Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun Square

Silverfire

I am performing my first magickal square tonight. I have to do the sun square at night per my work schedule.
After I am finished with the vibrations, is my affirmation to be done the same amount of times as the mantra vibration or 9 times as in most workings?

The affirmation is fixed, and judged by you to benefit the working by either numerology or other rationale.

Silverfire said:
I am performing my first magickal square tonight. I have to do the sun square at night per my work schedule.
After I am finished with the vibrations, is my affirmation to be done the same amount of times as the mantra vibration or 9 times as in most workings?
The amount of affirmation repetitions should match the end-goal of the working in question. Nine is a good all-rounder, ten is a good choice for material prospects, for example. There is lots of info about this if you search for it.

Thank you.
The magickal squares page on JOS simply say several times, I had already chose to do 9 affirmations even though my goals are spiritual rather than material.
From JOS: "When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense."
The site didn't mention affirmations for spiritual goals, though I have seen differently in the forums.
I planned to do affirmations to better direct the energy. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back