Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Health risk of drinking coke and other sodas.

I recently drank a coca cola, and suddenly it hit me "Is this thing really that tasty?", I then took a sip and actually tasted it without just swallowing it, and it was really disgusting, the sweetness just makes the taste invisible. My gf loves coke, I asked her to do the same as I did, her face was priceless. Lol

I enjoyed your post very much. I learned something new.

I'm glad I never liked drinking coca cola or similar drinks. I always realized that it's not worth drinking that crap.

I'm glad I've never consumed sodas. I've also read that diet sodas are even worse, and actually have a chemical that makes the body retain body fat especially around the midsection.

Yerba Mate is also a good alternative, and has many benefits. It would be considered a super-food except for the fact that it has caffeine.

Then what about Beers??? Doesn't it contain sugars??? They gold color actually comes from fisheries piss I have read this somewhere but not much sure...
Even consuming a processed sugars are also harmful and so does the flourides in the toothpastes and etc...

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=433838 time=1680352256 user_id=57]
I'm glad I've never consumed sodas. I've also read that diet sodas are even worse, and actually have a chemical that makes the body retain body fat especially around the midsection.

Yerba Mate is also a good alternative, and has many benefits. It would be considered a super-food except for the fact that it has caffeine.

Indeed, diet sodas are worse than normal ones because the satiety effect is non-existent because there are no sugars. In addition, aspartame consumed in large quantities and over a long period, constitutes a risk of blindness.

For a diabetic who is addicted, the diet is deadly.

I use to be a big fan of Coca-Cola but after awhile I grew sick of it, especially after spiritual development I realized the drink for what it really is, an overly sugared liquid brain stimuli. However, there are some international brands of Coca-Cola that use cane sugar in their drinks and the difference in taste is dramatic. I think cane-sugar drinks is the way to go, and hopefully, more companies will transition towards this.

This is what gets me through a usual wagie day at work. Possibly the most healthy, and tasting, option at my local market for a good price.
iu

Thanks for the reminder! At this point it has become a "cultural and traditional" thing to have soda around constantly, I will further increase my resolve against this poison.

Victorian666 said:
Then what about Beers??? Doesn't it contain sugars??? They gold color actually comes from fisheries piss I have read this somewhere but not much sure...
Even consuming a processed sugars are also harmful and so does the flourides in the toothpastes and etc...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewing

Beer for the most part consists of carbohydrates.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back