Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Vibrating a mantra in Jupiter

emotions

Hello guys , I want to ask about vibrating Fehu in Jupiter hours , how many times I should vibrate this word and beside that is it ok after I m finished with the Yoga session to meditate and while I m meditating and I m in a deep trance to say the affirmation for money and then vibrate the word fehu 9 times and when the time comes for the Sun to be in Jupiter can I vibrate it again or should I just wait and not saying anything while I m meditaing and I m in a deep trance .

codeine1337 said:
Hello guys , I want to ask about vibrating Fehu in Jupiter hours , how many times I should vibrate this word and beside that is it ok after I m finished with the Yoga session to meditate and while I m meditating and I m in a deep trance to say the affirmation for money and then vibrate the word fehu 9 times and when the time comes for the Sun to be in Jupiter can I vibrate it again or should I just wait and not saying anything while I m meditaing and I m in a deep trance .

Read here:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Runes.html

You can use repeat numbers such as x10 or x40.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back