Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Make use of the knowledge given to us to protect yourself

Lightning-Wings

I felt like writing this in hopes of helping others, especially those that are newly dedicated or rising.

Make use of the knowledge given to us by the Gods through HPS Maxine.

For example: If one feels threatened and or like they are under attack, simply vibrating the Sanskrit Mantra: Vinasa
VEE-NAH-SAH 9 times.
If you're in your room (and you are safe to do this), simply walk to each corner of your room, touch it with your hand (make sure to either touch or focus intently on the ground and ceiling for this) and vibrate Vinasa while visualizing Satanic Blue Flames engulfing your room which fill you with safety and calmness. Do this 9 times at each corner.

Once you are done, simply recite outloud: "Any and all enemies of Satan are not welcome here." 9 times.
You should feel more safer and calmer.

For those who still feel under attack, focusing on and asking Father Satan's Sigil and help, also helps.

If you're outside, yet feel under attack and Vinasa doesn't help out that much, try vibrating Thurisaz 10 times.
Make sure to only focus on the positive aspect, as negatively directed energy of Thurisaz can be wild and dangerous.

HOWEVER, if you are in public, not in a safe place to vibrate Vinasa and or Thurisaz, simply visualize blue satanic flames engulfing yourself and your surroundings and do this for at least 2 minutes. It should help calm you down.

Never be afraid, or too prideful, to ask the Gods for help, especially if things seem a little too out of hand for you. For those who are dedicated - you have nothing to fear.

At the end of the day, no matter what happens - never give up for we have won!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ELIGOS!
HAIL PHENEX!
HAIL HAEL!

Thank you i appreciate your help. ❤ I am SORRY it took me a while to answer back. I am a busy body. And I admit. And I try to get on here every day if I can I just didn't get a chance to look at and read what was in my inbox to see what I have. THANK YOU!! For the information and advice!
It is much needed. And thank you!!! I apologize for taking so long.

Aum Hanumate Namah is a very powerful mantra to bring Discipline, Spiritual drive and protection from Negative entities and Emotions.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=307664#p307664

Heru The Great. Just to let you know I am not mad at you and I'm not upset with you! You are right I put a shitload of information on that post I shared yesterday! And I shouldn't have done that and I appreciate your help! And thank you for warning me? You do have every right to delete it.
And I know you're just looking out for my best interest not only to protect me but to also protect the group and of the website!.
And yes I do Post out great big posts. And yes it did look like a Blog! And that is not good!. I have got a lot of careless bad habits I need to change! I've worked in too many offices and I've worked with too many strange people on many work places. AND I don't want to give people the impression that I'm some kind of a slob! Everyone in this world is responsible for their own actions! And there's no excuse! I enjoy getting on here and learning things! And like many people we have some habits! And I know that I do and we are also on here to change these bad habits along with learning! Anyway I appreciate you! And thank you for your patience!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back