Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having second thoughts

EriktheRed

This is personally for HP Hooded Cobra.

Why haven't I received replies to my recent emails inquiries concerning my monthly donations HP?

I know I stuffed up with a minor indiscretion with another member on the forum recently, but I apologised, which he happily accepted, and we have both moved on.

If people here are going to do the talk then they should do the walk.

Bit disappointed!

HP HoodedCobra gets hundreds of emails everyday. Due to how many things required of him it may take a few days for him to reply or get to your email.

Have a little bit of patience and respect, HP HoodedCobra will get to your emails as he always does with people.

Due to his position he cannot hire anyone as assistant to help him manage communications, he needs to go through everything by himself personally. This takes time.

Do also remember, he has a lot of things to do. From work related to the JoS, to personal study, to real life. There are only so many hours in a single day, and HP HoodedCobra already uses them past the limit of what is humanly possible levels of productivity.

I know how hard he works and how much he does, and I still don't understand how he manages to do that everyday for all these years without fail.

Ideally there would be enough time to reply daily to all inquiries and do all the work without delays, however that is not how life works unfortunately.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
HP HoodedCobra gets hundreds of emails everyday. Due to how many things required of him it may take a few days for him to reply or get to your email.

Have a little bit of patience and respect, HP HoodedCobra will get to your emails as he always does with people.

Due to his position he cannot hire anyone as assistant to help him manage communications, he needs to go through everything by himself personally. This takes time.

Do also remember, he has a lot of things to do. From work related to the JoS, to personal study, to real life. There are only so many hours in a single day, and HP HoodedCobra already uses them past the limit of what is humanly possible levels of productivity.

I know how hard he works and how much he does, and I still don't understand how he manages to do that everyday for all these years without fail.

Ideally there would be enough time to reply daily to all inquiries and do all the work without delays, however that is not how life works unfortunately.

Hail Satan!

We'll, you are probably right. I need to have more patience with people. I'm good with motivation, but not so good with patience and direction.
I like it here how we can all converse about things, big and small, trivial and important.
I'm trying to grow, but have a lot of obstacles to get through.
Thanks VoE, for not judging me and explaining.
I love JoS and the Gods.

EriktheRed said:

Why haven't I received replies to my recent emails inquiries concerning my monthly donations HP?

I know I stuffed up with a minor indiscretion with another member on the forum recently, but I apologised, which he happily accepted, and we have both moved on.

Bit disappointed!

Which email did you send yours?

EriktheRed said:

Bit disappointed!

If its some questions about how to donate, you can ask your questions on the forum, many ppl can answer it.

Masterj810610 said:
EriktheRed said:

Bit disappointed!

If its some questions about how to donate, you can ask your questions on the forum, many ppl can answer it.

Excuse me? Do I know you?!!

Henu the Great said:
EriktheRed said:
He's just saying that there is a whole community that can help you when you face issues.

OK, that's appreciated. Time difference - I'm really tired.
Catch you guys past the meridian tomorrow.
Bless all those that work for Satan.

EriktheRed said:
Masterj810610 said:
EriktheRed said:

Bit disappointed!

I didnt intend to attack you in any way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back