Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantras and colours

I have doubt with mantras and colours.

Soo, like if I vibrate THAUR for an aura of protection, I guess I could visualize gold, but then maybe THAUR mantra releases red energy also, and red also protects from psychic attack as I've read sooo, I don't want to limit myself by only visualizing gold soo I guess I'm asking how does visualizing affect a mantra really.

Like, it seems you can use multiple colours with runes, but like is the original color there present?

Like with Uruz, I would believe the natural color is red.
But if I visualize gold energy with it for healing, is it simultaneously drawing in both red and gold, or just gold?

Like how do mantras work exactly, I'm a bit little🤏 confused.

The Phantom Stranger said:

What you visualize should support your working, and be an extension of your intentions, rather than something with detracts from it. In this case, just pick a default color, like white-gold, and stick with that, knowing that the energy does what you want regardless of the color.

White-gold, like the Sun, comprises all energy types within it. That does not mean the rune itself is solar energy, or can everything, but this is just a default color that you can visualize so you don't over-complicate it within your head.

You can also focus on the shape of the rune, if that helps. The point is to just focus on the rune itself, rather than the color, especially if the color is distracting to you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433736 time=1680284116 user_id=21286]

What you visualize should support your working, and be an extension of your intentions, rather than something with detracts from it. In this case, just pick a default color, like white-gold, and stick with that, knowing that the energy does what you want regardless of the color.

White-gold, like the Sun, comprises all energy types within it. That does not mean the rune itself is solar energy, or can everything, but this is just a default color that you can visualize so you don't over-complicate it within your head.

You can also focus on the shape of the rune, if that helps. The point is to just focus on the rune itself, rather than the color, especially if the color is distracting to you.

Ok bro 👌

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433736 time=1680284116 user_id=21286]

Great reply JG Blitzkreig!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back