Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I ruined my Working ?

shekeb

I started a Spiritual Sun Square on 26th March

on the second day in Spiritual Sun Square you should vibrate 2 times the Mantra when I started to vibrate I vibrated AUM HRAAM then my mom called me I stopped to Vibrate, " hey ( my name ), what are you doing ? " I said nothing then she said " you should go to store " I said " OK " . And then I restarted immediately to do the working and finished .

So , my question here is that it ruined my working or that is OK and I should continue?

By the way, whenever I finish the working I feel energy buzz in all of my body that's so amazing and cool . It's my first time that I am doing a magical square and I feel energy from it.

If you did the whole Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryaye Svaha/Nama, and did all of this too many times. That is not good.

But if the only thing you did extra was say Aum Hraam, this is fine and there is no problem. This is not enough to be considered doing it too many times. Just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen, don't give any energy to it.

666S666 said:

This is tricky because you don't want to repeat the mantra necessarily. What you should have done is either directed the energy away or into something else (like cleaning), or let it dissipate. Then restart the working after an hour.
See here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314797#p314797

Once you affirm the energy, then the raised amount of energy is applied to the square. So, if you raised the incorrect amount of repetitions and affirmed it, then this would ruin the square's numerical basis.

If you restarted your vibrations from the beginning, as opposed to from where you started, then the first rep would be "AUM HRAAM AUM HRAAM ..." which would not be correct.

Overall, this is a small error, but since squares are sensitive, it is probably in your best interest to restart. Thankfully, the solution to this problem is listed above.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432929 time=1679935155 user_id=21286]
666S666 said:

This is tricky because you don't want to repeat the mantra necessarily. What you should have done is either directed the energy away or into something else (like cleaning), or let it dissipate. Then restart the working after an hour.
See here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314797#p314797

Once you affirm the energy, then the raised amount of energy is applied to the square. So, if you raised the incorrect amount of repetitions and affirmed it, then this would ruin the square's numerical basis.

If you restarted your vibrations from the beginning, as opposed to from where you started, then the first rep would be "AUM HRAAM AUM HRAAM ..." which would not be correct.

Overall, this is a small error, but since squares are sensitive, it is probably in your best interest to restart. Thankfully, the solution to this problem is listed above.

I ignored and continued to do the Square .
Is that OK ?

The problem happened in the 2nd day , as I mentioned, I post the problem on the 3rd day because I was confused what to do.

666S666 said:
Is that OK ?

The problem happened in the 2nd day , as I mentioned, I post the problem on the 3rd day because I was confused what to do.

I cannot say for sure, you can ask the Gods to clarify. If you have to restart the square, this is ok as there is still time. I had to restart mine as well.

This is why it is important to give yourself time with the squares. You can always restart up the chanting process until the point where you affirm the energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=434010 time=1680425946 user_id=21286]
666S666 said:
Is that OK ?

I cannot say for sure, you can ask the Gods to clarify. If you have to restart the square, this is ok as there is still time. I had to restart mine as well.

This is why it is important to give yourself time with the squares. You can always restart up the chanting process until the point where you affirm the energy.

Thanks for clarification

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back