Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing of the soul working, a couple questions

Lightning-Wings

Hello!!

I wanted to ask if it'd be a good idea to vibrate Ansuz, state an affirmation (let's say in the morning) and then do Munka, with the same affirmation (during the evening)?

Also, since Munka is an ancient Sanskrit mantra, so I understand it is more powerful, does Ansuz deal with the same strength if attention is given if one were to do a Munka working?

Thank you!!
Hail Satan!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!!

I wanted to ask if it'd be a good idea to vibrate Ansuz, state an affirmation (let's say in the morning) and then do Munka, with the same affirmation (during the evening)?

Also, since Munka is an ancient Sanskrit mantra, so I understand it is more powerful, does Ansuz deal with the same strength if attention is given if one were to do a Munka working?

Thank you!!
Hail Satan!

If the purpose is the same, there is no need, use the one you are best with. And do it in the morning and in the evening.

Hi, just bumping this with some added details:

I have asked my GD (went through Father Satan of course!!) about this matter and have received an answer stating to use Munka with a different type of affirmation that still holds the same value of my goal, but to not repeat the same working twice.

My first working is going to be 90 days Ansuz, then gonna do a Munka of 90 days with a slightly different affirmation.

However, I am not certain if I have received an actual reply, so that is why I'm asking here.
I can feel the Gods to a certain extent and sometimes receive an answer, but I sometimes still do make mistakes and mishear them, so I would appreciate if anybody could enlighten me on this matter who have more knowledge when dealing with Freeing of the Soul workings! Thank you very much!!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL GODS!

Hs666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!!

Thank you!!
Hail Satan!

If the purpose is the same, there is no need, use the one you are best with. And do it in the morning and in the evening.

Thank you!

Lightning-Wings said:

I have asked my GD (went through Father Satan of course!!) about this matter and have received an answer stating to use Munka with a different type of affirmation that still holds the same value of my goal, but to not repeat the same working twice.

My first working is going to be 90 days Ansuz, then gonna do a Munka of 90 days with a slightly different affirmation.

However, I am not certain if I have received an actual reply, so that is why I'm asking here.
I can feel the Gods to a certain extent and sometimes receive an answer, but I sometimes still do make mistakes and mishear them, so I would appreciate if anybody could enlighten me on this matter who have more knowledge when dealing with Freeing of the Soul workings! Thank you very much!!

The reply you got from them is excactly right in this case. Carry on.

Henu the Great said:
Lightning-Wings said:

The reply you got from them is excactly right in this case. Carry on.

Thank you so much!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back