity and learning how to complement yourself. It's not impossible, it can be done. Self negativity is hard to beat but you must remind yourself, it's ok, it's not your fault. You aren't to blame for the toxic behaviors of other people directed at you. you are not a failure, sometimes people project their own insecurities on their loved ones as a toxic way to cope. It's very damaging and a result of unresolved trauma revealing itself in a harmful way.

Not everything will change right away, sometimes it takes days, months or years to reach your goal. Just like anything in life. It takes time.

Don't give up when you don't get the results you want, instead work with yourself to find out what is stopping you.

You must free your mind from these mental blocks. Break the trauma open and reach inside to find yourself and heal yourself.

I know I already said this but try confiding in the Gods trust me even if you don't get an immediate response from them, do meditate on them and ask them to help you break through the barriers. You might not realize that they're helping until after you've made some progress. Let them in and let them help you.

Don't put up barriers to stifle your healing process. The mind does this subconsciously because it's afraid to face these issues and it doesn't want to heal because it's been toxically programmed this way. But you can fix that with the tools we have here, and by letting yourself heal. Allow yourself to overcome these obstacles.

This is a journey you will have to take on your own, you will have to dig deep and heal yourself. Put your energies inwards and focus on what you want to change and work on this. After you've started to heal yourself other kinds of workings will not be so draining or so much a challenge.

Personal battles are difficult but you have the strength inside of you to win this battle. You can do this. You are an SS you have the Gods on your side. So long as you don't give up and you work towards healing yourself you will make it through.

Good luck to you!

One thing that you should keep in mind, that in todays world, it is a miracle to the gods that someone walk this path on Earth.
The gods know how hard to maintain the advancement especially if someone is in a hard situation like you.

You can always continue to walk the path and the gods will be proud that you have started again.

Hi all

And thank you all for reply to this as well to reply to SapphireDragon and AFODO

So i slept on it for last night and I agree that i have been extremely hard on my self and should cut my self some slack and being more kind to my self and not let the chains or negative thoughts to weight me down with my own trauma while trying to have more patience and keep trying to heal and better my self. yes i understand that it will take time days month and years like you said as goals and such while Practice positivity and learning how to complement my self will be another thing ill work on this month and there after too as well other things that may be affecting me as well too.

Yes i should not blame my self for people that are toxic and honestly i am trying to keep that stuff away from me best i can and agree what you say with them being harmful and such too. as well work on the metal issues and blocks and heal each day and week until better as well try to not let thy mind block ether for improving one self.

Yes the tools are there to work with and so will keep using them to better my self and work on talking and asking for assistance and guidance from father Satan and the rest of the gods and goddesss like you said even if it a little while even if there helping me like you said too. These personal battles will be over come but will take time while regain my strength and trying really hard to not give up as best i can, while this journey will be on my own i got you people and the gods and goddess by my side to do better.

while yes advancement is not easy and being some one that walks the path as well as maintain it is a difficult road but yes the situation is a rough but will keep up the good fight and re work on things to better self and continue on the journey hoping to reach my goals and tons of other thingd in this life time but if not then the next one if so be it.

Like frodo and sam travelled with wonders and awe to the many places and people to the many hardships and dangers to reach the fire mountain of mordor with the one ring so will i have to do the same if to see it to the end.

While working today at my job that only temp right now but trying so hard to be positive that good things will happen even if it not with this place so be another job place, heard 3 song on the speakers and they reminded me of how hard i have been on my self and and how the gods are only a a phone call way to talk and such ect with some other things too.

I will do my best to keep up the good fight and reinvest to better things and understand while working on things

again thank you Blitzkreig, SapphireDragon , AFODO, Aquarius for the help and any one else that may chip in at a later day or such if so.

(gives cabbit hugs and waves her paw as well) <3

Of course that's what we're here for. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out here for further support.

The Gods send us signs like that when we open our hearts to them. It's truly wonderful! I wish you all the best on your healing journey.

Hail Satan!!

There are some good upcoming dates for fire-based workings coming up. For dealing with low confidence and energy, these are your main solutions.

If you are overloading on some meditations, either the output of the soul (from creating energy for workings), or the output of your mind itself can lead to fatigue. You need to be tending to both your spiritual AND physical reserves of energy.

After expending a lot of energy, such as after an RTR, working, or cleaning, I would highly suggest using either the Praise Satan mantra, or something simple like Surya or Uruz. Vibrate these a few times, perhaps 20x or so, then affirm the energy is recuperating your soul. Visualize it restoring your energy levels and removing any fatigue.

Sometimes we can induce spiritual fatigue and not realize this until later, which results in physical fatigue. This can occur on a subtle level as well, and perhaps we compensate with our physical energy, but not enough to see that we are operating under stress and not fully recovering.

As far as physical fatigue goes, this is where a good diet, as well as physical exercise, pranayama, and yoga, go a long way. Space this into your routine so you get a break from heavy visualizations and focus. If you are already tired, do these first in the day, rather than later.

In regards to permanent solutions, do workings to improve your natal solar and mars energies. This will manifest physically, not just spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back