Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Mantras and colours

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433736 time=1680284116 user_id=21286]
The Phantom Stranger said:

What you visualize should support your working, and be an extension of your intentions, rather than something with detracts from it. In this case, just pick a default color, like white-gold, and stick with that, knowing that the energy does what you want regardless of the color.

White-gold, like the Sun, comprises all energy types within it. That does not mean the rune itself is solar energy, or can everything, but this is just a default color that you can visualize so you don't over-complicate it within your head.

You can also focus on the shape of the rune, if that helps. The point is to just focus on the rune itself, rather than the color, especially if the color is distracting to you.

I wanted to create protection aura using THAUR, I thought THAUR only secretes red and gold energies, but I wasn't sure.

Btw way my friend told me that THAUR mantra gave him feelings of gold and electric blue energy which was very energizing, like active. When he vibrated without visualizing. Just simply vibrating.

I would've thought blue was sleepy energy, or meditation energy(because of VIBGYOR - I thought from left to right you get more and more enthusiastic energies and more and more masculine, with red being the most explosive), but on some page it states that sky blue is useful for faster metabolism and can be used for weight loss.

Focus on what Thaur represents. It is a rune of war, aggression, attack, division, and force. This represents Martian fire, so don't let your ideas of color distract from this.

Whether it is blue or not, it is not the same as blue which is associated with weight loss (air energy) or that of royal blue (jupiter). It is most likely to be the explosive and masculine red.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=434795 time=1680776413 user_id=21286]

Focus on what Thaur represents. It is a rune of war, aggression, attack, division, and force. This represents Martian fire, so don't let your ideas of color distract from this.

Whether it is blue or not, it is not the same as blue which is associated with weight loss (air energy) or that of royal blue (jupiter). It is most likely to be the explosive and masculine red.

🫡Yes sir!
I am going to use THAUR 54-108x for my solar chakra! My friend felt it was more powerful than RAUM. I don't really feel tired after doing super high reps, just sweating, and I need to max out solar chakra so I will do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back