Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having problem in my account Shiva666

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
Today morning , When I have entered my account, I saw many many unnecessary notification which are not mine. Repeatly it is happing.

Is my account hack ?

Shiva666 said:
Today morning , When I have entered my account, I saw many many unnecessary notification which are not mine. Repeatly it is happing.

Is my account hack ?

Could you describe what kind of notifications you saw/see?

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Shiva666 said:

Is my account hack ?

Hail Satan!

The notifications is not mine. Generally, when we get someone reply, We can see our reply notification. But here all is random . I am saying others many account's people's reply notification which is not mine. It is increasing.

In morning, the notifications number was 56, After few minutes, I saw many notifications are adding . 56+16+33 like this. I am scared . Now 56+16+33+14 which are not mine.

Shiva666 said:

Read the reply I made to you yesterday. I answered this.

By commenting on topics, you have participated in conversations. Other people who replied after you are continuing to participate in the same conversations. There are some that might not be responding directly to you, but also there are many who could be directly replying to what you said before. Answering a question that you asked or replying to something you said. This is why you get the notification so you are aware that there are responses to you.

You automatically sign up to be notified of further responses on any topic that you have posted on. If you don't want these notifications for a specific topic anymore, you can go to that topic and scroll to the bottom of the page. And click on the button that looks like a wrench. Then click "unsubscribe from topic."

Then you would never get any notification about that topic. But you might regret it because you might miss something important.

Shiva666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Shiva666 said:

Is my account hack ?

Hail Satan!

The notifications is not mine. Generally, when we get someone reply, We can see our reply notification. But here all is random . I am saying others many account's people's reply notification which is not mine. It is increasing.

In morning, the notifications number was 56, After few minutes, I saw many notifications are adding . 56+16+33 like this. I am scared . Now 56+16+33+14 which are not mine.

Well, I can say certainly this is not because of a hack or security issue regarding your account, you do not need to worry about this.

What it likely is, you are seeing notifications of other people who made replies to the same topic to which you replied. This doesn't always happen, but can happen sometimes.

When you submit a reply to a post, there is the options box under the draft section, in that box there it says on the 5th option, "Notify me when a reply is posted".

Perhaps you had selected this either accidentally, or maybe forgot to unselect, and now are receiving notifications of replies by other members on some posts.

When you click on the notification, where does it bring you?

If you want, you can also submit a screenshot to the forum, and JoS moderation can identify from the screenshot what this may be.

If you don't want it posted, you can say this in the topic and JoS moderation can disapprove the post and reply to you privately I believe.

It seems most likely to be as Ol Argedco said, and there is definitely nothing like a hack going on, so do not worry about that in this case, but in case it is unusual, JoS moderation would be able to identify the issue.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Shiva666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

Well, I can say certainly this is not because of a hack or security issue regarding your account, you do not need to worry about this.

What it likely is, you are seeing notifications of other people who made replies to the same topic to which you replied. This doesn't always happen, but can happen sometimes.

When you submit a reply to a post, there is the options box under the draft section, in that box there it says on the 5th option, "Notify me when a reply is posted".

Perhaps you had selected this either accidentally, or maybe forgot to unselect, and now are receiving notifications of replies by other members on some posts.

When you click on the notification, where does it bring you?

If you want, you can also submit a screenshot to the forum, and JoS moderation can identify from the screenshot what this may be.

If you don't want it posted, you can say this in the topic and JoS moderation can disapprove the post and reply to you privately I believe.

It seems most likely to be as Ol Argedco said, and there is definitely nothing like a hack going on, so do not worry about that in this case, but in case it is unusual, JoS moderation would be able to identify the issue.

Hail Satan!

Thank you. Now the problems are gone 🌺

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back