Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ChatGPT temporarily disabled in italy

Masra 666

Yesterday ChatGPT was temporarily disabled in Italy by the ministry of Privacy using the escuse that the IA violates the privacy of its users , the CEO answered on twitter that they think to be in law .
What are your thoughts?

Masra 666 said:
Yesterday ChatGPT was temporarily disabled in Italy by the ministry of Privacy using the escuse that the IA violates the privacy of its users , the CEO answered on twitter that they think to be in law .
What are your thoughts?

Well, first of all, as an Italian I can say that, the Ministry did some good work also on banning grasshopper flour in stores and to be also used in baked products.

Now, I will not stray away from the subject of this topic, and that is of the ChatGPT AI ban in Italy.

Well, the minister did a right thing to ban the AI if it really breached the privacy of the users.

I don't think that AIs like ChatGPT would have ever been of use as they are controlled by the Enemy on a constant basis, 24/7 nonstop controlled.

Further decisions on the matter of the AI shall take place and I think then we can see if the ChatGPT founders really breached the law or it was a Jewish attempt to discredit them.

Asterion666 said:
Masra 666 said:
What are your thoughts?

Well, first of all, as an Italian I can say that, the Ministry did some good work also on banning grasshopper flour in stores and to be also used in baked products.

Now, I will not stray away from the subject of this topic, and that is of the ChatGPT AI ban in Italy.

Well, the minister did a right thing to ban the AI if it really breached the privacy of the users.

I don't think that AIs like ChatGPT would have ever been of use as they are controlled by the Enemy on a constant basis, 24/7 nonstop controlled.

Further decisions on the matter of the AI shall take place and I think then we can see if the ChatGPT founders really breached the law or it was a Jewish attempt to discredit them.
Bro, google has been stealing our data for the last 20 years, never did the government block it. Here comes openai, which is something that outside of the jewish comprehension of the world is fantastic, and they ban it. Openai>google

Also, you can just use a vpn if you are in Italy, as I am doing.

Aquarius said:

Thanks for telling me this, Brother :)

Also, yeah, openai beats Google.

The Jews are scared by the progress of OpenAI that's for sure.

Asterion666 said:
Aquarius said:

Is that really so. How many RTRs did you do today?

NakedPluto said:
Asterion666 said:
Aquarius said:

Is that really so. How many RTRs did you do today?

I am not joking when I say that I did almost ten RTRs. The energy of the RTRs feels so good and welcoming, that it would be a shame if I did not do them everyday.

I do RTRs everyday. Always keeping on the good track :)

F_For_Flamingo said:
Dont forget that the founder of Open Ai is Sam Altman

True, but still, openAI is very useful in its nature.

The kikes are scared AF of it.

Also, Brother Flamingo, I like your signature :)

Though, just as a personal suggestion, some things are going better if they are planned and motivation is important. That's why our Fuhrer launched a lot of motivational quotes during his life conducting operations of The Reich.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back