Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Infiltration of a unknown group

Brandonn

Now i must say that I'm not 100% sure if this is an enemy' group or not but it seems to be missing a large amount of context and they seem to be gearing up to fight a battle half blind.

Let me explain.
I was privately contacting people(via whatsapp) on behalf of my friend to refer them to his busines, when one of them had the swastika on thier profile. I was curious to why they had it and as they explained, " they believe that history was written falsely and that Hitler was a evil person." So i carefully tried to enquire more about what they new so i simply asked if they knew what a SS was( in reference to the german party) yet they didn't know... so i further questioned this person ro learn he was in some form of group or originations, that used a specific secure application to communicate on.

Further more that they had an entire hierarchy also, but in no reference did i hear them speak about the God's or Satan, or the spiritual war. It was all presented in the sense of a physical war they planned to fight against the people who were controlling the narrative( also never referenced those people to jews). Now i wanted to be careful at the same time learn as much as i could.

As i am writing this im choosing not to mention too much incase one of them are here, as far as i know there's currectly 3 ranks..
The newbies I'll call them, the lower rank and middle rank ... i say middle as they seemed to be a class/rank higher that this but i couldn't confirm anything.

So the newbies seem to recruited/ referred by the middle rank yet the lower rank can make referrals also but can't approve. I was waiting for someone from and middle rank to give us more instructions as the person i was talking to was lower rank.

He kept mentioning how he hard orders when i adked certain questions.

Secondly they sent me the application they wanted me to download but they sent a modded version.. i assumed they would be able to get certain data on me from the modded Version so i download the orginal from playstore as to not risk anything.... this is as far as i got with the group no further information was sent but i still talk to the guy.

I will be changing my numbers after this just to be safe, i do want to see how deep i can get.

All those new to satan might find a opportunity like this refreshing to be people who somehow may have the same ideals but one must be careful as you might be waking into the enemies trap. Setting up fake pro-satan groups to bait our people is something they will do and do ...

Now i will admit i can't ascertain the number nor influence of this unknown group.

DON'T WORRY. The mintue they didn't know what a SS was i avoided or denied personal questions about myself, location or any group or originations.

I will report back and try to gather as much useful information as possible.

There are a lot of weirdos online and in real life. Have no business with them, constrict your curiosity and understand that all of them are larping unresolved issues and unmanifested identification in this world. This is for your safety since also, sounds like a criminal wannabe group.

Brandonn said:

I don't see any reason to be worried about this. These just sound like Neo-Nazi types who have no association with anything Satanic. This can just be largely ignored. Any intel on them is not very useful to us, and any attempts at conversion should be kept on public and well-trafficked areas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back