Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does crying do to ones body?

Lightning-Wings

Hello, I have looked into this, both on the forums search engine and Satan's library, but I couldn't find anything.

So I thought of asking here: What does crying do to your body? Both on the astral and physical?

I understand that physically it removes stress, but what about when you're in pain and or crying quite deeply, like you feel like you're not doing enough so you you try to do your best, yet affirm this while crying very deeply. Does that affect ones soul on a much deeper level and gets rooted into the soul?

Lightning-Wings said:

I couldn't tell you anything specific, but I think it is a means for processing excess emotions or emotional trauma. Usually this happens in response to an event or feeling. I don't think it is the crying itself which creates the initial impact on the soul, but rather it happens as a result of something which left an emotional impression.

So if you cry about something, that would help you process feelings such as loss of control, which seems to be one major theme behind sadness. People can cry out of happiness when they feel overwhelmed, but I think crying is usually associated with emotions surrounding a negative event and sensations of loss.

I think it is overall a positive process, although sometimes people don't like to show this others, as they may feel judged; someone may think something went wrong, or that they had failed at something.

Some people say that it helps to eliminate toxic substances that are produced by negative emotions, but I think that only a small part is eliminated in this way.

People cry when they make mistakes and suffer losses or catastrophes. Prevention is what is needed. How to prevent? With knowledge of course. Always be rich in knowledge, the primary wealth.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433399 time=1680152630 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

I couldn't tell you anything specific, but I think it is a means for processing excess emotions or emotional trauma. Usually this happens in response to an event or feeling. I don't think it is the crying itself which creates the initial impact on the soul, but rather it happens as a result of something which left an emotional impression.

So if you cry about something, that would help you process feelings such as loss of control, which seems to be one major theme behind sadness. People can cry out of happiness when they feel overwhelmed, but I think crying is usually associated with emotions surrounding a negative event and sensations of loss.

I think it is overall a positive process, although sometimes people don't like to show this others, as they may feel judged; someone may think something went wrong, or that they had failed at something.

Thank you! This sheds a lot of light on this matter.

Sunny said:
Some people say that it helps to eliminate toxic substances that are produced by negative emotions, but I think that only a small part is eliminated in this way.

People cry when they make mistakes and suffer losses or catastrophes. Prevention is what is needed. How to prevent? With knowledge of course. Always be rich in knowledge, the primary wealth.

You're right. It seems like you feel more lighter and calmer after crying.

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello, I have looked into this, both on the forums search engine and Satan's library, but I couldn't find anything.

So I thought of asking here: What does crying do to your body? Both on the astral and physical?

I understand that physically it removes stress, but what about when you're in pain and or crying quite deeply, like you feel like you're not doing enough so you you try to do your best, yet affirm this while crying very deeply. Does that affect ones soul on a much deeper level and gets rooted into the soul?

Emotions in human beings are normal. Crying, laughing, being sad, being happy etcc...

Emotions are energy that is manifested by the chakra connected to it. Given by its "nature" or by its imbalance.

Besides the physical effects you already know, the difference in the astral plane are, change in the color of your Aura, and "tuning" in the different "astral levels" according to the type of emotion you experience and the various escalations and intensities.

Obviously, "short" emotional expressions/states of mind have smaller effects and have less repercussion, both on the physical and astral planes, than long, intense periods.

Yes, during these emotional states, one can unconsciously trigger unconscious paradigms and/or "energies" that will be registered in the chakras, which if not cleansed, if it is necessary, will then be carried into subsequent lives. At the risk of having problems.

Hs666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Emotions in human beings are normal. Crying, laughing, being sad, being happy etcc...

Emotions are energy that is manifested by the chakra connected to it. Given by its "nature" or by its imbalance.

Besides the physical effects you already know, the difference in the astral plane are, change in the color of your Aura, and "tuning" in the different "astral levels" according to the type of emotion you experience and the various escalations and intensities.

Obviously, "short" emotional expressions/states of mind have smaller effects and have less repercussion, both on the physical and astral planes, than long, intense periods.

Yes, during these emotional states, one can unconsciously trigger unconscious paradigms and/or "energies" that will be registered in the chakras, which if not cleansed, if it is necessary, will then be carried into subsequent lives. At the risk of having problems.

Thank you! This is very enlightening!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back