Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scary experience of maybe kundalini?

When I was about to fall asleep I started having a throbbing sensation in my tailbone and then it started increasing to the point that my whole body was thorbbing with vibrating energy it felt as if something was about to rise again into my head but it then stopped after a minute was this the serpents work? I've been doing bhastrika kapalabhati and anulom viloma on a daily I also have stopped having any sexual urges so I have masturbated only one time in a month now non intentionally I also meditate saying om namah shivaya and om

Hyperactive Melon said:
When I was about to fall asleep I started having a throbbing sensation in my tailbone and then it started increasing to the point that my whole body was thorbbing with vibrating energy it felt as if something was about to rise again into my head but it then stopped after a minute was this the serpents work? I've been doing bhastrika kapalabhati and anulom viloma on a daily I also have stopped having any sexual urges so I have masturbated only one time in a month now non intentionally I also meditate saying om namah shivaya and om

Did you mean aum namah shivaya aum?

Remember if you raise energy you have to program it. Otherwise the energy does what is the easiest for it.

Even if you do kundalini yoga, for example afterwards:
"In a positive and healthy way for me, my kundalini rises" x 18 reps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back