Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does it mean to be a Spiritual Satanist?

Lightning-Wings

I know that we dedicate our souls to Father Satan, advance, do the F-RTR'S and rituals to the Gods to honor them, but what does it truly mean to be a Spiritual Satanist?

I want to better understand this so I can serve Father Satan better, make him and his Daemons proud, do better and help his people alongside everybody (who is on Father Satan's side).

I've looked on the forums and Satan's library, but I couldn't find anything, perhaps somebody can give better answers? I really want to understand what it means to be a [bTrue[/b] Spiritual Satanist so I can do better!

Thank you very much!

HAIL SATAN AND THE OTHER GODS!

Lightning-Wings said:
I know that we dedicate our souls to Father Satan, advance, do the F-RTR'S and rituals to the Gods to honor them, but what does it truly mean to be a Spiritual Satanist?

I want to better understand this so I can serve Father Satan better, make him and his Daemons proud, do better and help his people alongside everybody (who is on Father Satan's side).

I've looked on the forums and Satan's library, but I couldn't find anything, perhaps somebody can give better answers? I really want to understand what it means to be a [bTrue[/b] Spiritual Satanist so I can do better!

Thank you very much!

You kind of answered your own question with your last sentence. The way I see it, a SS is someone who actively, passionately and relentlessly works on bettering himself/herself with the knowledge given to us by Satan and also asks for assistance from the gods when needed. Meditate, exercise and enjoy life while doing all that needs to be done. The gods are here for us when we truly need help. If you get to a level where your life is somewhat in order than aiding the war effort is also expected. So basically a SS is someone on the path to godhead who tries to do better than those without.

Lightning-Wings said:

Thank you very much!

In short, True Spiritual Satanism is about getting in touch with our roots, which is getting in touch with Father Satan and the Gods. Learning, obtaining the knowledge they have passed on to us to advance and eventually completing Father Satan's work on ourselves and achieving God head.

What it means to be an SS, is following this path, walking the path led by the Gods. Forgetting all of the enemy mind washing, opening up to true knowledge and understanding. Humbling ourselves to the fact we don't know everything, and being willing to listen to what the Gods are teaching us.

Casting away doubts, stubbornness, false assumptions. And being open to learning the truth. Meditating, working on ourselves, opening and freeing our souls. And allowing ourselves to be empowered by the Wisdom of the Gods. Accepting the role of a student, and taking everything that is said to us, and using it to better ourselves. Emulating what we have learned in our behavior, and eventually we will be as extensions of the Gods and their works in this world as we head back to the way things are supposed to be.

It's all definitely spiritual as opposed to other false satanists who either don't acknowledge Father Satan or they are playing the part of a rebellion against xianty but still observing enemy behaviors and teachings. We on the other hand do actual spiritual work on ourselves, and participate in spiritual warfare against the enemy. And we know Father Satan is our creator and God, And we know the Gods and Goddesses are real beings.

To better Serve Father Satan as you've said, you must be willing to be a student of His and the Gods and learn from their teachings and make their ways present in your life. You can also serve Father Satan by doing work for Him, and by helping yourself, and your community. Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't give up. There's plenty of work to do! There's many options of things that you can be done. And if you're unsure, you can meditate on Father or your GD and ask them to direct you towards what kind of work you can do for them, yourself, and the community best.

These are just my opinions on the matter. I hope they have been helpful.

Shemsu said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I've looked on the forums and Satan's library, but I couldn't find anything, perhaps somebody can give better answers? I really want to understand what it means to be a True Spiritual Satanist so I can do better!

Thank you very much!

You kind of answered your own question with your last sentence. The way I see it, a SS is someone who actively, passionately and relentlessly works on bettering himself/herself with the knowledge given to us by Satan and also asks for assistance from the gods when needed. Meditate, exercise and enjoy life while doing all that needs to be done. The gods are here for us when we truly need help. If you get to a level where your life is somewhat in order than aiding the war effort is also expected. So basically a SS is someone on the path to godhead who tries to do better than those without.

I wanted to see what others thought on this matter. Thank you.

SapphireDragon said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Thank you very much!

In short, True Spiritual Satanism is about getting in touch with our roots, which is getting in touch with Father Satan and the Gods. Learning, obtaining the knowledge they have passed on to us to advance and eventually completing Father Satan's work on ourselves and achieving God head.

What it means to be an SS, is following this path, walking the path led by the Gods. Forgetting all of the enemy mind washing, opening up to true knowledge and understanding. Humbling ourselves to the fact we don't know everything, and being willing to listen to what the Gods are teaching us.

Casting away doubts, stubbornness, false assumptions. And being open to learning the truth. Meditating, working on ourselves, opening and freeing our souls. And allowing ourselves to be empowered by the Wisdom of the Gods. Accepting the role of a student, and taking everything that is said to us, and using it to better ourselves. Emulating what we have learned in our behavior, and eventually we will be as extensions of the Gods and their works in this world as we head back to the way things are supposed to be.

It's all definitely spiritual as opposed to other false satanists who either don't acknowledge Father Satan or they are playing the part of a rebellion against xianty but still observing enemy behaviors and teachings. We on the other hand do actual spiritual work on ourselves, and participate in spiritual warfare against the enemy. And we know Father Satan is our creator and God, And we know the Gods and Goddesses are real beings.

To better Serve Father Satan as you've said, you must be willing to be a student of His and the Gods and learn from their teachings and make their ways present in your life. You can also serve Father Satan by doing work for Him, and by helping yourself, and your community. Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't give up. There's plenty of work to do! There's many options of things that you can be done. And if you're unsure, you can meditate on Father or your GD and ask them to direct you towards what kind of work you can do for them, yourself, and the community best.

These are just my opinions on the matter. I hope they have been helpful.

Yes, your answer truly helped me out! Thank you so much, sister!! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back