Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ethics of marriage/relationships

Asurya

One comment I have read on the boards, who I forget said it, was on a thread about monogamy.
What he said, in summary, was something like "the Gods have explained over and over again that lifelong monogamous marriage is not the way we are meant to live"

If that's the case, what are the true ethics of marriage/relationships?

What was marriage to the ancients?

Asurya said:

Who said this? Relationships should be based on the most prosperous configuration. Some people may have placements that support multiple partners, whereas others have placements which are strongly monogamous. It sounds like this person is just adding their own bias/preference into their interpretation of the Gods.

In other words, some people develop such a strong bond that they would never want to leave their partner, whereas others feel like they can love multiple people at once, without necessarily sacrificing one or the other.

All of this has to take into account maturity and the development of the soul to support these things. Regardless of which way is superior, we still have to contend with all the negative karma that many people have surrounding relationships.

Asurya said:
One comment I have read on the boards, who I forget said it, was on a thread about monogamy.
What he said, in summary, was something like "the Gods have explained over and over again that lifelong monogamous marriage is not the way we are meant to live"

This is rubbish and not what was said. Many Gods do prefer monogamy as do humans. Not everyone is monogamous as everyone's love and sex preferences differ. One of these should never approach the other or someone will just get hurt. Many sadly though are dishonest and wil even go to the extent to play a script to get someone in bed only to ghost them after allowing the person to get attached to them.

Asurya said:

This is complete bullshit and a personal opinion as usual pushed as some sort of 'authority', unless you are remembering it wrong.

The Gods never said any shit like this. One of my pfp for example's cults was of long-term married monogamous lovers who were represented by the loyalty of the dog to its owner and the jackal (the jackal is one of the only monogamous canines, often hunting in pairs).

That said, monogamy or virginhood as the two options is not for everyone, like xianity pretends it is. Maybe they meant it in that context.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432931 time=1679935665 user_id=21286]
Who said this? Relationships should be based on the most prosperous configuration. Some people may have placements that support multiple partners, whereas others have placements which are strongly monogamous. It sounds like this person is just adding their own bias/preference into their interpretation of the Gods.

In other words, some people develop such a strong bond that they would never want to leave their partner, whereas others feel like they can love multiple people at once, without necessarily sacrificing one or the other.

All of this has to take into account maturity and the development of the soul to support these things. Regardless of which way is superior, we still have to contend with all the negative karma that many people have surrounding relationships.

I have a question in regards to this. If one's natal chart doesn't elaborate on if they are monogamous or not, yet in life they feel conflicted about having more than one partner and then they feel like they are monogamous again, how should one go about to unravel the truth of who they are in the best possible way?

Would a Munka work out, with an affirmation such as like: "I am now aware of my best possible love life in the best possible way for me" or something like that work out to determine it? Or is this dealing with impulsive and immature views on ones life?

Thank you!

Lightning-Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I have a question in regards to this. If one's natal chart doesn't elaborate on if they are monogamous or not, yet in life they feel conflicted about having more than one partner and then they feel like they are monogamous again, how should one go about to unravel the truth of who they are in the best possible way?

Would a Munka work out, with an affirmation such as like: "I am now aware of my best possible love life in the best possible way for me" or something like that work out to determine it? Or is this dealing with impulsive and immature views on ones life?

Thank you!

Many people are just in the middle zone between monogamy and non-monogamy. How they feel about each relationship ad how much they are willing to commit depends on the type of partners they attract, not just their own soul and its karma. A relationship involves two people and two souls at all times.

If this is for sexual reasons, I would advise anyone like this to NEVER go into a long-term relationship without a strong Venus/Mars aspect between the two partners. If you aren't into the sexual side of things, you might just leave or do something impulsive.

If one is after the thrill of romance rather than sex and gets bored with people when the romance aspect fades, I suggest looking for someone with Sun/Moon, Moon/Moon, Sun/Venus and the other person's Venus or Mars in 5th or 7th House. Look for people who reinvent themselves a lot. Venus/Uranus in synastry is often destructive, but I can see it being beneficial in some way here.

Karnonnos said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Thank you!

Many people are just in the middle zone between monogamy and non-monogamy. How they feel about each relationship ad how much they are willing to commit depends on the type of partners they attract, not just their own soul and its karma. A relationship involves two people and two souls at all times.

If this is for sexual reasons, I would advise anyone like this to NEVER go into a long-term relationship without a strong Venus/Mars aspect between the two partners. If you aren't into the sexual side of things, you might just leave or do something impulsive.

If one is after the thrill of romance rather than sex and gets bored with people when the romance aspect fades, I suggest looking for someone with Sun/Moon, Moon/Moon, Sun/Venus and the other person's Venus or Mars in 5th or 7th House. Look for people who reinvent themselves a lot. Venus/Uranus in synastry is often destructive, but I can see it being beneficial in some way here.

I see, thank you!

What if one wants both romance AND sexual relationship in the same partner, they feel well being with somebody, but after some time they end up wanting another partner in, but then they feel like if they pursue that, the partner they were with are going to end up cheating on you and leaving you instead of building something beautiful.

Would this constitute for negative love karma, in your opinion?

Stats show that the divorce rate of marriages goes up significantly in proportion to the number of previous sex partners.

Being a hoe doesn't lend itself to lasting meaningful relationships, especially ones that build something. I think promiscuous behavior is typically a symptom of mental/emotional/spiritual issues, and people who are "meant" to be the town bicycle are rather rare, if they truly exist at all. It's even worse today when people are addicted to novelty and cannot commit or discipline themselves in any other form of recreation, and have no staying power when one needs to roll their sleeves up as the going gets tough and the effort outweighs the short term gratification.

Asurya said:

What you have read that "monogamous marriage is not the way we are meant to live" is rather incorrect.

Many people are naturally monogamous. Some people are polygamous, but not everyone. Some have an inclination for this more than others but this really depends.

Marriage and family are sacred to humanity and this world beyond words.

This will be apparent in time as you understand yourself, whether you are monogamous or polygamous.

The ancients upheld marriage and family to a much better degree than humanity does currently and had much more proper perception and wisdom on the subject.

Many of the issues you see with modern marriage and relationships like adultery, sleeping around, swinging, cucks etc, is large scale human degeneration.

People who actually are into polygamy and having multiple partners naturally aren't as widespread as it seems, most people who engage in this nowadays are rather brainwashed.

A lack of proper ethical, spiritual and cultural understanding and why family and marriage is important has contributed to this along with the enemy who has brainwashed people into making awful decisions and progressing down self destructive paths.

marriage%2Bline.jpg

A single marriage line indicates a strictly monogamous nature. Three or more indicates the ability to be of a polygamous nature.

General Yeager said:
A single marriage line indicates a strictly monogamous nature. Three or more indicates the ability to be of a polygamous nature.
And two?

Ok guys thanks for the replies. I agree that the family unit is the base component that society is built on.
I'll try to find that comment again and see who said it...
I had not been lurking for long before I saw it or had formed any insight on who to learn from/listen to around here.

Henu the Great said:
General Yeager said:
And two?
Bigamy. However the next love is seldom realized later in life so its irrelevant. The man will very rarely cheat on his wife or take actual action to actualize his desire. And even one of a polygamous nature seldom realizes and actualizes it in reality due to a lot of outside constraints. Money and resource being the biggest ones.

General Yeager said:
marriage%2Bline.jpg

I have two on my left and one on my right ans have always been strictly monogamous. I wonder why the number on both hands isn't symmetrical? I've been wanting to learn palmistry for sometime. Is the site in the pic here a good source?

Shadowcat said:
General Yeager said:
marriage%2Bline.jpg

I have two on my left and one on my right ans have always been strictly monogamous. I wonder why the number on both hands isn't symmetrical? I've been wanting to learn palmistry for sometime. Is the site in the pic here a good source?
I once read through the book that HPS Maxine(or was it Shannon?) recommended on palmistry. I recall that the left hand is like the palmistry equivalent to a natal chart, it's who you were when you came to this life. The right hand is who you are today.

I don't know if this is reversed with lefthandedness.

Shadowcat said:
General Yeager said:
marriage%2Bline.jpg

A knowledge psychic told me these things and a bunch more. I don't how accurate the source is or what resources there are to learn palmistry. I just know about the limited things he told me.

The number is checked on the hand that is most used I.e your dominant hand. So if you use your right hand more ,it will be checked on the right hand. The other hand would be a representation of the kind of person who would be the most compatible to you. He could be alive as well wandering the earth at the same time with the exact same hand on his dominant hand.

General Yeager said:

This isn't exactly true. The lines represent marriage or marriage-like relationships, so if a person divorces or becomes widowed, they remarry at the age represented by the next line. It has nothing to do with simultaneous relationships.

General Yeager said:
Shadowcat said:
General Yeager said:
marriage%2Bline.jpg

A knowledge psychic told me these things and a bunch more. I don't how accurate the source is or what resources there are to learn palmistry. I just know about the limited things he told me.

The number is checked on the hand that is most used I.e your dominant hand. So if you use your right hand more ,it will be checked on the right hand. The other hand would be a representation of the kind of person who would be the most compatible to you. He could be alive as well wandering the earth at the same time with the exact same hand on his dominant hand.

In my case i am left handed. The two lines are on this hand but the monogamy aspect still holds. Maybe it's different for females? Interesting.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=433833 time=1680350592 user_id=57]
General Yeager said:

This isn't exactly true. The lines represent marriage or marriage-like relationships, so if a person divorces or becomes widowed, they remarry at the age represented by the next line. It has nothing to do with simultaneous relationships.

Thanks for the clarification, I have two lines and one of the relationships has already occurred and ended, that means that there is another one in the future.

Lydia [JG said:
General Yeager said:

It has multiple interpretations. What you're saying is true and what I'm saying is also true. It denotes the propensity or the ability for multiple relationships. You will find with a high degree of accuracy that the person who is a pathological cheater has two or three lines.

It also denotes soul maturity. 4 or more lines denotes a person devoted to spiritual practice having lived over and over again for multiple lives ,being an extremely old soul. 2 denotes a person that is committed to achieving material pleasures and rising up in the life. 3 denotes the pinnacle of achievement that a person can achieve in any of their lives. All of this can be interpreted in many different ways and it's also possible that none of this manifests in a life due to other factors.i have more than 3 lines and I have always been a more detached person and committed to spiritual practice. Most spiritually inclined people have more than 3 or more lines. It denotes the main sources of inspiration of knowledge for them.

Shadowcat said:
General Yeager said:
Shadowcat said:

In my case i am left handed. The two lines are on this hand but the monogamy aspect still holds. Maybe it's different for females? Interesting.
What Lydia's saying is also true so in your case it could mean two serious relationships in a life. And if ones ended the next one might come later. As I said the propensity for bigamy and polygamy is represented by multiple lines and it also depends on how your Venus mount is. If it's highly developed, and rough it could be inferred that the person has a higher propensity to cheat and be interested in multiple other people.
817bac76e8100613098c936831d6ef9d.png

But that doesn't mean that he or she will. A person can override his instincts with willpower or spiritual practice.

General Yeager said:
Lydia [JG said:
General Yeager said:

It has multiple interpretations. What you're saying is true and what I'm saying is also true. It denotes the propensity or the ability for multiple relationships. You will find with a high degree of accuracy that the person who is a pathological cheater has two or three lines.

It also denotes soul maturity. 4 or more lines denotes a person devoted to spiritual practice having lived over and over again for multiple lives ,being an extremely old soul. 2 denotes a person that is committed to achieving material pleasures and rising up in the life. 3 denotes the pinnacle of achievement that a person can achieve in any of their lives. All of this can be interpreted in many different ways and it's also possible that none of this manifests in a life due to other factors.i have more than 3 lines and I have always been a more detached person and committed to spiritual practice. Most spiritually inclined people have more than 3 or more lines. It denotes the main sources of inspiration of knowledge for them.
What about 1 or no lines?

existentialcrisis said:
General Yeager said:
Lydia [JG said:

What about 1 or no lines?
1 means lifelong Monogamy with One Partner. Zero which is extremely rare would mean a non existent love life / voluntary or Involuntary celibacy.

General Yeager said:
Shadowcat said:
General Yeager said:

What Lydia's saying is also true so in your case it could mean two serious relationships in a life. And if ones ended the next one might come later. As I said the propensity for bigamy and polygamy is represented by multiple lines and it also depends on how your Venus mount is. If it's highly developed, and rough it could be inferred that the person has a higher propensity to cheat and be interested in multiple other people.
817bac76e8100613098c936831d6ef9d.png

But that doesn't mean that he or she will. A person can override his instincts with willpower or spiritual practice.

Pretty sure one has come and went. After much contemplation i have asked for an incubus so I am sure he counts as the second.

As far as the Venus mount, and my hands in general they are soft but firm and the muscle there in particular is thick and well developed because i am a construction worker. (They hurt infact from us all using a 30 lb chisel gun to cut thousands of tubes for weeks :lol:)

Now that i think of it a well developed Venus mount could also show a strongly placed or exhaled Venus perhaps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back