Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what is the satanic mind? how to have?

nebu

this one goes out especially to lydia [jg]

mental freedom, i don't specifically see this being addressed, i was curious and what would that look like

what to do?
what to focus on?

nebu said:

mental freedom, i don't specifically see this being addressed, i was curious and what would that look like

what to do?
what to focus on?

One’s mind becomes Satanic little by little as one is advancing and making steps on his/-her path to Godhead. This is question of time, discipline and persistence. Satanic mind sees truths and lies clearly, is ready to do anything what is necessary in pure way, is free and serves Satan. This is not what can you get from somewhere, you are going there, patience, Satanic mind is the reason why you are on this path, main reason. As this is the thing which will sustain you ultimately. Stay on the path and you will get it, it is as simple as that.

nebu said:

what to do?
what to focus on?

It depends on what you mean by "mental freedom."

This topic has been covered by Jos. "Mental freedom" is achieved through Emptiness Meditation. If you mean "control" of the mind that makes one "free."

If you mean "freedom" as "blocks" this has also been dealt with by the jos, a fundamental step for spiritual progress. Through purification of the Soul.

If you mean "free thinking" with one's own head, without being influenced, this too has already been covered, specifying its importance. This is found in the library on some of the HP sermons. That comes through Sat, and the methods described above.

Can't be a Spiritual Satanist or a Satanist without Spiritual Satanism. So the only way to have a Satanic mind is to study and Practice Spiritual Satanism.

The #1 best way to practice Spiritual Satanism, is to Take Action with the Wisdom the Gods impart through the High Priests. I once believed the Runes to be the most powerful form of Magick, but I read HP Cobra explain that the Rituals for the Gods are more Powerful. Along with the RTRs to break the Curse of the enemy, so that your mind will not be confused and your path will not be deterred.

It is true that humanity is fated to advance, but we are the ones that must take action on this planet. Take action with Wisdom, and over great lengths of time you will obtain Mastery of the concepts that create the Satanic mind.

thank you all, especially hs666, i visit the forum every day and there are topics that don't even have an effect on me anymore i read so much, i couldn't make any connections

nebu said:

what to do?
what to focus on?

High Priest HoodedCobra mentioned that he will be writing more sermons about the mind, and adding to the JoS regarding this.

However, I do want to say one thing: The Truth is more important than one's personal opinion. A person with a Satanic mindset will put aside their personal opinion, constructs, and ego, and seek the truth.

nebu said:

what to do?
what to focus on?

Going off what Lydia said, the answer to your question is broad in the sense that we have to do many things to get closer to the Truth. Even if someone has superior Mercurial intellect, they may have a weak Mars, thereby lacking both bravery, but also a sense of the division of things within the universe, like a sense of warfare.

In general, the upper chakras are all related to a Satanic mind, with the rune of Dagaz showing the process of realization (connecting aspects of yin and yang). We also know that the water element, like the pineal gland and 6th chakra, is what senses and perceives. Atrophied in many people, this is usually a good starting point for expanding your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back